What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Steak is a meme

>i posted it again

>MFW I have stage 4 recurrent colon cancer and realize Trump is an idiot who got elected for the same reason Michael Bay movies make so much money but I'm glad he won because I might get to see a president assassinated, a civil war, a world war, or even a nuclear holocaust before I die.

I'd like to take you all with me

Hope you pull through user

You've got nothing to lose anymore user, I envy you

I hope the cure for cancer is found, you get cured, you start to get better, then get enlisted and tortured for years in a pow camp in world war 3.

>edgelord who's entire political ideology is to be as contrarian as possible says something to be contrarian

great thread

I don't know who this guy is, but I'm assuming this is somehow /pol/ and reporting it.

He meant that he is trying to be an edge lord but with kiddie gloves still on.

>might get to see a president assassinated, a civil war, a world war, or even a nuclear holocaust before I die
trumps election is the reason none of those things will happen

I don't think you realize what side he's on

I order mine blue-rare. There's nothing wrong with it. A lot of people do it in the local craft brewery/hotel/restaurant I frequent here in Portland.

If he was we'd get Mike "take a cock, get a shock" Pence. Thatd be pretty epic too.

Wow, that's really fascinating. Here at Strawman Brewery's Korean Taqueria Dining Hall I see many of my buddies ordering well done; which coincidentally is the exact opposite of what a person completely unlike me would like!

Who?

What does that have to do with this thread?

You're right. The God Emperor is the only reason I can sleep well at night anymore. Sleep tight user! And don't let the fake news bite!

getting pretty tired of this homo
u dont know anything

i hope you die in a car accident before the cancer gets to you

In a country where people eat steak well-done and think Big Bang Theory is funny, what do you expect?

Hahaha /pol/ has infected all of Veeky Forums

He's being an autist. I enjoy my steak on the rare side.

He's a Trump supporter.

It's one of them alternative facts. You know, lies.

.t fake news reader

>reading (((news)))