Delicious soup

Hey Veeky Forums do you guys want to cook some tasty soup with me today?

Here are your ingredients:
2 medium potatoes
2 Roma tomatoes
Handful of spinach
1 light beer
1.5 cups of water (not pictured)
1 heaping tablespoon of coconut oil (no trans fats allowed!)

Melt the oil in the pan, and chop up your vegetables nice and THICC. Add water the water and 1/4 of a cup of beer, and drink the rest ;)

Lurkin

Now we get to our spices.
EQUAL PARTS:
Garlic and Basil. They combine to make an amazing, hearty flavor that makes your soup taste meaty. I recommend using an amount that when mixed together takes up about half a teaspoon. But you can experiment with more or less.

And then celery salt and pepper to taste, remember, you can always add salt, but you can never take it back out. You can use normal salt if you don't like celery, but I prefer it.

The beer will foam when it boils, that's normal. That's when I add the spices.

Now we continue boiling for 15-20 minutes. You will notice the stock take on a thick, yellow color as the potato starch leaches out and starts to thicken. Also by this point the potatoes should be very soft. Notice I did not peel them, the skin contains most of the nutrients.

Once the stock thickens, turn off the heat, allow to cool and serve. I recommend eating it with a roast beef sandwich made with French bread, but for those of us avoiding carbs or meat it's delicious on it's own. Enjoy!

Looks tasty

Looks pretty good. Probably might add some pasta, rice or pic related for added calories.

>coors
>yuban

Do people fucking think about the shit they're putting in their bodies?

>for those of us avoiding carbs
>potato
>avoiding carbs
u wot m8

>one coors is bad for you

I'm sorry, do you think the organically grown free trade beans sold at whole foods are somehow more healthy? I drink coffee for the caffeine buzz, and Yuban delivers the same buzz as the expensive shit at less than half the cost,

I know you're trolling me, but damn.

As far as beer, I bought that one specifically for cooking, and it was good.

I forgot to reply to you, but the carbs in potatoes are accompanied by an amount of fiber that makes them much more healthy than things like pasta.

please fix your font rendering

Are you on fucking XP

Cube the potatoes and tomatoes.
To a medium heat fry pan add coconut oil.
Fry potato.
Abandon spinach in back yard or toss out window.
Plate fried potatoes and top with raw tomatoes.
Enjoy while drinking light beer.
Use water to flush your marvelous bm.

It's pretty plain without any pasta OR protein

Not him but I still use XP.

Yes

Actually it tastes great with the garlic and basil, have you ever combined the two? They're excellent. As I said though, it's best combined with a roast beef sandwich. I feel like you didn't read the whole thread.