Why does Veeky Forums hate PizzaHut?

Naturally, Non-Americans will scoff and turn their nose up at populate American brands. However, it's damn near impossible to do when you are thinking about Pizza Hut.

Pizza Hut was founded in June 1958 by two Wichita State University students, brothers Dan and Frank Carney, as a single location in Wichita, Kansas. Over the course of the last 30 years, over 300 locations have popped up around the planet.
The brand offers:

1). Incredible value and delightful staff
2). Choice of toppings at a discount, incredible freedom
3). Breadsticks and garlic topping, a modest, consecrating topping.
4). Adjusted for inflation pricing.

It's clear the brand and product are red pilled. Why aren't more people giving it the respect it deserves?

Other urls found in this thread:

vote.pollcode.com/64936426
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Market shill, go away
Sage in all fields
Hidden

>Why aren't more people giving it the respect it deserves
Only niggers eat it.

I'd rather have Cici's. All shitty chain pizzas are about the same, and Cici's is cheaper.
I know it's bottom of the barrel, but I feel like I get my money's worth with the way I can stuff my fat ass.

It's mostly awful but whatever deal was struck for those 'Peruvian cherry peppers' is pretty genius. Good job guys.

The 2 shitty American pizza chains we have in Australia are Domino's and Pizza Hut.
Pizza hut is definitely the better of the 2 but I'd rather go to my local Italian restaurant down the road.

Dude, you don't fucking say that. What do you fucking like then, huh? Domino's? Papa Johns? If you insult Pizza Hut one more time, I will go to your house, snap your dog's neck, shoot your siblings, rape your little sister and mom, and force feed you your dad's balls. You don't ever talk shit about Pizza Hut again, you DOUBLE NIGGER!

this website is 18+ little guy

Nah, fuck you. Nobody shits on Pizza Hut.

Puddles of grease and the regular pizza thickness being about a centimeter with the crust being less than a quarter of that centimeter doesnt help. Crust tastes like sweetbread. Also no sauce.

overpriced
breadsticks are shit compared to little ceasers
Only good when it's 50% off

because i live in the "pizza belt" and i dont need to eat absolute garbage

Because the pizza is fucking horrible reheated crap.
How much of a cuck must you be to pay someone else for frozen-tier pizza?

i literally shit in a pizza hut once.

everyone who goes to pizza hut either lives real close or shits there, that garbage is not meant to spend long in a human body

Crust is garbage
Toppings are garbage
Cheese tastes like plastic

>red pilled

fuck off

pizza hut is my least favorite big chain pizza. overpriced and low quality. also i havent been there in many years but they dont have a specialty pizza menu like dominos, you can say build your own but theyre never as good even when you use the same ingredients

Wow never though I'd see my town mentioned on Veeky Forums

remember to report everyone.

>4). Adjusted for inflation pricing.

where i lost it

I'M AT THE PIZZA HUT

Some nigger employee stole my mom's purse there before I was born.

That's why I hate it.

The Pizza Hut near me has a buffet night so there's no point for me to go to a place like Cici's. Even then I'd probably rather just spend the $20 on pizza and shit if I want to stuff my face that badly.

I haven't had Pizza Hut in like 15 years but I remember the cheese layer always being a hard, solid layer that you could lift off in one piece and underneath there'd be grease pooled on top of the bread with little bits of pasta sauce trapped in the wrinkles of the dough. It was disgusting.

I used to go there about twice a week on my lunch break. $10 would get me a few slices, salad, and a couple large beers. Dunno if they still do those specials.

I like pizza hut, but it's expensive as fuck.

because it's become absolute shit.

>Over the course of the last 30 years, over 300 locations have popped up around the planet.
>over 300 locations
Forgot a few zeroes there. You could probably find 300 Pizza Huts in any single major city.

It makes me ill 75% of the time while Little Caesar's has never made me sick (as long as I avoid the pan crust.)

LC is my go to cheap pizza while I gave up on Pizza Hut when I got sick from four different locations across the state. Their customization options are good along with the breadsticks but half the time the cheese is absolutely disgusting. My only problem with LC is that you are stuck with Pepsi/Mountain Dew for your drink.

The garlic crust is top notch though.

Your pizza is shit you went from having good ingredients to cheap soy filled shit your cheese stuff crust the cheese tastes like rancid cheese it used to be fresh cheese your sauce is salty as fuck on top of it being too fucking sweet you dont have roasted garlic anymore your drivers try to force me to tip them and when i dont they forge a tip

They've gotten really bad in later years. I got them for the first time in actual ages and I noticed the following. Flat, soggy and flavorless crust, overly greasy and equally annoying they fucked up my order, I had the delight of calling into a call center and getting a new guy who bounced me back and forth for about 40 minutes before i got put on the line with his supervisor who handled it in about 5 minutes. Even the fresh, remade pizzas were just....so lame.

The only pizza worse than Pizza Hut I can think of is Roundtable Pizza. Even Sbarro's is better than Pizza Hut. Fucking Tombstone and their salty as fuck frozen pizzas are better than Pizza Hut.

I only eat black pilled pizza.

I'd like your opinion on the matter.

vote.pollcode.com/64936426

It's a matter of style. Pizza Hut is redneck pizza. It's super bready and greasy so it'll make you feel full. They pioneered the concept that a pizza ought to have at least four toppings, moving their product further into an overkill direction. They played down the Italian origin of the product because they were selling in markets where Italian food was seen as ethnic or foreign. So basically what they did was take a pretty decent Italian American dish and turned it into a cheeseburger. If I want a cheeseburger I'll have a cheeseburger. I don't need my pizza turned into that. I'll take better quality ingredients applied with a little restraint over as much crap piled on as possible.

Low quality food, and your post is low quality bait.

Also, Pizza Hut just made an incredible gaffe here in Taiwan two days ago, when they announced a "celebration sale" for a remembrance day that commemorates a mass murder by government forces against civilians.

www dot taiwannews dot com dot tw /en/news/3105032

For whatever reason, the board has decided that the above link constitutes spam, hence the mangling.

Nigger, even KFC doesn't have 20,000 stores worldwide. And they are a much bigger chain than Pizza Slut.

The Google says Pizza Slut has "13,728 worldwide (excluding locations in China, operated by Yum! China, and India, operated by Yum! India) (as of 2015 )"

I can guaranfuckingtee you there aren't more than a couple of thousand in China and India. India because it's a shithole where the average inhabitant can't afford curry, and China because they cannot into cheese products.

>excluding locations in China
Why would you do this?

Pizza Hut is pretty big over there, and so is KFC.

Are you excluding China from your KFC numbers?

Just checked: about 5,000 of the ~19,000 KFCs are in China.

There are about 2,000 Pizza Huts in China, as well.

I'm not saying you're wrong or that isn't retarded, but don't conflate/diminish stats by being picky.

Pizza hut is meh.

Nev

I hate pizza hut because when my town flooded and the red cross set up their relief station in the parking lot, not even directly in front of their store, and the manager came out and told them to move. The bookstore next door said no problem, move your stuff fifty feet this way and set up in front of our store, in the same strip center parking lot. Thousands of people had lost everything that day and all that weasaly little fuck could think about was selling pizza. I'll never order pizza hut again, it's a corporate store not a franchise.

>1). Incredible value and delightful staff

We tried to order Pizza Hut for TWENTY YEARS since we moved here. Along the way, the franchise NEVER figured out or wrote down our address. The pizza was hit and miss, once every ten pizzas it would be crispy and great, far more often it was inconsistent and forgettable. One occasion I ordered marinara sauce and I swear to you we received tomato juice, like water. Eventually, one morning after another disaster I exploded in their direction. You assholes can't even find our house after TWENTY YEARS? ARE YOU EVEN TRYING? Never again. I will never order Pizza Hut again, ever, period.

They're losing a lot of business to independent restaurants. My local Turkish pizza place gets more customers than the local dominos. Crust pizzas are doing well too.

Britfag here. Pizzahut here is like shitty frozen pizza but the base has a layer of butter added so it's greasy as fuck.

Dominos is ok but Papa johns is best.
I'd never go to any without using one of their deals though. I have a friend who will go to dominos and buy a large (20 bongbux) pizza and they let him rather than point out any offers.

I assume they make most their money off tards like him.

this is the second thread promoting pizza hut so go fuck yourself you fucking faggot

What's the pizza hut price for a medium sized pepperoni pizza in the USA? Here in Sweden it's about 20 USD and they are quite bad.

M o r e l i k e P i z z a - b u t t
> I will fight for papa(bless)

Am I lucky if don't have any chain pizzerias in my county and instead only pretty nice, family-run pizzerias?

I'M AT THAT TACO BELL...I'M AT THAT COMBINATION PIZZA HUT AND TACO BELL!

because i'm not a flyover faggot who orders chain pizza

No, because that means your county is such a flyover area that the big chains don't want to bother with it. Which probably means that your local family-run places are low quality.

Went on a trip to rural Idaho a few years ago. Beautiful place, but the two or three restaurants in the entire area weren't even trying. They didn't have to bother, people had nowhere else to go.

I'm american

I don't like pizza hut

too greasy

don't like their monopoly on stuffed crust

don't like shilling threads either, even if they're ironic.

I like pizza hut, but I work there and I have to say its not "red-pilled" at all, just a business trying to get as much pizza sold for as little cost as possible (I.E. low quality ingredients with higher prices). Not as bad as domino's though. Stick to mom n pop shops and hometown restaurants.

Because I live in the northeast and there are about 15 mom and pop shops within 2 miles of me that are competive on price and vastly superior.

Id rather eat frozen pizza if Im slumming it. Even if I lived in some 1 stoplight town, id still go frozen.

Its always cute to watch a /b/tard spread their wings and post on other boards. At least he didnt meme-barf/

this
this
and
this

I'm an American and I haven't had Pizza Hut in over a decade. Dominoes is unironically better and I don't think I've ordered a pizza from them in at least 7 years.

t. Flyover

Theres only like 5 pizza huts in all of new york and they are in places like harlem or east new york