Who /hot sauce keychain/ here?

Who /hot sauce keychain/ here?

My poison of choice is Sriracha.

It's one of the spiciest chili sauces on the market mixed with a hint of garlic. I put this shit on everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/35es-h6xF-0
scottrobertsweb.com/scoville-scale/
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
youtu.be/LcbQLZh2VPY
youtube.com/watch?v=zB5mMAqnWKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1) nobody
2) you forgot to mention the sugar.
3) it's nowhere near the hottest of hot sauces

Relevant video of OP:
youtu.be/35es-h6xF-0

Not a key chain, but I carry one of those miniature bottles of Tabasco in my pocket.

OP you a fuckin lamer

I said hottest chili sauces and at 900 000 scovillas it's quite the scorcher

>hint of garlic
>HINT
it's about as much of a HINT as shooting someone in the fucking toe to get their attention

Why don't you go fuck yourself tommy

I keep a flask of franks red hot strapped to my ankle

Kek

i keep a bottle in ass

You eat out so often that you carry your own hot sauce?

How fat are you?
Also sriracha only tastes good on greasy shit-tier food like americanized chinese food.

No you don't

DANCE FOR ME SPIDER YOU LITTLE PRICK

You sound like some edc fag, fag.

>You sound like some edc fag, fag.
I'm a virgin and I'm not gay you asshole.

I like Franks Red Hot but its a little bit too spicy

I eat out 2-3 times a day. It's cheaper than cooking. I am 5'2" and I weight 389lb (All muscle) so no I'm not really fat at all. Built yes fat no.

I do like sriracha (used to LOVE it but better hot sauces have taken it's place in my heart since), and I was carrying that keychain around in my bag for awhile, but I got too tired of cleaning it out and refilling it all the time. Meh.

You should check out Yellowbird's jalapeno hot sauce, OP. It's like sriracha but with more flavour and less sugar.

Sriracha is only 2200 scoviles bro. Less heat than a jalapeno.

forgot source
scottrobertsweb.com/scoville-scale/

depends what brand of sriracha you get, mine's much higher than that

I keep a hip flask of mad dog 357 on me because the canteen at my workplace serves pretty bland food. This obnoxious, bitchy girl once went through my shit on a camping holiday, found the hip flask and drank from it for like 5 seconds before it hit her.

People who do this are the worst. Almost as bad a man-baby's who don't eat veggies.

Tbh senpai

I keep cyanide in mine.

I'm pretty sure cooking at home is wayyy cheaper than eating out all the time

Lmao Sriracha isn't hot at all, I usually use it on Italian food bc the garlic pairs well with pizza & pasta. If I want heat I'll break out the habanero sauces

Is this right?
I swear Franks red hot tastes hotter than Sriracha.

Me too. Never know when you gotta leave this world Hitler-style. You do have a conceal-carry license too, right?

Do you bite the cyanide first then shoot yourself or do you shoot yourself in the mouth so you break the cyanide capsule at the same time?

Best to not take chances and swallow the pill before shooting yourself. Also gotta angle the gun barrel toward the brain stem, which Hitler wasn't smart enough to do.

Hitler didn't kill himself...

Just almost bought a bottle of Sriracha not 1 hour ago... never had it before but everyone raves about it here.
I'm more of a "if it doesn't melt your face then fuck off" kinda guy...

>muh conspiracies

explain this shit commie
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

I hope he lived a happy life. He was doing so well until everyone turned on him. God bless him.

A conspiracy spread by the U.S. government.

>It's one of the spiciest chili sauces on the market

>inb4 404

>389lb (All muscle)
Kek

that is a conspiracy itself

You poor, simple fool. If only you could grasp what's really going on behind the scenes in this world.

moonlight

You're insane.
It's nowhere near 900,000.
Ultra Death Sauce is the 2nd hottest in the world and it's 800,000.
Ultra Death is the best in terms of spice and flavour combo... I've added it to almost every meal since November.

>ITT: People falling for b8
Can you all fuck off back to plebbit?

It tastes hotter cus Sriracha has a hint of garlic to cool down the capsacins and such hope this helps

Fuck off to /r/the_donald you fucking faggot.

You forgot to multiply it by volume, dum ass.

You forgot to multiply by volume. Yes 4 gallons of Ultra "Death " Sauce is spicier technically than a small 5ml fl oz bottle of Sriracha or Frank's Red Hot

You're associating your onliine image with a rapist

ayyy i have one. Fries + sirracha is heavenly

Pic related this entire thread.

This thread reminds me of the scene in Selena where Chris and Selena eat pizza and Chris whips out his mini bottle of Cholula that he keeps in a holster on his hip - youtu.be/LcbQLZh2VPY

autist detected. sadly it's op this time

That didn't happen

(You).

I'm not OP, but I think that while it should be financially cheaper, I tend to buy bulk and then make servings for more than one. I tend to eat more than I should and put on a bit more weight. Granted that has more to do with weak willpower than anything else.

so basically you're paying a tax on your own inability to change

>not knowing what edc is.
This has got to be a troll

watch it tommy

Kys manlet, i'm a fucking SEAnigger and i'm taller than you kek

Spiciness in Scovilles is an intrinsic property, so the volume is irrelevant.

If you instrincailly have 1tbsp of ghost peppers that's hotter than 1 gallon of chili powder.
Retard.

had to look it up on urban dictionary. it stands for every day carry, but I carry my sriracha on my wallet keychain in my purse

>with a rapist

You know if your going to troll you have to be way more subtle.

*intrinsically

Okay sweetie if that makes you think you just made an argument ;) You're dismissed okay honey?

ITT:

this. Get Blair's Sudden Death sauce or something instead if you want to feel heat.

Not an argument

Na bro, you have to factor in time spent cooking/prepping. It's cheaper for me to have peasants prepare my meal than to pay myself to do it.

For me it would have to be the McChicken, the best sandwich

>average man
>195 lbs
amerifats, everyone

Sorry we're not all 5'1" 70kg twinks like you.

Lose some weight then blubberguts

kek

Sriracha is a fucking meme sauce that only people with no sense of taste and hipsters enjoy. It's offensive to the tongue and its flavor will RUIN any meal you put it on - not that faggots like you even care because you're too busy immersing yourself into the same brainless bacon-tier culture as every other faggot who jumps onto trendy shit for the trend factor alone.
Fucking kill yourself already, OP. You're clearly too far gone to be saved.

Not sure what's worse, the abject retards thinking OP is earnest, or the complete fuckwits roleplaying that he is knowing full well that it's a shitpost.

Damn this guy must have a huge penis

I open-carry a bottle Tabasco sauce because SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, fucker!

>Try my new bottle of Pain 100% with dinner
>Supposed to be just under five times hotter than the Batch #37 I could handle directly on food
>Of course my old man wanted to try some
>Put some on our steaks and rice
>Fuck me
>Old man starts making a scene
>Gets up out of his chair
>Mom is pissed
>Reassure her that he is just overreacting so she would relax
>To prove I wasn't lying I finish the entire half teaspoon or so on my plate throughout the rest of dinner
>Keep a straight face the entire time as my teeth vibrate, ears pop, and everything looks really bright
Can't wait to do it again

lel this
youtube.com/watch?v=zB5mMAqnWKY

Not
>shall not be in fridged

Missed opportunity.

that top ramen shirt is efay as fuck

This is some low quality bait, heres your (You)

hey guise.