Thoughts on pineapple on pizza?

Thoughts on pineapple on pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/nd89s5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's great with with peppery pizza sauces. If the sauce is sweet it doesn't really work well. Gotta have meat on the pizza to go along with the pineapple also

Add sausage & bacon.

Not my first choice but it's good, I don't get why it's a meme to hate it now

i fucking love it. someone i know gives me a hard time about it, but idgaf. it tastes good

Everyone vote on this poll so that we classy pineapple pizza eating people win.
poal.me/nd89s5

Just because I wouldn't do it doesn't mean I think you shouldn't. I don't fuck men either, but I have no problem with guys who do.

Delicious, like liberal tears during Trump's election.

pizza nova has a good hawaiian pizza. Get it with extra chili flakes, and shake some olive oil on it.....fuck yea. Might order on this afternoon. Just did an end of the month move for my black friend so now I'm at home 6 beers deep watching trailer park boys. PIZZA TIME!

literally my favorite kind of pizza

its fuxxing retarted and ever1 that enjoy's it needs to be castraded and burned alive for being meme loving fxgtard's

>Thoughts on pineapple on pizza?

Sweetened cream cheese sauce on sweet dough? Brilliant. On a savory pizza? Yuck.

how could you

It's also great in curry

I haven't had pizza that didn't have pineapple on it in years. I refuse to eat za without it.

Are people still pretending pineapple pizza is good? Kinda overkill at this point guys...

I dislike it since it's just too sweet for my taste, but i can understand the appeal of it.

It's a staple food in florida

DELET THIS

If you like it then whatever, eat it. But if you're sharing a pizza with people, don't be that fag who asks for half pineapple and tells everyone else just to pick it off if they don't like it. The taste still fucking stays there.

I prefer it without pineapple but whatever

>pineapple pizza
im calling the police

Hawaiian pizza is the "default" pizza in east Asia.