What is Veeky Forumss favorite soda

Mine is cherry coke

No soda. Water, because I am not a child.

Why don't you like soda...it's my favorite drink

Hansen's root beer and mandarin lime soda, they make good soda.

I also like cherry vanilla Pepsi.

>oh look at me I drink water cause I'm such a snowflake

Can you shut the fuck up with that shit? Newsflash - everyone drinks water, you retarded faggot. There is nothing wrong with enjoying a soft drink. Insufferable fucking cunt.

>what's your favorite soda?
>not soda
wow

I gotta agree: although I rarely drink soda, I looooove a Dr. Pepper from time to time.

There's really nothing wrong with the occasional soda

Cream soda
You must be the life of the party user

Been drinking a cherry vanilla pepsi. It's decent.

Although I love buying IBC Black Cherry.

Vanilla Cherry Pepsi

t. children

Pepsi Max.

I'm fat.

What do you like about cherry coke so much?

Idk, I just love the taste and the color of the can

this isn't nearly as insulting as you seem to think it is

FPBP

You seem triggered enough to respond to it, and to hang around in a thread about soda to remind everyone you're a manchild with no self-control who only drinks water.

I guess you simply aren't invited to parties

>manchild with no self-control
But aren't you the soda drinker?

Yes, but I can handle a small can once a week. You don't drink it at all, which tells me that if you did, you'd probably down a 12-pack faster than most OPs can get dicks into their mouths.

>look at all the links I clicked

Better.

>Yes, but I can handle a small can once a week.
Aren't you a big boy! I'll let you have a second can, but only if you finish your tendies first!

Woahhh that's soooo many posts you listed! You MUST have something important to say, something ABOVE IT ALL

See, you're deflecting now. It's ok, you don't have to be mad. The world will go on, you can continue to drink water all you want, and no one can stop you. Heck, I hit Costco once every other week to pick up 2 or 3 40-packs of their water for $3. And I drink everything from water, to milk, to coffee, juice, and the occasional can (or bottle, if it's upscale) of soda.

But I can tell you're not happy with your life if, every time you see a thread about soda, you have to dip in as fast as you can to remind everyone you drink water only.

god you're pathetic

Dont be mean, maybe he can't afford it

Big blue or big red soda is my favorite

Dr.Pepper

Vamos Manaos!

Ice cold cane sugar coke in a glass bottle.

I only buy a six pack once a year, but some restaurants have it. Pastrami Sandwich and a Dr. Brown's at a Jewish Deli is so fucking good.

all I have in the morning is a cherry coke zero

>drinking the high fructose jew

You'd feel better if you abstained.

Either Vanilla Coke or this.

Fun fact. This is the original doctor pepper. They lost the name due to legal mumbo jumbo but still use the original dr pepper recipe.

I agree. There was a jewish deli in orlando where I'd get spiral cut beef tongue on rye, a potato knish, and a Dr Brown's celery soda. miss it so.

Coca cola zero is the only soda I can tolerate.

I'm on the ginger cola craft soda meme hipster train

Freshly brewed root beer. I also like orange cream, cucumber, and melon soda

Doc Pepper

Fresca is great. My diabetic grandpa used to keep it in his fridge so I grew up drinking a lot of it. I miss you Grandpa.

I also like ginger ale. Dark sodas just taste really syrupy to me and I don't like them.

ICB Root Beer, the stuff in the glass bottles
This is aside from homemade Sarsaparilla/Root Beer my step dad makes.

holy shit this is a thing?

I have at least 40 cans of soda water at all times... havent drank regular soda in ages...

So...if you're going to troll and flame and bait outside of /b/ you're actually breaking the rules especially if it's not for some didactic or comedic or dialogical purpose or substantive in nature. So in other words please fuck off back to newgrounds or ebaums or Gaia or Reddit or tumblr or /b/. Stay off burichan boards and shitpost on the pink ones. Thanks.

Wtf is a burichan

Click the dropdown menu in the lower right.

the only soda I drink anymore
pick up a pack of 6 about every other month and proceed to down all of them in only a couple days
feels fucking good man

I like Squirt.

>tips fedora
You should drink water majority of the time but that doesn't mean you can't drink other stuff too

Have you ever heard of bleach? I would recommend it for your next drink.

>you can drink soda for fun!

Babby's first introduction to a lifelong HFCS addiction. Very, very good goy.

Diet cherry Coke is pretty good. There was another soda with a black cherry flavor which was awesome, but I think they changed their formula after a couple of years and I stopped drinking it. I don't even remember the name of it any more.

I love Cherry Coke too. If I'm to drink carbonated sugar water, then that's my choice.

pls no booly

>Sunny delight tangy

1642 Cola
expensive as fuck though. 12$ for 4 bottles.
It's cola, But with Maple added to it.