that guy who pretends to like the taste of eggs

imagine not liking the taste of eggs lmao

they taste like the feet of someone who isn't a pretty young female

stupid frogposter

you HAVE to eat them all

imagine being THIS much of a taste budslet

>he doesn't do DOEAD

>this manlet rage

Tfw your goodbye medicine makes your tumtum fondly wobbly and you aren't hungry after going to sleep slowly thinking of food with a grumble belly, but after you eat you do feel better and can look forward to maybe doing something today

Eggs in coffee is GOAT

That guy who shitposts on Veeky Forums because he had just been banned from /pol/.s

>Enjoying chicken abortions
>Liking animal products

Eggs are bitter

imagine being so autistic you couldn't even enjoy the taste of eggs... enjoy your tendies OP

Every time I get banned from Veeky Forums the stupid bitch bans me from all boards.

Eggs are nasty but their adult forms are even nastier.... enjoy your salmonella faggot.

I only like soft or liquidy eggs. The crappy brands we have available like Land o lakes taste awful when fully-cooked.

Have you tried microwaving you're eggs instead or eating them raw?

Fuck off

>chicken abortions
They aren't fertilized idiot

eggs really aren't that good. I just eat them for the protein.

;My grandma makes the best runny scrambled eggs in the world. God bless her soul.

You fucking retards don't know how to cook. Eggs + cream + chive. Eggs + cheese + pepper. try it

>cream
Stoped reading there, kill yourself coffee faggot

>overcooked eggs
>undercooked bacon
What did he mean by this

bacon looks fine to me, it's trash when you exterminatus that shit in the pan and burn all the fat off

>crispy bacon
literally meme tier

It doesn't even have to be crispy, just somewhat firm. That floppy strip is embarrassing

FLOPPY
LITTLE
BEGGIN' STRIPS

Anyone else here own chickens? Shit is cash. They're cheap, take care of themselves, and you get a shit ton of delicious, organic, cage free eggs.

i just dump bq sauce all over my eggs

Is it good or is it like sriracha where you need 1/5th of the bottle for it to be good?

I got mad after my main hen scratched me and I (humanely) cut her head off in front of her chicks to teach them a lesson in behaving.

Guy Ferrari?