What the FUCK happened to warheads? I remember eating them as a kid...

What the FUCK happened to warheads? I remember eating them as a kid, i remember my face squishing together because of the taste.

I remember eating most of a bag at once and going to the hospital for it.

I saw a bag at the check out and decided id buy one because why not.

>SWEET
disgusting

I don't think they've changed the taste. Maybe you're just less of a little bitch now.

One time i ordered a 5lb bag of them when i was super high. It was a mistake

I used to run water over them to get the sour off because I loved the taste of the candy itself but the sour was always unpleasant to me

>I remember eating them as a kid, i remember my face squishing together because of the taste.

Your tastes change as you grow. What was unbearably sour once can be just mildly sour now.

They still burn your mouth before the end of the bag.

My mouth just watered thinking about them

Less citric acid in the making of the candy, more coats the outside. It probably balances out to be the same, but by the time you get a bag full, the stuff's probably rubbed off and is more stuck to the package than the candy itself.

You have to earn that awesome sweetness by making a section of your gums raw. I loved the lemon one

I still am a sucker for sour candy. I can't resist it. I can't even count how many times I've made my mouth bleed from eating too much warheads or whatever other sour candy I was eating.

Fuck you dude. I would run hot water over them and then evaporate the water and throw out the candy so I was left with pure sour and lick that shit up

> not melting the candy into an essence of sour and injecting it directly into your gums
Fucking pussy

>I loved the lemon one

do you have a death wish, son?.

Black cherry was the most sour and thusly the GOAT.

bought a bag of these a while ago and just stopped eating them, gonna grab one now

>sour apple, oh boy...
yeah the sour lasted for about 2 seconds, but maybe they got stale because they used to last for longer than that months ago when I first got them

I had an apple one recently and it tasted like chemicals.

They're not sour to me anymore.

God Tier
Black Cherry

Great Tier
Blue Raspberry, Lemon

Ok Tier
Watermelon

Shit Tier
Green Apple

I like to put 3 in a warhead spray cap, then poor warhead spray into it and take it as your shot

I'd advise anyone who tries it to wash their mouth out with cold water or milk shortly after, shit will eat your teeth

Absolute madman

When I was little, I ate so many Warheads that the top layer of my tongue peeled off like a snakeskin. What came off was a thin, white sheet of flesh with a thousand tiny holes where the tastebuds once were. One taste of them now and I know they're not half as tongue-peelingly sour as they used to be. What's up with that?

I was about to post the same thing to see if this was true.

It couldn't possibly just be that when you were a kid, the picture of a guy with an exploding brain and the name WARHEAD led you to believe that they were actually much more sour than they really are, right?
Or that, after 20+ years of using your tongue (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're at least in your late twenties) your tongue just isn't as sensitive anymore?

No, it must be some epic conspiracy and these big old nostalgia goggles that make me POSITIVE warheads JUST AREN'T THE SAME ANYMORE

some additives got banned

Used to eat them till I had open wounds in my mouth in the late 90s, now they're garbage

>millenibabby that missed the warhead golden age WAAHHH!!! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!

Fuck, just seeing that made my tongue shrivel.

I'm salivating so much right.