Going to Boston for the weekend next week

Going to Boston for the weekend next week
Any "must try" places to go to under $50?

Other urls found in this thread:

mrbartley.com/
assaggioboston.com/
yelp.com/biz/l-espalier-boston
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boston Market, killuh chickn.

Boston is a fine place to eat, but it isn't exactly brimming with destination restaurants.

Anywhere with lobster rolls. I went to some tiny seafood shack at the docks last time I went and it was delicious. Don't remember the name of it though.

Gotcha thanks! I'll prob hit up a lobster roll place for lunch one of the days.

Ah okay. Figured I'd at least ask in case since I'm there anyway.

for me it is the Boston chicken. the best fast food chicken

Providence is nearby too. They have more Italian spots to choose from.

21st Amendment on Bowdoin. Delicious.

union oyster house and pizza reginas

>Boston
>Under 50
Actually that goes for anywhere in New England

I actually live in Boston so I can tell you more about this place than any of these speculators.

This place is complete shit. There isn't anything for food. It's dense. The infrastructure is trash. Your options are streetcorner overpriced diners or the occasional foreign owned deli.

If you are OK with spending $150+, you can find some decent french cuisine. Avoid italian anything, since italians are just a sub-breed of arabs and can't do shit

But that is about it

this is a trap. don't go to providence.

check out Sarma, JM Curley's, Bisq, Puritan, and Toro to start. Not sure what you like, but there actually is some good food and some cool spots

anna's taqueria

I don't doubt that you're from Boston, but your post leads me to believe you are dumb and/or aren't that into food.

Relative to every other major city in the U.S., Boston isn't known for diners or delis.

You seem to be indicting Italian food in general, rather than Italian food in Boston. If someone likes Italian food, Boston North End is as good as anywhere.

You don't have to spend $150 for good food here. But on the other hand, its not like other U.S. cities where there is some signature dish that'll be under $10 (e.g., Philly cheesesteak, Chicago deep dish/hot dog, New York slice...).

State Park

user's right, you want either Cranston RI or Fall River MA for good food

yikes

im tellin u bro if you're an actual food autist and not just looking for some meme local snack cart or meme signature food and you're looking for real dining, the only thing boston has going for is french cuisine. seafood and italian are both memes around here

wagamama

where do you go out?

just see whats up in quincy market

find yourself some nice chowdah

beantown taqueria

Fall river has the best chourico in the country

Parish Cafe
Saus
Modern Pastry, or Mike's Pastry if you want that authentic tourist feel
Anywhere in the North End really, try Regina's if you want to wait in an incredibly long line for mediocre pizza
Super 88 Market

Meme food, but it's tasty as fuck in the summer.

Also, the rule of thumb is to avoid any place on Hanover Street. They're often more crowded, pricier, and/or mediocre.

no where. i actually dont even live in boston

Gene's Chinese Flatbread Cafe, Downtown Crossing, for $10 you get this massive bowl of amazing lamb noodle soup. Drop a couple more $ and get some pork buns with it too

Went there last week, their nashville hot chicken is fucking fire

Head out to Dorchester for good BBQ

>Diechester

>Itt. No true Bostonians

do you like burgers user? Try Mr. Bartley's, best burger you ever had. raspberry-lime rickey is awesome too.

mrbartley.com/

Oh, and if you go to the North End, I recommend Assaggio's.

assaggioboston.com/

jm curley's dude

the north end is garbage except for neptune

Come out to Northboro MA about a half hour outside Boston the Texas BBQ company where I run the kitchen. GOAT tier brisket bruh.

I too am visiting Boston in the next two weeks. Figure it will be a big difference from the Florida I'm used to

Spend the $50 doing a 360 turn and walking away

>CAITLYN JENNER "YOU GO GIRL"
with a fried egg, bacon & cheese with fries (with sweet potato fries $15.50)

Is this place owned by faggots?

I remember they had the Charlie Sheen burger when he was in he news. Dont recall what was on the burger, but it was advertised as coming with 20 oz. of Coke.

Grew up in Boston, can confirm Anna's, Bartley's, Gene's, Saus, and Wagamamma are pretty damn good

but as this user said it's not exactly fine dining

I watched Good Will Hunting for the first time ever on Saturday.

Was bretty gud

it actually comes with imitation cheese but you're supposed to pretend it's real cheese

Also, a killer liquor store with an annual 300+ bottle whisky tasting that's free and an adjoined enormous hot sauce shop

It's Cambridge, not /pol/, maybe Boston isn't your kind of place to live Cletus

yelp.com/biz/l-espalier-boston

This, this this.

Boston has no diners and only some jewish delis (it has a few sandwich places but not delis), so this is some form of weird bait.

Quincy is a shit tourist trap

Ha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Great troll post though.

Let me tell ya sometin OP. Da best, and I mean da fuckin' BEST burritos in da world ah from Avacados in Whitman.

PAX?

highland kitchen
tupelo
blue dragon (chef ming tsai)
barcelona
taqueria jalisco
oasis brazilian bbq
rino's
Santarpios

Wew lad didn't expect all the replies, thanks guys.

Yep!

I had lunch at moo when i was there. Under $50 for lunch and it was pretty good steakhouse fare

the best ramen I've ever had is at yume wo karate in porter. hours are weird though

forgot to mention taiwan cafe in Chinatown. always crowded but it's cheap and good

do you actually work there? ill come tomorrow if you hook it up for me bb ;)

Dancing Deer Bakery has great cookies

>Super 88 Market

THIS

Super 88 has an insane variety of super cheap delicious Asian food kiosks. Hit up Pho Viet's for delicious noodle soups, $4 bahn mis that are actually good and iced espresso with condensed milk. Two Peck Crispy Chicken is also insanely good. Besides that there is a lot of really great Asian food in the Allston area, my international friends insist that it's better than Chinatown.

>Santarpio's

get a load of this guy

Legal Seafood - best seafood I've ever had

Italian food in the North End is hot garbage. All of the places are tourist traps.

It's a lot of money for the portion you get, I'd say it's kind of a tourist trap desu, but then so are most places in this city when it comes to Italian or seafood

The food in super 88 is good, but a lot of the meats aren't cleaned / deboned effectively. If you don't mind that, skip super 88 and go like two blocks down Comm ave and get Jo Jo Taipei

ayy

i'm from Florida, been living up in Boston

Palm Beach bois ww@