What's for dinner Veeky Forums?

What's for dinner Veeky Forums?

I'm having jollof rice with sweet potato wedges, fried green plantain, coleslaw and a refreshing beer.

I'm making some grilled steaks with chimichurri rice, and some kind of vegetable situation which I have not decided on. I'll probably make a roasted beet salad (roasted beets, mixed greens, toasted pecans, feta cheese, seasoned vinaigrette).

Bacon and a sweet potato.

I'm making poppy seed chicken and getting drunk while I do it so I won't end up eating any

Honestly, the only thing in that pic that looks edible is the potato wedges.

Where do people even get these recipes from? Is this food only people who are rich but just learning how to cook, cook? Because that shit looks like it belongs in the trashcan.

Gyoza with a nice salad on the side.

Some kind of nutrisystem. Not even shilling I've lost like 20 lbs since starting less than 2 months ago.
And yes I do need to pay an exorbitant amount of money for portion control, the monetary investment makes me not blow the diet to be honest.

Or you could just be selective and not pig out, you fat fuck.

what the fuck is that shit

official numale virtue signalling nutrition?

Fatass.

Gyoza are fried dumplings, primarily filled with minced pork. Easily 2lbs of food there. What a worthless faggot.

Well this works for me and I can afford it. I tried not to pig out buying my own food and failed. Glad you'd rather laugh at me and shit on me than see me get healthy.

That sounds and looks fucking piguu disgusting

>fried dumplings
>existed for literal millennia as good rib sticking food for peasants accross many different continents
>official numale virtue signaling food
If you're this fucking retarded then how are you operating that computer?

well it looks fucking disgusting

They're factually quite pleasant when fresh made. The frozen version of this food is alwayd horrible.

will you cook me some so I can try it

Sure, blowjob as payment. Business before pleasure.

That's irrelevant. The fact that you think one of the oldest prepared foods after bread is a new invention shows that you may be one of the dumbest individuals to ever use this site, something that deserves ridicule.

Veeky Forums - arguing about potstickers and calling people fat

Probably nothing.

Yeah sure - come round mine tomorrow after 8.

Only an obese person would eat that much in one sitting, then rationalize it away with a salad. That's what fat people do, "muh dozen Krispy Kreme, and a diet sodur."

I'd actually do that if you'd let me.

Gotcha.

>Carbs + Carbs + Carbs

I actually cooked for the rest of my family as well and made food containers for work, but keep projecting, hun.

Backpedal as fuck

I had been planning on making asian resturant style friend rice/stir fry for about a week now. Water Chestnuts, Peppers, Shrimp, scrambled egg, mushrooms, tiny corncobs.

Everything was going fine, I was chopping the veggies and my girlfriend cooked the rice and shrimp.

Then she dumped a bowl of 4 raw eggs into the whole pan. I don't know what the fuck she was thinking and now im pissed off and I will not speak to her at all for the rest of the night.

so im eating nothing