Easy to grip and peel

>Easy to grip and peel
>Loads of potassium
>Inside of peel is lubricated and makes a great onahole
>Great source of energy

Bananas truly are nature's perfect food, I dare you to name something better.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antihistamine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bananas
>nature's food

user, I...

natural bananas are far different from what you get from the supermarket, which are the result of generations of selective breeding

Dicklet detected.

Market bananas are one of the most genetically altered food's in existence. By definition, they are not natural.

So through selective breeding we've created an onahole that grows on trees that you can eat?
Why would it cover the entire dick?

it's kinda transphobic tho

How exactly?

Isn't it because for some unknown reason, bananas keep getting in danger of extinction compared to other fruits?

Well, Durian is probably truly the King of Fruits even though they smell like shit.

The American diet lacks Magnesium and Fiber.

Durian is chock full of Magnesium and 23 grams of Fiber.

If every American ate one durian a day, pooping would probably be smoother and easier.

for the same reason that faucets are, probably

>for some unknown reason
The risks of monoculture have been well understood for a long time. Farmers keep doing it because if there's a catastrophe it affects their competitors equally, and if there's no catastrophe they'll get their asses kicked by everyone else who is doing monoculture.

bananas are proof that God exists

Humans share 50% of our DNA with a banana.

Perfectly ripened nectarines are the best fruit.

bananas make GREAT onaholes

How?

I need to know more before I begin raping my bananas.

Banana's are top of the food chain, mans natural predator.

bananas want it it's not rape, they wouldn't be such a lewd shape if they didn't want it

I need someone to go in full detail how I should go about this. I don't want to get banana in my urethera

put your dingus in the banana

With the banana still in the peel?

All jokes aside, my girlfriend disagrees with me that bananas are best fruit - she prefers apples. This is after explaining why bananas are best fruit. Should I break up with her?

But like, how am I suppose to fit inside a bananapeel without ripping it?

I can't eat raw bananas anymore because they give me acid reflux. Same with peanut butter. Real bummer since that's such a great combination.

I have oral allergy syndrome and can't eat bananas. It's a living hell.

Nah don't leave her just beat her once a month you will find her to be much more agreeable

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antihistamine

There are quite a few types of banana in my country and flavour difference is enormous.

I doubt banana would make for a good onahole. They don't have a texture, at the first movement it would turn smooth. At that point the only thing that matters is it lubricating properties. They would probably be acceptable. The final consideration is cleaning, first problem being their is no receptacle when you cum unless you start digging out all the banana from a half peeled one, then for cleaning yourself I doubt that banana is very water soluble so it would take a while.

>At that point the only thing that matters is it lubricating properties
The lubrication is pretty great.

yes

Kiwis

You are retard

nigger

Genes aren't natural now?
Wow

>nature's

I thought I was the only one who did this.

I miss Krispy Kreme's custard-filled donuts. They were awesome on a long road trip.

Also you forgot that they are the most radioactive fruit.

If you want. Or you can eat the banana first. Or you can eat half the banana first, and eat the rest after.

Can't stand bananas. They taste fine but that mushy texture is just unbearable.

Bananavirgin detected. You've obviously never tried it.

>One durian a day

One five pound fruit a day?

yes

I don't think my penis fits in a banana peel with the banana still in it.

Potatoes.

Also the bananas you eat are a lie. Every single one of them is a clone. If the banana "trees" ever catch a fatal disease they will all die. GG scrub.

Real bananas havent existed for a loooooong time.
What you eat now is some bastard clone.