I bought fresh jalapeños on a whim

I bought fresh jalapeños on a whim.

What should I make with them, Veeky Forums?

salsa

pizza

pickled carrots

Penis cream, inspection day is coming.

make salt and baking soda.

this

also just eat plain raw slices

chili

Cut them into spears and eat raw
Pan sear and add lime
Stuff with cream cheese
Pizza topping
Pico or salsa
Dice and add to any dish you want to add a bit of spice to

Goggles.

dubs and you chop them up very finely then rub your eyes and jack off

Breaded jalapeno poppers.

This is the objectively correct way to utilize a jalapeño pepper.

Eyes drop.

I do rub my cock with habanero infused olive oil for the joy amd pain of it and was thinking about doing it today as a matter of fact

The oil begins to act after aboot 2/3 minutes and heats up for aboot 20 minutes at a sort of boiling heat and then the warmth subsides for aboot the following 75 minutes so just over a hour and a half serious warmth still for another 30 minutes afterwards its still has some minor sensations
Massaging organic olive oil is great as it leaves the skin around my cock feeling so very well smooth and condotioned

Im still experimenting on these products but at the moment im not at all disapointed

I just got done posting these eggywegs in a supper thread, bit note here

>pan heat grease (bacon fat)
>more onion than you expect
>spices like you're gonna poo loo ditch
>little choppedy chopped jalappes
>red bell pepper used 1/4 at a time

Love buying my jallopies, such a cheap healthy vegetable with life giving invigorating, yep.

Tuna salad, throw that in there,

You can soften they flavours of the sharp pepper by a light sauté. Experiment and maybe make trial dishes in small batches so you don't ruin several hours worth of food labor value

Dice them, fry them with a bit of oil, and inhale the steam.

Halve them, hollow them, stuff them with cream cheese, wrap them in bacon and then smoke them for a couple of hours (you can bake them if you're a Yankee).

Remind me not to eat at your house.

Are you the same weirdo that posted about his friend asshole orgy party?

jalapeno soup is pretty kickass

Make tacos and put them in them

guacamole is probably easier

jalapeno cornbread

Boil spaghetti

Then chop up chorizo very finely, finely slice/dice jalapeños, garlic and onion also.
Use both butter and olive oil and soften your onions in a pan, then add the garlic and chorizo along with some black pepper for seasoning and allow it to add flavour for 1-2 minutes, then add your jalapeño.
After this add in some plum tomato (can be tinned/canned) and a tablespoon of tomato purée along with 2-3 spoonfuls of pasta water and some pouring cream; mix everything up. Bring this to a boil and then bring it down and allow it to simmer until the tomatoes are clearly cooked and add parmesan. If you wanna be cheeky add a bit of crumbled blue cheese like gorgonzola, a Danish blue or stilton and mix and then once melted in add your spaghetti, leave it for a few moments to absorbs the flavour and then serve.

That's my personal recipe.

Pico De Gallo

>Aboot

Just Youtubed crabs eating human foods.
Wasn't disappointed in the slightest.

jalapeno poppers

make food

Grill them whole and eat them with everything

Jalapeño poppers, salsa, pickled rings, or make nachos.