What kind of food do people like this cook or eat?

What kind of food do people like this cook or eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

dnainfo.com/new-york/20170222/tribeca/hipster-cop-1st-precinct-tribeca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gluten-free vegan diets only.

Almond milk, activated almonds, smart water, tofu, quorn, veggie burgers, etc. It's why they have small wrists and little to no muscles.

Average looking people?

Burgers, sandwiches, wraps... average food?

What a stupid thread.

they like to take shitty food like peanut butter and jelly sandwich, put it in a food cart, charge 10+ USD for it, and add a bunch of expensive and unnecessary ingredients to it

>tfw only drink pepper caramel coffee infused milk stout from Portland

>Average looking people

Sriracha, maple-bacon, avocado, korean mexican fusion topped with free range fried eggs cooked on food trucks. There, you got the answer you wanted.

Anything that can be served with a PBR.

I bet you wear a hoody with baggy blue jeans and white runners

why?

Greens, tofu, nuts & seeds, and the occasional red meat judging by their midsection. Real vegans get an hourglass figure (and not in a good way), these guys are pretty much straight 'n narrow.
>t. Portfag

>Real vegans get an hourglass figure
thats more about bone structure wouldnt you say

Look at steve jobs circa 2001 and look at him in that famous pic where he's an actual skeletal like a week before he died. He picked up veganism between those two years

Bacon and avocado on toast, with sriracha and washed down with kombucha.

Same boring food as other white bread white people, but served on a wooden cutting board with a giant knife haphazardly stabbed in the bread/meat/whatever at 3x what it really should cost.

>Average looking people?
hows the weather over there in faggotville

>tfw like flannel shirts but hate these people

it sucks and it rains all the time but every other faggot claims that they love it until summer comes and they go on vacation to california

So you're a flyover?

Where do you live? Portland?

Seriously fuck off with this flyover meme

Overpriced ramen
Overpriced sandwiches
Vegan shit
Coffee
IPAs

The fucking flyover fags show remarkable devotion to calling literally everything flyover.

It's probably mostly like 12 year olds with NYC posters on the wall of their shitty shared bedroom in a bungalow in bumfuck Wisconsin.

>tfw work somewhere where flannel is completely acceptable and hipsters are not

Anything but cow milk. Almond, Coconut or Soy Milk.
Mock chicken
Kale
Organic Cage Free Chicken Eggs

If its not nyc or la it. Is. Irrelevant.

Cletus

The second guy from the left looks normal.

yep

Dicks.

Leave your liberal arts campus some time and check out what real life is all about, Brian.

Sriracha and maple-glazed short rib asian-fusion tacos on a gluten free hemp flour tortilla, topped with a radichio and bean sprout slaw. Drizzled with a ancho chile aioli

Served from a food truck owned by 2 600lb body positive fat sluts with short green hair and cat eye .

i live in rural middle america and i see people like that all the time

>cat eye

What did he mean by this?

There is literally nothing wrong with a well-groomed beard. I get a lot of comments on it and women tend to enjoy it a lot.

For reference, I enjoy eating barbacoa tacos with avocado and a chilled chamomile.

>he has THE sexiest beard ever

Said no women ever

God you look like such a fag

Women are commenting in the same sense they would a magician - they aren't going to fuck the magician but there's no doubt the magician will get a comment or two out of them based on his ridiculous acts and appearances. The magician is often creepy, mentally deranged, and lacking in hygiene

Basically of course women are gonna have comments when you look like a fucking stupid circus freak. God you're so stupid. You made it out of high school? You're like 25 and thinking like a fucking 16 year old

This.

I'm from rural Australia but live in Hobart, which is hardly the most bustling, cosmopolitan city around. The 'hitler youth' is practically the default haircut currently for youth in the country and I walked past a rugby team awash with man-buns. We are in 2017, actual trendies moved on probably north a decade ago now, you cunts ITT must be bad boy bubby-tier out of touch shut-ins.

>You really think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

>This xD
Fuck off to Reddit, you dumbass. Stupid inbred faggot.

Man I don't give a fuck, if it's true it has the off chance of knocking some sense into the manchild

There is literally nothing wrong with incest

>99 bottles of piss on the wall, 99 bottles of piss...

Jesus, breathe. It'll be okay. Of all things to get mad about, really? Are you 5? Are you literally 5? I imagine a child raspberrying his voice and going PFFF THIIIS!!

That's literally you right now you faggot lmao oh my god

Keep posting, I'll keep laughing.

Typical conservative. Fuck off and let people live their lives how they want to. Is this the point where I call you a "cuck"? Just fuck off.

>let people live their lives how they want to

Oh kiddo I'm so sorry pumpkin. See, in the really real world we have standards and rules.

Poor little honeybunch ;_;

I don't understand this post.

>when you get BTFO so hard you resort to baby talk

I think you meant to say
>what did he mean by this

My fellow Portlandfags i knew you were here somewhere!

>Fuck off and let serial killers and pedophiles live their lives how they want to.

Wew.

Wear them tucked in, hipsters almost never tuck their shirts in.

The official fashion police would beg to differ

There's absolutely no way that's an actual police officer. Please.

terrible. just terrible

""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""

That's Owen Wilson on the set of his new gay buddycop romcom

>people like this
Beardy dudes in jeans, boots and plaid shirts? They probably enjoy just about any foods that pair well with the local IPA.

kys

dnainfo.com/new-york/20170222/tribeca/hipster-cop-1st-precinct-tribeca
In places that matter, undercover cops have to dress like normal people instead of just rolling around in the pig shit and going hyuk hyuk maga

Keen-wa.

Try talking to women sometime bud
Women love beards. Just not when there are fags behind them

Gay lumberjacks?

Korean Mexican fusion would be delicious

No.

>numales

Why? All the guys I know who look like this are either aspiring musicians or in the food business. The guy who runs the upscale butcher shop near me where they break down whole animals and cure their own meats looks exactly like this.

kys

epic artsian pizzas, gourmet burgers and for the win bacon dishes

It's incredible to me that this hasn't exploded yet. Even David Chang couldn't make money off the idea. Something about it just hasn't clicked yet

Sorry. Can't jump on the hate train for guys who look like they bake the bread and make the pickles I like, or play in a band I'd go to see.

This is how hipsters used to dress in NYC 5 years ago, and how hipsters in Kansas City and Nashville dress now.

So, BBQ i guess?

He was on the same diet that's recommended to people with HIV/AIDS.

There's an Asian/South American fusion place near my house that is always packed and has been there for at least three or four years now. I'm sure the food could be done more creatively but they still have some good stuff.

This is right. I may not want to hang out with them, but they brew good beer and bring good quality food with them wherever they appear.

>they brew good beer and bring good quality food with them wherever they appear.
Exactly. It's always at gentrified prices, which is the downside. But at least when you drop some dough at a place where the guys in charge look like this you're getting good stuff. And if you want good stuff for cheap you can always go to the nearby immigrant businesses these guys are in the early stages of pushing out of business.

kys

Where the fuck are you from? Only the most extreme faggots and pretentious, hipsters dress like that where I live. Bumfuck, Ohio representative here.

Parliament cigarettes
Black coffee
Pabst
Angst and Irony

It's the best. If you're ever in Austin go to Chilantro.

Alkalized water, cultured vegies, activated almonds, cacao nibs, homemade coconut.

How do coastal elite hipsters dress these days?

Supreme

Vetements

Saint Laurent

triggered hipster or low quality bait?

who can tell

here's your (You)

cocks

A bit less affected.

lol, no, that's what poor kids from the Bronx think is cool based on too much time on the internet

Have you been to Williamsburg lately?

Came to post this.

Polba and botvigna.

i would not be terribly upset if an explosion went off in that place while it was packed tee bee aitch

Yeah, it's 45 year olds with strollers. Wearing generic hoodies and dad jeans

I'm a different brooklyn user chiming in, you're wrong and is only partially right. he's forgetting about poor kids from east new york, gravesend, canarsie, east flatbush, etc. basically any urban youth desensitized by MSM specifically created and curated to dissuade them from engaging in anything beyond superficial and vapid.

I wouldn't say 45... closer to 38. Years of coke abuse, no matter the quality, will give you that harrowed, sadly halowed look.

*hallowed

>CTRL + F: semen
>Phrase not found

color me surprised

A lot of models would be. They'd have to find a new spot for lunch.

So much this.