How many of these boxes of pizza do you think you could eat?

How many of these boxes of pizza do you think you could eat?

I could easily down 5 before I wanted to puke, then at least 3 more before I actually did.

God I love pizza.

I can only eat half of a hot n ready before sweating grease and powerful liquid shit flys out of my ass

2 of those but I wouldn't enjoy it. Not trying to meme but i'm from Chicago.

I could eat a couple slices of Little Caesars before wanting to puke. Maybe 3-4 slices of Papa John's. But I can and have eaten an entire Pizza Hut pizza without even trying/realizing it. I bet I could eat a couple + if it was a challenge.
It's the crust.. everyone always talks shit about them, but the one near me does it perfect. It's so crispy on the outside, especially the bottom, hot and chewy on the inside, and delicious and perfect. Addictive as shit. You could put any topping on that shit and I'd eat it.

>Not trying to meme
well then dont say meme shit like youre from chicago dumbass

>flyoverfag jealous of the mighty go'za
Stay forever irrelevant.

chicago is a flyover unless you're too poor to get a direct flight.

watch it faggot

When did you first realise you could eat a full pizza without help?

I probably couldn't eat even the one box, m8
Cardboard just isn't that appetizing to me

>his main diet doesn't solely consist of cardboard from pizza boxes

yuropoor humor everybody

m8, you're a gem. never stop being a dick.

I could eat two boxes of little ceasars. Any other pizza probably 2+ boxes if XL. Has to not be all dough though

>jealous of chiraq

Am i jealous of detroit too? Im a bears and blackhawks guy but you can keep your astronomical violent crime rates.

Like 3 I guess. Not sure how big that nigger is to scale.

>nigger

This is a progressive board

>progressive board
No it's not, Veeky Forums is rightful /pol/ clay

>mighty go'za

No it's not, get out

ummm didnt know so many drumpftards were here!! I guess I'll make my exit!
*walks away and waves*

>Little Caesars
>pizza

Choose one bro. If some motherfuckers isn't hand forming the dough I reject the name. Might as well have a pizza bagel with Ragu Pizza Sauce

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Little caesars is trash

Don't make fun of the pizza bagel.

I could probably eat one large plain 18 inch pizza crust and all and then lay on the couch the rest of the day feeling pregnant.

Since I'm not a deathy obese fagmerican I start feeling sickly full near the end of one slice.

>being too poor to live in the nicer areas
WEW
>inb4 there are none

>little Caesars

I'd eat two slices if I was really hungry

>feeling sickly full near the end of one slice
how does it feel to have such a weak and dainty constitution you pussy

>dainty
Nice fag speak, pussy.

one
just one
the perfect amount desu

one slice has around the same calories as two pieces of white bread

In middle school 3 of us used to do the 555 deal after classes and each get our owm medium pizza and finish it entirely. Almost every friday

What do you mean by hand forming?

>Being too poor to live in a better city than Chicago

Pretty sad desu

If you see someone using a rolling pin on pizza dough they're doing it wrong.

Keep telling you'reself whatever excuses you need to continue being cripplingly overweight, americuck

Oh, never used one when I worked there, but we did have a machine that flattened it out after some hand work

I can't even finish one, and that was back when I as active and ate more
but if it's not Little Caesars, maybe a whole one. part of it is WANTING to eat it because it tastes good

I stop after three or four pieces.

MAYBE five if I'm starving

Almost one, then I would feel like my stomach wants to kill itself for the rest of the day.

I could get through half a large pizza before I start to feel like shit and hate myself.

Probably 3

why are there so many pussies here who cant even eat a whole pizza wtf

If I go out to pizza it will be to a real pizza shop, and they don't sell by the slice.
Though, it'll usually be the only calorific meal of the day.

>anyone who isn't a lardass with no self control is a pussy

>wahhh my little baby sissy boy belly can only handle one slice with all of the cummies in there!

why are there people here who measure their... i dont know, manliness? by how many pizzas they eat? Why would I ever force myself to eat a whole pizza? I have never eaten 4 slices of pizza and not been full. Why would I keep eating? For what purpose, you fat fuck?

>astronomical violent crime rates
OOOOH THE CARNAGE!

So what's the deal with this nigger?

One? Unless you're 600lbs or Matt Stonie I doubt you could eat more than 1.

Chideathgo is one of the most expensive places to live though. I'm confused.

i wish i could a whole pizza by myself but my whole family (5 people) has to share 1 box

t. user, age 29

None. That blue gum might have touched them.

Love me some pizza.

> "pizza"
> "Little Caesar's"

You may only pick one

Just one.

Well, if it were good pizza, I could probably take down more, but as it's Little Caesar's, I could probably just eat one or one and a half before wanting to puke.
Little Caesar's tastes good going down, but it doesn't take much to fuck my insides up.

Depends on how long you can keep it hot, the moment LC pizza gets luke warm it's literally inedible. I think the pepperoni is the only real ingredient on that pile of shit

and dont come back raging redditor

If it's those, 2 maybe.
If it's the deep dish, then 6 or 7 easy.

never had that brand....don't think we have it on the westcoast.

we do

Probably 3. Now if I was coming off a bender and feeling like total shit I could easily eat 10 during the day.

Barnum & Bailey is closing down due to harassment from animal rights activists.

We do in washington

none in seattle

is Seattle nice? i need to move somewhere within the year and i was thinking about the pacific northwest

I'll have two slices thank you

(I haven't lived in the PNW for a decade but) fuck off we're full.

If I had starved myself for three days prior, I could probably eat at the most ten pizza pies desu.

fuck off, we're full

What is this man's endgame?

i can be useful!

I'm 6'7" 300 pounds and I could eat 1 whole Little Caesar's pizza but I'd feel sick. I couldn't eat 2.

>flyover
Ill choke you with the grease on my Brooklyn pizza you go za soup slurping fagola

I used to order a large pizza and wings and would eat it all but it took me hours. Like I'd get my food at 7 p.m. and not finish until 3 a.m. but if I had to I think I could square off one pizza in an hour

Nope. Stay the fuck out. I hear Texas is cheap, move there.

sober: half a pizza
drunk: at least one pizza
high: two pizzas
high and drunk at 4am: three pizzas and a sleeve of oreos with milk

7am after three 4am high/drunk pizzas: puke and lava shits at the same time

I don't eat cardboard.

i really don't want to be near Mexicans... or Texans

Fuck off dumb tranny

What's he doing?

Stealing pizza

Fuck off, we are also full

I want to hear about your life.

You probably don't want to live near the regressive mess that is Seattle either.