Thoughts on Whataburger Veeky Forums?

n-no t-thanks user

for what reason?

regional flyover tier.

was there once on a school trip in the 90's and i sat alone and realized i have zero friends. i looked out the winder the entire time there and thought about suicide the whole week. things arent any better now but i stopped caring

right in the feels, but you should try the food user. its as top tier as fast food gets

The ninth and tenth grades were pretty rough for me in high school, especially during lunch when I would basically hide from people. I wasn't invisible unfortunately, and used to get in fights or picked on, so I would just go for long walks or hang out in a nearby ravine. People would sometimes ask where I went and I would be evasive.

I always had some social phobias despite being sociable, but eating in cafeterias or going to lunch with large groups of people still freaks me out to this day. Even when I was with a group of friends later on in high school, I would still be uncomfortable walking through the caf.

I have given talks at conferences to hundreds of people, won awards for presentations, can schmooze when I'm in the mood, etc. But I eat lunch at my desk and the idea of going to the lunchroom is almost too much for me.

Overated, slow as shit "fast" "food". I respect that my fellow Texans want to talk it up as a matter of regional pride, but In and Out blows it away, and even Wendy's, after Dave Thomas died, beat the shit out of it.

having been to in and out, i would have to disagree, didn't really do anything for me, though it might be just me

i'd be alone again.

Here's another one for you:

In grade 9 I started walking to a greasy spoon that I used to go to in grade school with friends (who since ditched me). It was almost 2 miles, so I would walk there, eat my food, and walk back quickly.

I ordered my food, waited uncomfortably for it (these were the days before phones) then eat and pay. I didn't know how sad I must have looked until one particular day.

An older man walked by and put a $5 bill on my table. I looked up confused and realized he was giving it to me. I started to protest and he said, "don't worry, I'm taking care of you today".

I said thanks and was almost in tears on the walk back thinking about it. That $5 bill is probably in a box somewhere at my parents' house.

Man high school really was fucking brutal for me, but I somehow didn't end up turning bitter or blaming everyone else. I think social media and outlets like Veeky Forums are actually a bane for people who are in my previous position, because it provides ersatz socializing with like-minded people who basically encourage one another to be angrier and more bitter and basically not try to improve their lot. I went outside my comfort zone and that really made me a better man, but I probably wouldn't have if I had these crutches and diversions back then.

>I think social media and outlets like Veeky Forums are actually a bane for people who are in my previous position, because it provides ersatz socializing with like-minded people who basically encourage one another to be angrier and more bitter and basically not try to improve their lot.
take that back. take it back

Fuck you niggers, Whataburger is the shit.

I can't dude, I just can't.

I sometimes go on /pol/ and realize that if I had Veeky Forums and all this stuff, I would have been one of those freshman dorm shut-ins. Instead, I went outside my comfort zone, could be who I really was without all that high school baggage, and become more confident in myself through socializing, getting laid, etc.

I wish I could convince all the angry young adults who spend hours on here to just disconnect and not live vicariously online. Or just give them instructions on how to live for 4 months, make them act accordingly, and have them witness their own blossoming.

Anyway, that's sometimes the vibe I get when I'm on here later in the night.

I have to give you that. i love Veeky Forums, I'm on here all the time. but i really do think technology is ruining humanity

>Whataburger is shit

Doesn't matter if it is staffed by niggers or not.

Whataburger has the most delicious tendies on the planet and some pretty good fries. Though their burgers are garbage. Never tried the patty melt.

I have a life altering test tomorrow. If I pass i'll eat my tendies in celebration. If I fail i'll gorge myself on tendies and root beer out of depressive desperation.

Dem honey chicken biscuits tho

Tried it in Dallas one time.

Literally tasted like Jack in the Box, but slimier.

That's about it.

good luck!

Hehe, cool story. I luckily had 2 or 3 other rejects to keep me company most of the time. In 9th I transferred to a new school hoping to fit in and ended up like you describe. Eventually I went back to the original school lol when I realized I was the problem. But fuck it life moves on and I'm successful now, pretty relaxed around people, some people don't even believe I used to be a total outcast or any of that

>In and Out
>blows it away
I would've taken you seriously had you compared Whataburger inferiority to fucking McDonalds.

In and Out is only good for one purpose which is literally its name. You place your order and you leave.

Burgers isnt something to write home about.
>Barely any flavor, let alone make me say "It's ok"
>So much fucking Chipotle sauce drenched into the Burger making my buns soggy as wet newspaper.
>Said Chipotle sauce doesn't improve the non existence of the Burger. Actually, it makes it taste shittier.

And the fucking French Fries are dry as a desert and taste like fucking chalk. No healthy amount of salt can help it taste any better.

In and Out in shittiest fast food restaurant. It can't even compare itself to McDonalds!

I don't think you know the meaning of flyover

Waterburger isnt bad but it sure isnt in n out thats for sure

What do you mean?

A1 thick and hearty is pretty damn good. BBQ and buffalo ranch chicken strip sandwich are also good.

I mean waterburger isnt as outstanding as folks would have you believe

>Waterburger
When I was a kid I thought this was what it was called for a long time.

The strip toaster sandwiches always fall apart for me.

I like the A1 thick 'n hearty, the chophouse cheddar burger, the honey butter chicken biscuit. Everything else I'm indifferent to.

Texas is flyover, honey

monterey melt is the best

whataburger shits all over in n out, but its a toss up with braums.

Houston: 4th biggest city in America
Dallas: 9th biggest city in America
>flyover
try again

Yes, please.

I'll have a #4 combo with onion rings and a Dr. Pepper. Oh, and a Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit.

The only way Texas is a flyover state is if your flying back to Mexico. So enjoy your flight and stay there Paco.

You're flyover if you're not a coastie, retard. This is coming from a flyover.

As someone who's live equal time in both Texas and California, I can say with complete authority that Whatabuger kicks In-N-Out's ass. In-N-Out has the same weird vomit smell from it's cooking as McDonald's does. Now, I realize In-N-Out's nothing like McDonald's, but they smell the same going in and coming out. There's something they use that's just rank.
Whatabuger on the other hand is always good and never has "the stink". Plus, the have excellent breakfast food, for a fast food place.

No fast food restaurant isn't going to be as great as a $20+ one.

Though Whataburger is better than In and Out.

i work there
now i want a burger

But the gulf coast is the only coast that isn't pretentious cocksuckers

texasonians are more annoying than new yorkers

>texasonians
we have an autist in the building

where you from? I'd go with you

So? I eat alone in public all the time. Or you could just order it to go.

Buffalo chicken strip sandwich is the best

#5 all the way on Texas Toast, 2 whole jalapenos on the side.

Neither is In an Out so what's your point?

Good drunk food, that's about all I remember it for.

Dude. The tendis suck senpai. They are dry, i never not get gristle in them and the size of the tendies are like my shrimp dick.

However, a triple meat and onion rings good golly miss molly.

They have the best ketchup in the world.

Pretty legit, I'll grab it about once a week. You can get chicken strips in just about any sandwich, so I usually do that since their beef is not spectacular.

Shut the fuck up, Mr. Butts.