Gluten Free

Just got diagnosed with Celiac's disease... Anyone got any wisdom to share with me?
Any wheatless foods to try?
Right now I'm surviving solely on rice, chicken, and frozen french fries.

Rice flour can replace standard flour in almost all circumstances. You'll be eating a lot of vegetables and meat, bro.

I suggest looking into a high carb vegan diet. You will be eating mostly fruits and roots from now on bro so get ready for it.

You could always try eating fruits and vegetables.

Sucks, man, my step brother got the Celiacs. Like the others said, veggies and meat from here on out. Look at recipe books or blogs for Paleo, Keto, Veggies/vegan eating. There are a lot of options, it's not the end of the world

Disregard this.

I advise you to look into a high protein meat diet. Lots of eggs and fish.

www.gaps.me
Congrats, no more symptoms ever.

wow that sucks everyone is going to think youre a meme

Learn how to cook, read ingredients lists, and make sure any meats and poultry you buy haven't been pumped full of a filler containing gluten.

most department stores will have a gluten free section. idk where you live, but you could try asking employees if they have gluten free products

Negative side is it's going to be hard to avoid bread in the beginning. Positive side is now you're going keto and you're going to lose a shit ton of weight.

I don't even have Celiac's and the only gluten I ever really ingest is in beer.

Your diet should mostly be:
Meat/eggs/yogurt/proteins in general, whole grain rice/oats/lentils/beans, tons of veggies (especially green ones), and healthy fats like olive/coconut oil, nuts and seeds.

I would definitely suggest learning to cook if you don't have any skills already, and learning to plan your meals ahead of time. If you have a stock of food on hand that fits your diet, you'll be much less likely to deviate and fuck up. Plus, you can cook shit that is actually tasty and you won't get bored with.

There are gluten-free substitutes for most things, even bread. It's different because it's rice and potato based but you can still eat sandwiches.

Gastrophresis bro here, welcome to the world of GI illness. I spent a solid year going through absurd testing, illness, medication, and misery to finally get a diagnosis and get on a path to a somewhat regular life. I'm not aware as to how severe your case is, though given your previous diet I assume it isn't too bad. Regardless, any GI complex can be a rough change in life. Here's some helpful advice

>YOU are responsible for your diet and illness, if you go out to eat, it's on you to order responsible choices.

>(depending on your severity) your issues will not be excused by anyone. GI issues are unseen, therefor unadressed by others. Do not expect a day off, or to slack on responsibilities if you're having an episode, rough patch, flair up, etc.

>Expect the magical world of GI medicine, it can be super invasive and stressful physically

>Multivitamins are a God send, having dietary restrictions and issues with your tract can result in improper nutrition.

>Fruits, vegetables, good meat, and rice/rice flour are great options for you. One rule is true with food, labor is money. The more work you're willing to put in, the cheaper and better it is. Learn to fabricate whole chickens, or tenderloins, make your own bread, etc. You can build meal plans and routines to accommodate this. Otherwise prepare for a higher food budget as prepared goods are a lot more costly.

>WEED. I'm not too sure how well your situation can benefit from this, but in many GI diseases it is a God send. Obviously be responsible, and hopefully you live in a place where medical access is a thing. But it was the source of my recovery. Got me eating again, helped a lot with the stress of testing and feeling like a fucking loser for being so ill, etc. These days I take a very small amount before I go to bed and it keeps me well rounded and not bent over the toilet every morning

I'd be more than happy to answer any other questions in regards to this topic.

They taste like ass tho. I'd rather change my diet completely than to rely on substitutes.

You're a fucking moron. I know you're stupid. You know how I know you're stupid? You eat meat.

not an argument

That's right bitch that movie is on Netflix and if you haven't seen it you're a fucking idiot. End game for meat eaters. Desperately attempts to cling at masculinity by eating dead animals. Sucker mother fuckers. Blue falcon, shitbag, cock suckers.

see

Make sure you get gluten-free shampoo too.

>Celiac's disease
>"go vegan"
Get a load of this faggot.

Crohn'sbro here
My biggest tip is that probiotics can really help if you're struggling with antibiotics. Antibiotics would give me horrible stomach pain and diarrhea, but I gave homemade kefir a try and it really tones this down.