Rice Cooker Pancake

Ever made one? I did, it kinda fell apart and stuck to the pan a bit but it was fantastic. It tastes just like a pancake.

>stuck to the pan a bit
Made the same mistake at first, just use Pam

I used to make them all the time. I ended up stopping because I decided it wasn't worth it. It usually took about 2 cycle of my machine to cook one through all the way (about 40 minutes or so), and there's really nothing special about them outside of novelty.

>try to put butter on with knife
>knife goes through
>giant air pocket full of nothing
hope it was worth it

>It tastes just like a pancake.
What a fantastic time to be alive.

I made one, it's literally an undecorated cake.
It's also extremely dense, I couldn't eat more than a fistful, and it honestly wasn't that good.

They always looked fluffy in the pics, but I can see now they are probably just giant dense pancakes.

>this pancake tastes like a pancake

Phenomenal.

I don't think it can be called a pancake if you don't cook it on a pan.

americu/ck/
this is fucking disgusting
it's chemical trash why want this shit in your food?

I never saw the point of these. Pancake overall is pretty bland without butter and sugary syrup.

The only good pancakes are thin, little butter, and a bit of maple/corn syrup.

You make shitty pancakes.

Why is that fat puppy cuddling with Ice Bear?

thats me in another life

>saracsm
kek

All it is is rape oil mixed with co2

There's LITERALLY nothing more pathetic to me in the culinary world than rice cookers. If I spot one in your house, I immediately lose a significant amount of respect for you. All these fucking meme recipes "Oh I can cook pizza in my rice cooker!" "Oh I can cook muffins in my rice cooker!" "Hey check out these recipe for rice-cooker lasagna!"

Owning and using a rice cooker is analogous to owning a large collection of anime. It just demonstrates a complete lack of intelligence and social grace.

I like this pasta

Le tip

Fuking saved

>I only use the finest of truffle oils
Kill yourself. Do you believe Monsanto puts Agent Orange in apples too?

ay but cracking an egg RIGHT into the boiling stock of some spicy ramyun is the best way to enjoy it

this takes me back
we used to have this manorexic weeabo tripfag here that would make cakes in his rice cooker

No, he puts Agent Orange in oranges, dipshit.

>chemical
Literally everything in the Universe is...

contextomy, also energy