Why are you always talking abut fly overs?

Why are you always talking abut fly overs?
Pic unrelated.

Every cu/ck/ here thinks their shit is michellin quality. No michellin stars in flyovers.

*Michelin
Fucking flyovers.

The michelin system is fixed. Whether or not those places have any restaurants that deserve the stars.

some kid is power tripping because Veeky Forums is a mostly dead board, so spamming it makes him believe he made a meme.

>most threads you'll see in an hour is 5
yup pretty dead

What you having in your Pancake Veeky Forums?

Tuna with a drizzle of salad cream here.

are those albert heijn

>omg he used an extra 'l'
>it is my sworn duty as a massive faggot to point that out with a snide remark
>lolflyoversamirite

Flyovers are great because we dont have people like you.

what is a flyover

Flyovers (cunts) sure are bitter...
Just because you can't be bothered to move somewhere that matters doesn't mean you should take it out on everyone that did.

maybe flyovers wouldn't be so bitter if faggot coasters stopped taking shots at them

You know how Europeans like to shit on Americans?

It's like that, but with Americans in California and New York City shitting on all other Americans.

It's shorthand for the very real "two Americas" thing. People who live in major urban areas on the coast eat differently than those who don't. They have more options when it comes to dining out and sourcing their ingredients, so their taste is often more worldly. They'll sometimes scoff at the idea of eating at chain restaurants and the 20th Century foodgore dishes that hang on in places where people unironically eat Tater Tots. The flyovers meanwhile will mock them for being pretentious hipsters because they eat things like Korean fusion tacos and avocado toast. But people who put ranch dressing on pizza really don't have a leg to stand on.

What happened to just eating and enjoying food?

Would rather be a fly-over than a fly-into. Enjoy your islamic terror attacks, cucks.

This is Veeky Forums. Most anons would rather spew mindless hate from the comfort of their anonymity than actually talk food.

They're states that you personally never visit because you have no reason to and only ever fly over them. Cali/NY can be considered fly over states if you travel internationally a lot too though, so the statement is pretty stupid.

So is it just NYC and LA or is suburb/rural vs large urban centers?

Most of the time we don't even think about you. But some of us end up in flyoverland for business or family obligations every now and then. And it's shocking to visit a place where everyone's grandparents (or great grandparents) were farmers who grew their own food and cooked from scratch, yet the memory of that food has been almost completely obliterated. Today they live on a diet of chain restaurant food and the most highly processed crap the supermarket has to offer. And the overriding "we're all just regular folks" ethos means wanting something better (or even more interesting) qualifies as pretentiousness. Eating there can be grim as fuck for someone from a coastal city.

Like cuck, it can mean anything or nothing these days.

>you're spewin' hate, bro
Well hello, reddit.

I didn't say YOU were spewing hate, but take a look through this board and see how many posts are insults (your post, for instance, given how reddit is regarded by most of Veeky Forums) or wishes for the other person to suffer.

I can tune out most of it, and chalk another chunk up to the general dive-bar atmosphere, but after a while it's just... tiring.

Sometimes you want to talk about food instead of
>do Americans really _____?
>flyover
>faggot
>cuck
>nigger
>Jew
>kys
Etc, etc, etc.

Anyway, Reddit's a shit site in my opinion. No idea why my gf loves it.

>i made this stupid nigger write an essay with some random 2 second jape
it was a jape but maybe you really are reddit material

When you're used to a wide variety of food you get spoiled. You have so many good choices available that settling for mediocre seems like a shame. Then you're suddenly in a place where mediocre is the best you can do and it's rough. And you keep your mouth shut because you don't want to come of as the snob from the coast. But you're thinking, "Jesus, fuck, no wonder you people are so fucking fat!"
It depends on where you are. Wealthy suburbs near big cities on the coast do OK, because suburbanites with money want to eat like they lived in the city. Many of the commute to the city. The less affluent suburbs often have immigrant communities that at least offer something interesting to eat. But the further out into the boondocks the more your choices become chain restaurants or supermarket food produced by companies like Hormel, Tyson, Kraft, General Mills and the like. That's where everything goes to hell - once it becomes a challenge to get food made from ingredients that aren't shit, but nobody seems to mind.

Cui bono?

What do you get out of it?

Is your life that miserable?

Are you that sad?

Who hurt you, user?

Yall mispelled Michigan. We have that in flyover.

Every single europancake in packaging is made by the same company. The ones from Aldi, carrefour looks exactly the same.

Goodyear should make their own star system.

There was no need for it back in the day. We had Howard Johnson's.

Everyone does. But cityfags lack depth. Their only redeeming quality is that they live in a famous town. Somehow some hipster cheese boat "restaurant" not existing in your town is a bad thing. I live right outside faggot ass NYC. The burbs are quite viable for good eats. Sorry they don't need gimmicks like a REALLY BIG SLICE of pizza to placate a lack of identity. Rural areas are hit and miss. But at least have authenticity.

You know what he meant you pedantic fuck. This is why nobody likes you .

>cityfags lack depth
City is objectively superior to suburbs when it comes to food though.

Gimmicks are everywhere, though, because there are always people looking for something novel. You can mock urban food trends all you like, but the same shit happens everywhere. BK is selling chicken fries, ffs. Domino's will sell you a Buffalo chicken pizza. Cities hardly have the market cornered on stupid food. And you're right, the 'burbs around NYC are totally viable for good eats in a way that the 'burbs around, say, Eau Claire, WI are not.
>authenticity
Oh, dropped the ball at the end of what was almost a good post. Better luck next time.

Whats matter flyover phaggotboy, upset your liderally worthless???

There is nothing authentic about it. It's bored suburbanites cooking the same shit you've been eating all your life. That's just sad and boring. But hey maybe that's authentic to your life.

I know what restaurant that picture is from. It's Cheddar's

That plate is fucking horrifying.
I like Monte Cristo sandwiches (very occasionally), and I like cheese fries. But they shouldn't be served together. That's disgusting. They are both a meal unto themselves. Eat some fucking fruit with that Monte Cristo, fat fuck.

Fair enough.

>Here's your "gourmet" ramen noodles. You gotta be silent while you eat it though, that's part of the charm. That'll be $27.50
What ever floats your boat my G.

Which ones are flyover?

>That'll be $27.50
Oh, come on. Even the ramen at Momofuku doesn't cost that much unless you're getting it with black truffles.

Is that how you imagine every restaurant in city?

nah
exaggeration

If you did want the black truffle ramen at Momofuku it would be $48, but that's what happens when you start messing around with shit like truffles and caviar.

perfect

If you don't live in New York City or Los Angeles, you are a flyover and are culturally, and culinarily, irrelevant. You should probably commit suicide as well.

>pre-made pancakes

just end it.

Is Texas considered flyover? Serious question

Is it in NYC or LA? No? Then yes.

That looks so goddamn delicious

>jews and spics telling whites to kill themselves

Thats adorable mr. martinezowitz

This whole flyover nonsense is a really bad meme. A way for people to talk shit for no real reason.

Flyovers would be
Phoenix, Denver, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Detroit, Cleveland, Tampa, Atlanta

>caring where someone lives and eats

Sounds like non-flyovers are

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

*Michelin

Fuck the filthy french
They are just faggoty texans adding dairy products to others dishes

wow this is a really COOl post my man really good post I'm reading it I read it 5 times by now oops I read it 7 now hahaha I can't stop reading your post I want to marry this post now that I think about it really GOOD post I'm just kind of not even sure how to proceed from here ahaha I'm a little nervous sorry

Nervous
Veeky Forums
Do you really have a place here
Opinoinated shitpost is standard in these parts

Your post filled me with such a blind, confused rage that i went and killed a stray cat with brick. I hope you are happy.