Weird shit. Good shit

I just bought a giant jar of this on a whim from my warehouse club store, because it was on sale and I love peanut butter but I'm counting calories and hoped it would be good.
I got it home and sprinkled some on my plain cereal and mixed it in.
Oh. My. Fucking. Fuck.
I fucking love this.
I want to marry it and have it's babies.
I'm going to use this in everything forever.

Anyone else have any weird things they tried that they ended up falling in love with?

i tried some jalapeno jam a couple months ago

it sucked

I always wanted to try PB powder in my banana peanut butter smoothies because normal peanut butter always sticks to the sides of the blender. Think it would be good in a smoothie?

Not too out there, but I'm kind of addicted to pickled asparagus.

I've always been so disappointed with cooked asparagus, so I was kinda surprised to enjoy these so much.

Yeah. It actually has a recipe for a banana smoothie on the side of the jar.
It didn't get sticky when I mixed it into the cereal, just really creamy and smooth with a lot of peanut butter flavor.
I'm going to start mixing a tbsp in with my morning chocolate flavored protein shakes.

I love cooked asparagus (just bought some more for tonight). Never tried the pickled though. But I think just about anything pickled tastes great. I do my own jars with sliced cucumbers and onions. Theyre freaking awesome on spicy seasoned (turkey) burgers.

Thanks for the recommendation, I saw this at Costco the other day and was curious, but I think I was confusing it with the calorie free PB that gets posted on here & Veeky Forums that everyone hates.

Will buy next time.

Weird, I tried jalapeno jam a couple months ago and it was amazing

maybe you have... shit taste?

Yeah. I can't imagine calorie free would be very good. I'm not that desperate.
This one is 25 calories for a tbsp, which is awesome. And its mixed with "coconut palm sugar"?? Not sure what that is exactly, but I guess it's what keeps it from tasting like burnt peanuts.
I tried just mixing it with water according to the directions and it tastes pretty much like the regular "natural" peanut butter with the oil layer you have to mix up. Doesn't really taste sweet. Kinda runny like almond butter. It would work really great as a dip. I got a big bag of gala apples I think I'll slice up for it.

I tried PB2 and it was garbage, obviously not for human consumption. Is PBfit better?

I've never tried PB2. I just looked up the ingredients and it says peanuts, sugar, and salt.. so I'm not sure why it was garbage. Did it taste burnt or something?

Everyone has their own tastes, but I fucking love peanuts and peanut butter and I think this is great. It's a freaking peanut butter powder and I'm just stupidly excited to make everything peanut butter flavored without having to add ~200 calories and try and mix in a blob of sticky goo. It would have been a ridiculous pain in the ass to mix actual peanut butter into my Special K.

Smoothies are the best use for it, it works better than regular peanut butter. The PB2 brand has a chocolate peanut butter flavor that is really good too.

That dip goes great with celery for nice low calorie snack.

I use PB2, it doesn't taste like garbage. The only way I can see someone saying that is if they were expecting it to taste like Jiff.

PB2 is disgustingly sweet.

Putting PB on celery is pretty much the only way I can eat it, actually.

Maybe he didn't mix it with anything and just ate a spoonful of powder? Like when you're a kid and you eat a spoonful of baking coco.

Saw roasted garlic & onion jam at Trader Joes and decided to try it. Sounded a bit weird but it's fucking excellent.

Savory jams always put me off but I've yet to try one I didn't end up liking.
My parents got me a red pepper one for christmas that I ended up putting on just about everything. My mom even mixed it into some deviled eggs and they ended up tasting way better than usual.

>hey, found a pic

it says relish, but its very jelly like.

>hmmmmmmm i love eating industrial waste

No. They are all identical, the companies selling this shit aren't manufacturing it, the garbage is just the waste from peanut oil production

source?

>Making one thing creates a second thing
>The second thing is automatically garbage... because....

Actually, peanut oil is just the garbage waste from peanut powder production.

>garbage
>waste

It's mostly protein and fibre. If anything is garbage it's the fucking pure liquid fat they're squeezing out.

Not that guy, but obviously the companies are buying byproducts, mixing them, and putting their label on it.

Not that there is anything wrong with it, might as well use something more efficiently. I guess it's either pigs eat the byproduct or it is sold at relatively exuberant prices to humans.

I wouldn't go out of my way to eat as much peanut-based foods as possible.

That sounds amazing, I'll have to order a jar.

>low fat