Did Americans really invent the burger?

Did Americans really invent the burger?

Who the fuck cares who invented it?

We're the BEST at it.

Yeah it was invented buy a place you can still go to and they still make burgers the same way

This is that burger

Don't they make the patties in some sideways toaster oven contraption? And they forbid ketchup?

We didn't invent the burger, just the burger sandwichâ„¢

Yep because who needs ketchup when you have tomato

Depends on the quality of the tomato. I'd rather have ketchup than some shitty supermarket tomato.

They claim their quality is so good that ketchup is sacrelidge, it's really just marketing on their part. a Burger is a burger. Also keep in mind this thing is served on fucking toast, cause thats how grampy grams did it when he 'invented' the burger.

It's a nice bit of theater but like a million places lay claim to 'origin of the burger', this place is just the one to get officially recognized first. It's only a gimmick in the end anyway

Yes. More specifically these guys.

They forbid all condiments, which is fucking retarded. I can understand the logic of ketchup overpowering the meat and mayonnaise throwing off the fat:protein ratio they're going for, but mustard has literally never made a good piece of meat worse.

they also invented diarrhea

No, God invented diarrhea to punish the weak.

>t. CTR: French's edition

French's is garbage. I'm talking about Dijon, English, or Bavarian mustard.

and Dusseldorf, I should say. All of Germany, really.

The burger as in a fried patty of ground beef? No. The modern 'burger' as in a beef patty in a bun? Yes.

what the fuck is wrong with your digestive system lmao and secondly why do you feel the need to share it with everyone else

The Romans already had hamburgers. I bet it's been reinvented dozens of times over the centuries.

Das Germans created the hamburger, we just reinvented with shitty beef and plastic cheese

>hamburger
>Hamburg
Yeah 100% American

The only people who call american hamburgers shitty are people who eat at fast food restaurants expecting the food to be gourmet quality. Basically complete retards who don't cook for themselves.

>Are americans fat?

Yes, next question.

Hamburger style steak.

It's just a flattened frikadelle from Hamburg.

t. fatty

>americans
>no culture or real history to speak of
>trying to jew other cultures successes

ye w/e amerifat

That doesn't look appetising at all

>he says, on a computer with American hardware and software, on an American website

I bet your favorite movie is American as well.

my hardware is chinese and my software is finnish but nice try amerifat

>using Linux to browse Veeky Forums
>not Solaris or FreeBSD
>buying Chinese computer parts

>American hardware and software
Lol

listen if i was going to buy american hardware it'd be as good as buying chinese anyway because chiina fucking owns america

Burgers on toast are GOAT though

>>buying Chinese computer parts
As opposed to? Please say Marvell so I can post a random chipset errata/bug list.

what country are you from

All American culture originated in the south
Rich snobs hate it tho because its associated with poverty
Of course most culture is associated with poverty but poverty from other countries is exotic

You are funny kid.