Are American Restaurants Typically This Peaceful?

liveleak.com/view?i=3c3_1488077142

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ha0Juif3wXA
youtube.com/watch?v=QCjJ80hz1JI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No they're usually more peaceful than that.

>tfw you just want seafood for dinner but everyone starts throwing chairs with you

that's an african pillowfight. it's cultural, classy and cool.

Checked.

>Location: New York, New York

I live there, what restaurant was it? I'll visit & post results.

Relocate all your niggers to Chicago and let them kill each other. After a year the survivors can be kept in a zoo as a curiosity.

there are more dangerous major cities in america than chicago we could send them to instead, like atlanta or new orleans.

youtube.com/watch?v=ha0Juif3wXA

You can measure the danger level be the nog population. sad. must be a cultural thing.

>atlanta

what are you talking about? Even the areas south of I-20 (like grant park, east atlanta village) are gentrified ~safe~ hipster havens.

atlanta used to have some rough and tumble areas around bankhead, but when white kidz started dying at UGA from the dope from out that way, welllll let's just say skulls were cracked.

NOLA is a good answer. Stumble from the French Quarter into the wrong hooooood and you are so fucked.

I dont know, I live in vermont and dont study crime statistics. i just heard you guys had a problem down there, I dont know what I-20 is.

Since you literally have no clue what you are talking about, how about doing a little research first? Maybe go fucking explore. Do a google search. What's I-20, google?

Besides being one of the biggest fucks of interstate in the U.S.A., it used to traditionally be the divider white and black in Atlanta. Hipsterdom changed this, as did the massive inverse-white flight to areas of Atlanta like Cabbagetown and Old Fourth Ward.

I love Vermont. It is literally nice white people heaven... provided that you also are a nice white person!

Fuck off with your passive aggressive shit. I've driven through Atlanta in the early 2000s. There were nogs running in the street and police sirens all around for miles.

NIGGERS

>how about doing a little research before posting on Veeky Forums
lol.

Haha nothing passive aggressive here, boy. Do facts intimidate you? Tell me, how shriveled is your little helper right now?

>/b/ this is not

>there are helpers in vermont
lol

forgive me for violating the sanctity of this board. my sincerest apologies, you massive fucking faggot.

go back to /r/ cooking if you want an educated discussion.

What does this mean? I've had complete strangers buy me meals and many, many beers while traveling around Burlington, Stowe, Middlebury..... So much free weed, too.

You should really, really take your own advice and go from whence you came, little one.

brainlet

Start both of these videos at the same time, slightly lower the sound on the LiveLeak video. You're welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCjJ80hz1JI