Pancake Tuesday

It's Pancake Tuesday Veeky Forums Share your pancakes pictures, your favorite pancake recipes or any of your next level pancake ideas ITT

I want to make a big thicc blueberry pancake in a cast iron pan

classic, do you mix the blueberries in ahead of time or drop them in as the pancake is griddling. A lot of restaurants are so lazy these days they don't even bother with that, they just dollop blueberry pie filling on top.

How do i make waffles without a waffle iron?

desu the only time I ever eat pancakes is when my grandma makes them and I don't know what she does

what would you recommend?

You can't, waffles go back to medieval times when they were made with communion wafer irons like this. That being said, maybe you can figure something out by pressing another heated iron skillet on top of the one you're cooking the waffle batter to make one without any pattern on it.

The easiest thing is you can just get some instant pancake mix. Look specifically for the kind that is "just add water" if you don't want to even bother adding in fresh eggs because otherwise those are just flour and baking soda pre measured & mixed so it'll come out basically the same as your grandma's. DO NOT listen the water to mix ratio on the box though, mix it to a thinner consistency of say pudding and then pour it on a preheated pan at medium heat. When bubbles start forming on the top it is ready to be flipped. If you have a non stick pan then you don't have to use butter or oil but if you have to or choose to use it then it gives the pancakes a crispier, more fritter like texture. Don't feel bad if you don't get it with the first pancake you try, by the 2nd or 3rd you'll have it figured out.

The best pancakes I ever had were blueberry ones that used greek yogurt in the batter. So fucking moist.

>do you mix the blueberries in ahead of time or drop them in as the pancake is griddling.
I'm gonna blow your mind here:
Both.

>instant pancake mix
Who on Veeky Forums doesn't have flour, milk, eggs and baking powder on hand?

Its called Pączki day you faggot.
Where the fuck do you get pancake day from? What shithole do you live in?

>Pączki day
flyover spotted

>Who on Veeky Forums doesn't have flour, milk, eggs and baking powder on hand?
It's clear you know what Veeky Forums is, but not who Veeky Forums is.

If you're making leavened pancakes for pancake day, you are unequivocally doing it wrong.

Enlighten me on what you're supposed to do then

Unleavened pancakes, genius.

>mfw went home for the weekend and my mam made pancakes because I wouldn't be home for pancake Tuesday

:3

sounds similar to a sour cream donut, hmm.. I DO have some Greek yogurt. Do you know if it was use din lieu of some other ingredient or roughly how much to put in?

Home made crepes with lemon and sugar. At least 10 of 'em.

what kind of lemon? like a reduction drizzled overtop? Personally I'd prefer raspberry.

Yeah just lemon juice. It's really good.

My pancakes were awful as usual. Every pancake day I try to make them and every time they're fucking shit.

apple pancake is best pancake

Did these cinnamon roll pancakes this weekend and they were GOAT. They are on tip hero if anyone's interested

How do you fuck up pancakes? Its the very first thing I learned how to cook, its suitable for a child its so goddamn easy.

made some peanutbutter banana and chocolatechip pancakes earlier.

didn't take a picture because sticky hands.

i make 0 carb pancakes with

2 oz cream cheese
2 eggs
a little stevia

in a blender

much healthier

and theyre amazing

I've had some cabbage ones today. White flour, kefir (0,5L), milk (0,5L), black pepper, finely grated cabbage (a cup), salt and sugar to your taste.

I dunno, I'm pretty fond of banana pancakes myself

Oh God yes. I put that stuff in my brownies.

cabbage?!

Poffertjes for me all the way!

Made them from scratch for the first time

Fucked up the flipping so they went to shreds, but still taste delicious

Glad I still had honey around the place to put on them, fucking delish

Some people get fat on fried flour and eggs, others get to jock a mo fi na nay.

Yep. It makes them tender and spicy. Pancakes can be anything.

>oladyi
>pancakes
I understand that it's not that important but I just can't deal with it.

Just shared on another thread, but these are some matcha ones I got around new years. Very yummy, not too sweet.

and its served with sour cream? also bliny, so THAT's why kott blini is called that.