Kumquats

So I was given a big bag of Kumquats by my mom recently, she didn't know what to do with them. I've already used them in place of orange juice in a marinade, but I'm not sure how to get rid of the rest of them. Any ideas?

Cut them into medium to large chunks and make jam out of them. we do that every year, absolutley delicious.

Eat them with the skin on.

I kumquat your mom OP

boil them in a sugar syrup
consume with crepes and black tea

Make mead!

2 litres of water
2.5 dl of brown sugar
about 2 dl worth of kumquat juice and rsesidue
and a pinch of yeast.

Mix and leave in the pot for 24h. Then filter away kumquat residue and bottle with a few teaspoons of sugar per bottle, and put in the fridge for a week.

Then post results.

Give your mom a cum squat: have her do perfect form squats above your cock, but she isn't allowed to actually touch your dick. After about 20 min or so you'll blow a load hands-free, guaranteed.

There are many things you can do with a kumquat.
It may take some time to come to a decision, in which case storing them in a pickle barrel can help somewhat.

Wtf is a dl

>He doesn't know how to download juice or sugar.

Pie
Take the keylime pie recipe and blend these guys up, skin and all, and substitute for lime juice. Make your own graham cracker crust with butter and blind bake it to set it. Makes all the difference. Make two pies per batch and freeze them. I am going to say you need about 15-20 kumquats/pie.

Kumquats are good chopped up in a whole cranberry sauce, with walnuts, or with five spice and vinegar, or fold it into raspberry jello and have a nice chunky tangy jello salad.

Kumquats might make a good orange peel sub for stir fry Orange Beef.

Might be able to halve them and make a nice citrusy salad like avocado, butter lettuce, red onion, hearts of palm, maybe even some crabmeat on there.

Put on string. Use for beads. You know what kind I mean.

>Not just eating it
Why senpai?

Dubs confirm.
Will OP deliever?

deciliter (0.1 liters, or 0.0001 cubic meters)

eat them raw you ninny

They're really sour, I've had sweet kumquats before but these are exceptionally sour so I think they'd be better in a recipe.
These sound like good ideas though.

weaponize them

eat them.
They're my favorite citrus fruit.
they've got a nice balance between the sweetness of the skin and the sourness of the pulp.

Kumquat is such a fun word to say! And pickle barrel!

Wasn't Kumquats the guy in the Shrek movie?

How do you call your quat?

you're thinking lord fuckwad

they looks like,,,,,,,,,,,,, jellybean`s,,,,,,,,,,,,

I can't believe I never made that connection until now.

I made kumquat preserves last night and I'm planning to use it in my tea, did I do good?

>have small kumquat tree in the backyard from the previous house owners

>never eat them at all.

we just pick them and give them to neighbors. its not like I dont like the taste of them. we just never bothered to eat them. we do have other citrus plants as well and we eat them all the time.

I think thats what they meant

>They're really sour, I've had sweet kumquats before but these are exceptionally sour
You have to tenderize them before eating. Rolling them between your hands for a minute is the most common way. Sounds like bullshit but the taste difference in extremely noticeable. Apparently it has to do with releasing oils in the rind or something.

THIS, kumquats is suppose to be eaten with skin, half the taste is with skin.

When kumquats are dried as a Lunar New Year snack, it comes with skin.

Any more suggestions?