How the POTUS eats

$54 steak. Well done. Dunked in ketchup.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/trumps-first-dc-dinner-as-president-an-overcooked-54-steak-with-ketchup/2017/02/27/c98895b4-fd19-11e6-8f41-ea6ed597e4ca_story.html
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56ec54bbe4b084c672203a4b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source: washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/trumps-first-dc-dinner-as-president-an-overcooked-54-steak-with-ketchup/2017/02/27/c98895b4-fd19-11e6-8f41-ea6ed597e4ca_story.html

Good. A man chooses to eat what he wants based on his own preferences. He doesn't subject himself to culinary memes, for he is his own man.

This is literally the only thing I truly hate about Trump.

>Old man has bad taste in food
okay

Ive eaten at BLT steak, and while I didn't have a NY strip (I had the filet), well done with ketchup just seems wrong.

its still a little surreal that this guy is the president of the US

En. He makes sense. A lot of (white) people felt (wrongfully) disenfranchised under Obamacare, so they chose someone who was pretty much his direct opposite in every single way. It's too bad he won't really be helping the majority of the people who voted for him since they're poor.

All the choices were horrible, all of them. At the very least trump isnt an sjw so we can sleep soundly at night without having to wake up to "ALLAHU ACKBAR"

>without having to wake up to "ALLAHU ACKBAR"
Says the poor fuckwit living in the middle of nowhere.

Face it, terrorists around you are almost 100% white domestic terrorists.

The only places a radical Muslim would care about are the big cities which you tards seem to despise anyway.

Except that "well done with ketchup" is an actual meme.

>didn't know what the START Treaty was on his first official call with Putin as POTUS
>didn't know about refugee agreement with Australia on a call with Turnbull, proceeded to pick a fight about it anyway
>trusts Fox News over classified briefings prepared specifically for him by the entire US intelligence apparatus
>but at least he's a racist like me so it's ok!
youtube comments: the presidency

>wrongfully

kys Obamacare is awful just stop eating so much you fat fuck

>Obamacare is awful
because the republicans, and the health care industry made it that way.

We were a single vote from full canada style healthcare. The compromise to get the republicans to sign it is what you see today.

Socialized healthcare is retarded and so are you good day

Obamacare is bad because of the literally criminal practices of the healthcare industry.

>terrorists around you are almost 100% white domestic terrorists.
The reason the FBI terror statistics say that is because they classify Arabs and Pakistanis as white.

The guy and his wife who shot up all those government workers in San Bernardino? "White terrorists".

The guy who shot up the Pulse homo nightclub in Florida? "White terrorist".

I'm not fucking joking. Look at the racial classifications. Even Hispanics get broken out separately, but not Arabs/Pakis/Indians/Iranians/Afghanis.

So keep masturbating to the false belief that "white terrorists" are still Klansmen burning crosses on niggers' lawns. I got news for ya, the Klan died out in the 1970s -- and they were Democrats anyway.

lol you're a fucking moron. Socialized medicine works in pretty much every single country in the world that has implemented it.

>b-b-but the US is a special snowflake

no it's not.

t. delusional buttblasted drumpftard

t. rational drumpftard

t. upset but not delusion drumpftard

t. sjw

t. rational man

t. sjw

t. "not-sjw"

t. rational man

t. liberal

t. republican

>the Klan died out in the 1970s -- and they were Democrats anyway.
holy shit, you're actually retarded if you think this

those are both true statements

>t. rational drumpftard
I'm not a Trump supporter; I just don't find him to be worthy of my ire, since he's not really worse than any of the other assholes in Washington.

Wrong. All of it, wrong.
This, boys and girls, is what internet "news" does to someone.
You are so uneducated, it's painful.

>because the republicans . . . made it that way.

Nope! The Republicans were shut out from the negotiations, and precisely zero of them voted in favor of passing the bill in either the House or the Senate.

Obama and the Dems own it 100%. They were the ones who took all the bribes and suggestions from the healthcare lobbyists.

This is verifiable fact. It was thoroughly reported at the time, and is enshrined in the committee meeting notes and other legislative history.

tl;dr: FUCK OFF DEMOCRAT LIAR

Fuck off

I wonder what it feels like to be this unbelievably stupid. Why is educating yourself these days seen as a SJW thing

Leaving this here.
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56ec54bbe4b084c672203a4b

did he get tons of free rolls?

It pass the house with 173 republican "yeas" and 4 who didn't vote.

Senate republicans voted no. The house republicans overwhelmingly voted yes.

But he's right.

Good proof there

Because the (((education))) system consists of nothing but SJW, Marxist ramblings

>I don't understand the Southern Strategy and my comprehension of US History only extends to the Ford presidency

ok crazy

NYC resident here who watched the towers crumble in person. listening to people from flyover land bleat about the mooslims got old in the years after 9/11, I'm so desensitized by now it doesn't even bother me. I hate to say this because I have a lot of muslim friends, but my chief concern is that this tard doesn't even know how economies work and he's going to fuck us up with some Argentina-style garbage economics and then not only will we no longer have any informants in the muslim community, but we'll also all be broke third worlders because all the best and brightest fled for first world countries led by people who understand how the world works

Better than "wrong".

>Face it, terrorists around you are almost 100% white domestic terrorists.
Self-loathing white person detected.

Are you really this unaware of your surroundings?

Irrelevant. They were still democrats.

oh yeah and inb4 "I hope NYC gets nuked", this is the typical comment I get from "patriots" in flyover country

>Irrelevant. They were still democrats

Where's the food and cooking?

I'm sorry but that isn't an argument.

are you really this paranoid?

>the (((education))) system consists of nothing but SJW, Marxist ramblings

You have to be actually retarded to believe this, or you're some fat white kid who always thought he was better and smarter than his female teachers.

In that case, why did Republicans like Lincoln champion federal authority over state sovereignty yet they believe the exact opposite now?

Fuck off kike with your muh 911 bullshit.
You didn't see shit. Cunt.

Why it's almost as though education/intellectualism is being devalued in America in order to create an entire generation that just accepts what the guy with the most money/authority tells them to do.

Irrelevant.

Pleb tier human has pleb tier taste. No surprise.

Not an argument.

WHhaaaaa!?

No! That's unpossible!

well that's a new one at least, I guess inb4 really worked
>some people are smarter than others
>knowing things is good
sounds like elitism, this is why turmp won

You're right, that can't be true. I didn't hear it on www.therealtruthonline.net so it must be fake news.

I'm sorry that you haven't accessed higher education, or if you have you're fucking retarded if you can't see what's happening

Knowing basic science and math is "elitism" now?

I'm a graduate unlike yourself, with a job, most likely unlike yourself.

I also live in an affluent region of the country with white, black, mexican, indian neighbors.

My area also has one of the highest jewish populations in the US.

triggered yet?

>I like in a city
>look at how special I am!

Describe how the blacks, Mexicans, and Indians make your life better without mentioning food. Tell me how diversity actually has a net benefit on your life and your neighbourhood.

Take STEM classes if you're so fucking triggered. I'll be the first to admit that there is some PC bullshit that goes too far and that college kids are the worst of it...But hey, college kids have always been annoying twats.

Guess what? There's assholes who don't know what they're talking about wherever you go. The world is never going to twist itself to suit you.

You are not special.

The fact of the matter is that culture is changing. If you can't handle it because you're so triggered by the thought of being tolerant of other people, that's your problem, not the rest of the country's.

>I like in a city
wew good thing you paid attention in those English classes user.

They're hard working members of society just like me, they're mostly just as educated, work in the same field, and drive similar vehicles and live in the same houses.

They're people user. Just people.

pretty much. america is now run by juggaloes

Food. Women. Different ways of looking at things.

Anyone who doesn't like people of other races inside their bubble just wants things to never change. Basically, a conservative.

>They're people user. Just people.
Then why tout diversity? If people are just people, why do we need to enforce diversity in every aspect of PC culture?

I'm exposed to different music, art, and history.

I don't live in an echo chamber.

I can experience a wealth of different lifestyles.

I'm not excluding myself from meeting interesting people based solely on whining that they are different from me.

I get different perspectives on issues.

Is there crime or things I don't understand? Sure! But I can get spousal abuse and opoid addiction in Appalachia as well.

Samefag

We because without diversity you get morons like yourself who think all brown people are dumb, or the majority of muslims are terrorists.

I know dozens of Muslims, not a single terrorists.
I know black people with much better education than myself.

Diversity leads to acceptance because you get exposure to a bit of everything.

nope

>I use plebbit formatting

You've been outed. You have to back.

to the person you're talking to, "tolerance" means "agreeing with hateful garbage spouted by ignorant hillbillies", not "enjoying the company of people with a wide variety of opinions from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds"

to them those people all blend into a morass of "shitskin foreigners" and the only real nuance worth mentioning is whether the muslims should be gassed or shot

Except you just used plebbit formatting in this post.

You have to go back. Fuck I did it too.

I love when /pol/fags posting from their phones come to Veeky Forums and get their shit pushed in.

It's hilarious watching then fumble about like blind men, failing to understand this isn't /tv/ and since half this board works with kitchen mexicans (who are always awesome) and the other half are Europoors (who I love in their own way), their shit doesn't fly here.

Everyone

Is

Plebbit

Now

Same shit happens when /pol/ tards venture over to /g/. The tech world is by and large, insanely liberal, technology NEEDS constant shifting innovation that you get from liberal ideologies, not the stagnation you get from conservatism.

$6 stout. half full. overly foamy.

>Europoors
OBSESSED

Veeky Forums is a liberal board. Cooking involves creativity and openness to change. These ideas are rejected by conservatism. Go back to /pol/.

I don't get this, you realize even those of us who hate trump, never particularly wanted hillary either? She was simply the non-insane option on the ballot.

Also, continuing to bring her up shows you have a child like mentality in that you need to keep "winning", even though you've already won. It's sad really.

Cultures develop and flourish because of some degree of isolation. For some reason, European and N. American countries "have to" dilute their culture and population with every other culture under the guise of diversity.

Why? Why is it so important that we open our doors and resources to peoples from overpopulated and often socially and ethically contradictory countries?

It really stems from race-obsessed self-loathing white people trying to look more tolerant than everyone else. If people are all the same, why do we have to categorize them and make sure we have token representatives?

I am in research and I have yet to see a benefit from diversity in terms of "different way of looking at things". It usually amounts to people from other cultures being more hierarchical and focused on prestige and position, not bringing creative and novel ideas to the table.

People just accept that racial diversity equates to better, different ideas. It doesn't.

To be fair she's a woman.

Only works the other way.

Last time I checked she isn't a bar tender

>Cultures develop and flourish because of some degree of isolation
What a joke, the majority of anthropologists would disagree.

T. anthropology minor.

>Irrelevant. They were still democrats.

Cooking food in general is literally a meme.

Describe how cultures develop by "sympatric speciation" (for lack of better term).

>Cultures develop and flourish because of some degree of isolation. For some reason, European and N. American countries "have to" dilute their culture and population with every other culture under the guise of diversity.
No, that's just how you feel. Non-white countries like China have places like Hong Kong which are multi-cultural. Dubai is another example. What you're describing is just large metropolitan areas in general, white people just happen to have the most of those.

Nobody is pushing diversity on Idaho.

>Nobody is pushing diversity on Idaho.
I'm pretty sure federal and academic jobs would have a checkbox for visible minorities.

samefag

We aren't talking about cultures starting from scratch though so what's the point?

We already have established american culture BUILT on diversity, becoming isolationists goes AGAINST our culture.

still wrong

You can blame feminism for all of that.
Women are retarded.

>liberals passive aggressively dishing judgement
>already tried to claim he takes golden showers with hookers
>think anything they say after this point is valid or will be taken seriously

I'm colorblind and don't see race just like you :-)

kek I wasn't the other guy. 2/2 though good job user

>>already tried to claim he takes golden showers with hookers

Little do they know how that would actually put him on level ground with me and guarantee my vote if it were true.

Meanwhile
>Hilary has no sexual kinks she just has people that inconvenience her murdered.

Looks like an alpha doing things his way. Well done streak will be all the rage in 2017.
Screen cap this.

Hilary likes being cucked tho. That's pretty godly.

>alpha
>burnt steak
Sure thing bud.

I'm sorry to inform you that it is, in fact, multiple, separate people calling you retarded

>implying the golden showers thing want a /pol/ hoax outlets took seriously

>terrible post
>IMG_0703.jpg
Checks out.

steaks are horrible in general. but I'm not going to shit on him on how he eats his fucking steaks.