What does Veeky Forums eat with their yogurt?

What does Veeky Forums eat with their yogurt?

Pink shark

Granola

Honey

aspartame and imitation vanilla extract
if I'm feeling spicy, i add cocoa powder.

You absolute madman.

nutritional yeast

Fuck off back to r*ddit

Granola and fresh berries.

Spoon to get my iron levels correct!

I tried Reddit once. All they do is post pictures of food, they don't actually talk about cooking. It kinda sucks. I'll stay here, thanks.

Chia
ama

Dry oatmeal

goo

Blueberries and walnuts

Protein powder

Muesli, honey, cinnamon, some chopped fruit

I eat:
- half a bowl of full fat (3.2%) yogurt with
- half a bow of frozen-thawed strawberries and
- two large spoons of strawberry jam to sweeten the deal

I've also eaten full fat yogurt on hot toast. Hans Dahl is the best, it's not as sour as Astro.

ass

honey and peanutbutter

tastes like peanutbutter frosting, it has to be greek yogurt though

substitute the shitty granola for muesli

Cranberry/raisin trail mix. Greatest yogurt, just make sure the trailmix doesn't mix in candies/chocolate.

imagine sneaking up on that pink land sharp, gently stroking its dorsal fin to make it aware of your presence and intentions, then lifting the tail fin and pressing the glans of your penis against it.

The pink land shark tenses up then relaxes, gently sinuating its body You press into its tight cloaca until you feel your cock head pop inside. You wait 30 seconds, enjoying the release of pressure and new feeling. After 5 minutes of gently sliding in and out, you proceed to go balls deep in one long in-stroke.

The pink land shark moans with pleasure and surprise, amazed that those pink land monkey-things can be so well-endowed. It's never made love to one of our kind, but it will never forget this experience. You start thrusting harder and deeper and faster, grabbing its dorsal fin for support to help you pound away.

The neighbors notice what is going on in their backyard, a 50-year-old couple with their kids away at college and a slump in their sex life. They stare at this erotic oceanic scene in the midst of their morning coffee, feeling the stirrings of something that has been absent for too long in their marriage.

Suddenly you and your neighbor Jeff are spit-roasting the landshark. He dares to put his 8.5" girthy sea cucumber in the sharks mouth, one that glitters with rows of beveled razors. The shark understands and is gentle, exploring this new object with sensitivity. His wife sucks on his huge hanging balls and you keep plowing away.

As the 10 o'clock sun rises, you and Jeff are both balls deep in the pink land shark, you on bottom and him taking the top. Your cocks rub inside the overloaded cloaca while his wife strokes the pink land shark, cooing while her pussy takes in half a fin.

Jeff erupts with a shout and you feel his hot seed first fill your shared space then drip down your balls. This sets you off and you blast thick rope after thick rope.

Aren't you glad you awoke early to see the pink land shark at your neighbors' petunias?

Muesli and honey.

So they're like us except they post pictures of food

Fuck off back to r*ddit

le edgy man

Granola and whatever fruit or berries I have handy

Usually plain or with a bit of maple syrup or honey,.

Sometimes with raspberries or walnuts.