/COWFEE/

Post coffee and coffee autism in this ITT!
Old thread:

Coffee

coffee and coffee

I went to the starbucks drivethru and got a coffee and I felt like a basic bitch after they handed me the venti blonde roast i asked for along with the little green thing they stick in the mouth hole.

did you ask for a BBC for them to stick in your mouth hole?

>I went to the starbucks drivethru and got a coffee and I felt like a basic bitch after they handed me the venti blonde roast i asked for along with the little green thing they stick in the mouth hole.
You mean a straw? I'm not sure what you mean.

My wife Syaro is so cute!

>blonde roast i asked for along with the little green thing they stick in the mouth hole.
>You mean a straw? I'm not sure what you mean.
They have a plug so you don't spill it on yourself like a six year old and sue them.

lol wow

who's this character

also what's the blue stuff?

>drinking the caffeinated jew

Pic related

Flat or Conical burrs?
Steel or ceramic?

OMG I am just so useless without my coffee in the morning. Like don't even talk to me until I've had my first cup!!!!!!!!!

makes a fairly decent sounding rod in a pinch

Is Starbucks any good, or is it just an instagram meme?

Starbucks being good is a meme for normies.
Starbucks being terrible is a meme for coffee autists.

Anyone used both a skerton and a capresso? Is the capresso at least as good as a skerton? I'd like to get an electric for the office but I don't want anything too expensive (people might break it).

You just pay way too much for normal coffee.
It doesn't taste like shit, nor like gods tears.
like said.

>go to newly opened coffee shop
>order American espresso
>watch them make it
>they literally put only a tiny amount in the cup and then fill the rest of it up with hot water
>confront the manager about it and he tells me that's how they always make it

Fucking hell, no wonder most people just go to Starbucks

>order shit
>get shit
>complain

???

Gween tea!

I'd-a rike-a some-a moah Cawfee.

What were you hoping for, espresso and a little flag in it served by a statue of liberty shaped drone?
Because you got exactly what you ordered.

I can dilute my own coffee at home instead of paying $5 for it.

I thought these were so that you didnt get coffee splashing all over the place when you hit a bump in the road
Theyre actually helpful for that

These are a great invention though and I hope whoever came up with it is a millionaire.

Who else /givingupcoffeeforlent/ here?
12 hours down.

GWEEN TEA

>Move into an older flat
>Pipes absolutely cannot handle coffee grounds worth a damn
>Start switching to pour over coffee

What is the different between a chemex and just a filter and a pot? It seems like a huge scam.

is GochiUsa the official Veeky Forums anime?

Are you that fag who makes the thread where he complains about ordering a mcchicken with no meat and still gets charged the full amount?

>ask for watered down coffee
>OMG WHY DID I GET WATERED DOWN COFFEE

user they literally put a splash in a cup and then filled it up using the hot water tap that they use for tea. They weren't even trying to hide it.

Why would you order americano?

because I try to support local when I can

What a stupid mindset.
You just got fucked over by "local".

Americano is the only way to drink coffee without looking like a homosexual.

if your coffee came out of a $2000 chrome plated machine, it's homosexual

So do you not know the difference between drip coffee and what you ordered, or..

Just drink straight espresso

>take espresso
>dilute it because it's too strong for you
Tell me again about not being a fag?

Please, giant vapes like that are for lesser minded plebs more concerned with ripping "fat" clouds than exploring the myriad of possible flavors waiting to be inhaled. I bet that fag still has nic in his vapes.

Pic related is my mod.

Why do you have a calculator.

Because I'm at work and regularly use it.

Also that "vape" is actually just a pen.

I'd like some more kafuu chino.

This has to be bait

Not him, but I've experienced that once before.

pls respond

I have no idea how a capresso is, but it takes about $150 invested into an electric burr grinder for it to be better than a skerton. Unless you grind extremely coarsely.

>exploring the myriad of possible flavors waiting to be inhaled
This is fedora-tier delusion.

No different from fags talking about how deep and rich the "flavour" in their marijuana or hookah is.

Yes, and it's unironically the reason why I decided to pursue opening up a cafe.

its just you

> Unless you grind extremely coarsely.
isn't that backwards though? I can get a fairly consistent grind with my skerton on fine, but at coarse there are a ton of fines along with boulders

That's exactly what I just said.

>it takes an expensive electric to be better than a skerton, unless you grind coarse. (because cheap electric grinders will potentially grind coarse as well as if not better than an unmodded skerton)

That all being said and seemingly understood, you can just get a cheap upgrade for a skerton for great coarse grind. Why you'd grind so coarse is beyond me, not even presses should be made that coarse.

Mate, it's a fucking ink pen. TWSBI Eco.

I've never even vaped in my life, I'm just bein an ass.

>>it takes an expensive electric to be better than a skerton, unless you grind coarse. (because cheap electric grinders will potentially grind coarse as well as if not better than an unmodded skerton)
What? You're contradicting yourself. I'm saying in my experience, a skerton (in my case it happens to be modded, but I tried it without the mod) gives a tolerably consistent fine grind, but an intolerably inconsistent coarse grind. Are you trying to say a cheap electric would somehow excel at coarse grinds? In other words a coarse grind would be perfectly consistent particle size?
>TWSBI
reddit: the pen

>oolahlah voole boo I drink le hot cofeiu to be fanceiu

Is there a bigger sign of a tryhad daddypalette than people who drink this liquid bilge? Every fucking time I go out someone inevitably demands I take a few refined sips of their potting soil juice because it's what the big boys do.

I don't get how you don't understand when I spelled it out for you.

We have both agreed a skerton's weak point is its coarse grind. What I'm saying is that a cheap electric grinder will grind coarse as well or better than a skerton, but to grind a fine grind as well as a skerton, you need to spend ~$150+ on an electric.

you said:
>it takes about $150 invested into an electric burr grinder for it to be better than a skerton. Unless you grind extremely coarsely.
which implies that a cheaper electro will grind coarsely well and finely poorly

so what you're saying is, a cheap burr electro burr grind is no good unless I dirnk french press, which I don't

Actually the only implication there is that a cheap electric grinder will perform better than a skerton for coarse. Nowhere does it imply that a cheap grinder is -good- for coarse.

But yeah, a grind that coarse is negligible in most regards. Skerton is great, hard to beat on a budget.

YOU USE MYRIAD VERY, VERY INCORRECTLY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This really isn't the place, but I have MUCH nicer pens. I don't carry them to work.

I used to work in Starbucks and I would take one of these things and sound my penis with it when I'm on break in the washroom. It was pretty good.

>this fucking thread

you all know absolutely nothing about coffee holy shit

SHE IS MEGA UGLY LOOKING WHORE

GET JAR OF INSTANT COFFEE AND YOU DON'T NEED ANY OF THIS CRAP GRINDERS

wimp

so what faggot

straight expresso is for homos

If you spent more than $50 on your whole coffee setup, you're autistic.

I don't drink coffee anymore, I'm done with that crappy useless expensive addiction.
Drinking coffee I realized is just for fake posers faggots.

I like my coffee with a splash of milk so the quality of coffee doesn't really matter.

Pretty good strategy I think.

if you add sugar to it you can even enjoy shitty coffee made using dark roast Robusta beans

>expresso
I want to hurt you. Like, not hospitalize, just a small bruise or two.
It's espresso. Literally meaning pressed coffee. It has nothing to do with speed or power relating to express. You can make a weak espresso or strong drip/press.

Starbucks offers that?

it's a meme, you dip

Except that isn't true, that's a fantasy etymology invented by americans trying to distance themselves from fast food, an unrelated cancer of their own creation. Espresso was literally invented for speed. I bet you say "habañero" too.

>expensive

yeah I agree, I only use Turbo Snort now

user you are such a uneducated sheep.
>"expresso"
expresso is the proper definition of the technique used to brew coffee, in a very fast way. That's why the espresso machine was constructed for,
to brew coffee fast, in express way.

I always thought that the term was espresso (as in ES), but it turns out I’m wrong.
The correct terminology for ordering my intense caffeine fix is not Espresso, but rather EXpresso (like expressway).

"expresso" is the French form, "espresso" is the Italian one.

"espresso" is from the Italian verb esprimere, which is a corruption of the Latin verb "exprimere".
So, if anything, "expresso" is more correct because that's more close to the word's Latin origin.

>400 hours of ENERGY

jesus christ

>>expensive
sorry for my spelling mistake, I know it should be; esspensive

I like this idea. I'm going to look for it in health food stores.

I thought Expresso was the ostrich that you ride in Donkey Kong Country

you are so stupid it hurts. you were programmed to think that way.
it's the same shit like saying tomatos or tomatoes or color and colour
same shit with expresso or espresso, the origin of that word is naming machine that will make coffee in a fast way,in a express way.
\
And both spellings are describing exactly the same thing, coffee made in a fast way.
One way is italian pronunciation the other is french and anglo.
Get a brain check done you sheep following what you are told without doing some thinking and researching the whole topic.

expresso or espresso are both proper ways to say it, people stop being stupid and brain washed idiots
And turds like this poster threatening physical violence are example that abortion should be legal and his
mother should be charged with neglecting to abort him and by doing so she would protect society
from his stupidity and aggressive attitudes.
I hacked his computer and found picture of this dumb ass

shut the fuck up faggot

I GUESS YOU HAVE NO SMART ARGUMENT AND NOW YOU ARE FUMING WITH RAGE. LOL

READ THIS YOU DOOR KNOB

I'm not even him lmao I just think you're an annoying faggot

OR MAYBE YOU JUAST NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE
and now you are triggered lol

lmao keep entertaining me faggot I'm loving it

if by demonstrating that you are stupid is entertaining to you, sure we don't mind doing that

>we
>samefagging this hard
>still thinking I'm the guy you initially replied to

Top kek family keep it coming
I'm about to die from laughter

user you must be huge retard if this is making you laugh. fuck we have retard in this thread
here is your picture I found on your hard drive

>user you must be huge retard if this is making you laugh. fuck we have retard in this thread
>here is your picture I found on your hard drive
your picture retard

Why does everyone always bully me

>who is this character

Beat girl from Gochiusa