Birthday

it's my birthday. what should i eat for dinner? i am a (RECENTLY) 24-year-old suuuuuuper cute ginger grill. i live in sacramento so feel free to yelp or whatever.

so far i am drinking until dinner time

Dicks, eat dicks. A huge burlap sack full.

>disgracing young frankenstein with this blatant shitposting

Why are mods such fags?

good appetizer idea, but i only eat my boyfriend's

i know, so embarrassing... by the way, how many girls have slept with you?

>monogamy

Go to either ramen place on S.
Ryujin or Raijin. They're owned by the same people, so the quality is about the same, but the menus are different.
That's where I'm going for my birthday on Thursday.
Or, if you want to spend a little more for some farm to fork, go to Localis.
Or, if you want classic cuisine, go to Brasserie Capital or The Waterboy.
Or, if you want nibbles, to to Tapa the World.
Or.....man, I could go on, if you want more suggestions.

ooooo a major playboy! congratz on beating the system and living it up with fresh pussy every week! We are all envious.

>meme generator
I'd recommend a bullet or cyanide pills

thank you so much! I love love ramen but am looking for something walking distance from apartment which s is not. Localis and waterboy look amazing. I've been to brasserie and tapa the world and both were delicious. Please feel free to go on just in general because moved here a month ago and are looking for all the stuff to do, including music scene if you have it.

ahhhh I stole an image generated off a meme generator! Please feed me cyanide pills! HURRY

I'm also considering Empress, because I've heard the ambience is cool. Have you been?

I'm on it
Are you planning to cook for yourself or do you wanna eat out?

Ok, and welcome to the City of Trees!

Anyway...some other good restaurants are Bacon and Butter (southern), The Firehouse (pricey, but good), Station 16 (delicious, espeically if you like seafood), Blackbird (haven't been there in awhile, but remember it was very good), Takumi Izakaya (food's been very fresh and nice the times I've eaten there), I've heard Amaro Bistro and Bar is good, but I haven't been there yet (they just opened a couple months ago).

Let's see...music scene. Ace of Spades is definitely the best place to see a show, and the Shady Lady saloon is just around the corner.
There's been a lot of pop up music venues lately, so keep an eye out for flyers and word of mouth, because those are a lot of fun. As we head towards summer, there will be several music festivals. Make sure to grab a copy of the SN&R every week, so you can stay up to date on what's coming. The Sac Bee won't list as much. The Torch Club and Harlow's get some good shows, too. Press Club is a dive (in a good way), and if you're just looking to hang out and listen to live music and drink, that's an easy option.

Yes! Forgot about that one. It's good. Trying to remember what I ordered last time.....gougeres, sweetbreads, salad, and some risotto they had (not the mushroom, but that one is good too).

I usually cook, so planning to eat out.

I saw blackbird on a run last week and was intrigued! Went to Station 16 a few weeks ago and ate their oysters until they cut me off and said they had to save the rest for tomorrow lol. My waxer actually recently recommended shady lady to me and another one named something arnold or henry? Will make a note of the others, thanks! What's SN&R and where do I get it?

SN&R - Sacramento News and Review, you should be able to pick up a free copy just about anywhere, most grocery stores, bodegas, retail places, drugstores, pretty much anywhere.

You are a sad cunt.