Hot Sauce Thread

What's your "go to" sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KT7W9oJP6BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably Sriracha, but the best I've ever had was some stuff called Belizean Heat my dad got once.

why is this board obssessed with hot sauce?

tabasco, though

it has a nice balance of sweet and spicy.

Poppamies Jolokia from finland

Few drops for spicy

Tapatio is superior

Hot sauce is used by people that can't cook to add excitement to their meals.

No surprise since Veeky Forums can't cook

Louisiana. If that's not on hand Cholula.

Trappeys

>No surprise since Veeky Forums can't cook
Makes sense that you're here, then.

fucking wicked

Anyone ever try the Cholula variants?

This shit is awesome

Nah Cholula is for fags

Louisiana has the best flavor ;)

Nandos is great

Fucking Mexicans

Need something spicier

You're an idiot. I use hot sauce solely in my cooking or to make dip/sauce, as do many others. Not everyone just dashes it over their meals. Ignorance.

Has anyone ever tried using hot sauce as a spermicide?

You should put some ghost pepper sauce on a dildo and fuck yourself with it

That was medium. They do go hotter.

Is Tabasco officially a meme sauce?

OP here. I'm a fag boy who like rubbing myself with siracha sauce and need something spicier cause I love the burn

Have you ever had one of the hotter ones ?

OP here, can confirm, also am an illegal Mexican alien

Yes, its pretty strong. A bit much for me. Thats why I go for Medium personally.

Cleans out the sinuses very well though.

My pussy wants that hot sauce

You two should meet up

looks like a face

That's your gf's pussy

This is your gf, right?

hey, don't listen to the mean people here, I think you're very pretty.

Yeah that's what happens when you masturbate with a fucking squash

Have you actual retards ever read an academic journal in your life?
Seriously, people like hot sauce because of a number of reasons. Not just cause "Oh lel meme spice sauce mhmm"
Actual Veeky Forums is full of mad gimps am no even joking, come to my country and act the way use at you will get done.

Are you Mexican?

Sorry is that English ?

Have you even jacked off with hot sauce before ?

Can it be used as lube? Would jalapeño sauce be better lube than say, habanero sauce? What am I talking about, of course jalapeño sauce is better.

Yeah man
Ghost pepper sauce is the best lube

TABASCO IS GOD'S GIFT TO EARTH. Every other hot sauce is for vietnamese asian faggots

There's some truth to this, I was watching some hot sauce reviews on youtube and the guy added a spoonful of hot sauce to a fucking microwave bite sized pizza thing. Disgusting.

Hot sauce heads are predominately middle aged white guys who eat shit food, i.e. pizza, wings, tacos etc. And I can't stand this how hot can you go manliness garbage scoville/edgy name pissing contest.

Anyway, I added some Trinidad Scorpion sauce to my bibimbap meat sauce last night and it was extremely tasty. Hot sauce does have it's good applications.

>come to my country and act the way use at you will get done.

Why, you Jewish?

Cholula chili garlic is extremely good from what I remember, it's better than the original which tastes like vomit

Cholula has NO heat. Upgraded to Texas pete, 1 bottle of original and 1 bottle of hotter and mix them to my liking bite per bite.

Texas Pete

got some hot honey coming in the mail, hope its good.

tapatio is shit
vinegar with sand in it

Cholua chipotle or Pickapeppa spicy mango. the rest are just memes.

Isn't Texas Pete a Louisiana style sauce?

Yes. It was invented in winston-salem, NC. Apparently, it's "kind of just tasting like a slightly poorer, more watery imitation of the Louisiana-style hot sauces." so maybe I need to GIT GUD when this runs out.

Blair's after death. Stupid gimmick name, but it tastes good, isn't just vinegar, and a few drops are enough to take me back to the good old days of no tolerance. Though, as far as vinegar goes, you can't go wrong with cholula.

Quick break down, because I see these threads a lot. Two basic camps: thicker ketchup-type, versus salt-water-vinegar type. Roughly 98% of hot sauces fall into the latter category. The former usually involves massive amounts of garlic first--Sriracha leading the way. So store-bought, you have salt-water-vinegar or garlic-ketchup...then heat. I'll include Ortega enchilada sauce as well...somewhat of a compromise. Not really hot, but no vinegar salt water either. Like a spicy ketchup at best. Not a bad base for the thicker camps to start out with...

If you're dissatisfied with the options, you'll have to make your own. There's no other way around it. Base could be the following: canned diced tomatoes, ketchup, sambal oelek, ortega, or a budget sauce you like that doesn't live up to expectations. Puree serrano peppers (fresh or canned) and add cayenne powder to taste. Mix and feel the burn, accordingly. I'm not sure why this hasn't been done already...it is what it is...

I like certain foods spicy but the rest of my family can't handle the same level of heat. So we make the food for them and then I add hot sauce to chili or stir fry, etc.

I'm trying to into hot sauce. If I assume siracha is the best of the garlic-ketchup variety at the supermarket, what would be a good salt-water-vinegar kind to begin with?

I tried at a party and enjoyed it's flavor even though I'm under no illusions that it's actually hot.

Any Tabasco sauce, really. Depending on your palette you might start mild and work up. It's funny though, that Red Devil shit and other XXX Insaaaaneee sauce in this category; the difference isn't that much once you get used to it. Start with your own taste and add or subtract accordingly. Like that, add more...don't like that, find a way to make it disappear. Start with minimal salt/vinegar so you can actually taste the heat first...

Here's an odd exercise; take a can of tomato soup--thick--and add some cayenne into it; more than you normally would. Funny thing is, you won't taste the heat that much going down, generally. Especially true if you eat it cold (with diced tomatoes, like a gazpacho). You'll feel it later in your stomach, but you won't be dying and chugging milk...so heat is relative. You'll have to make your own mix in the end.

I use hot sauce and kimchi to make my vegetable greens palatable without using salt (though there are some salt in Frank's Red Hot) and oil.

I eat my frozen thawed broccoli with hot sauce.

My bowl of kimchi instant noodles is half filled with nappa cabbages I buy cheap in Chinatown.

I mix hot sauce into the pasta I pack for lunch especially if there are some meat in it, to keep it from going bad when there is no fridge.

I make my own. I have 4 bottles right now, all a little different. It's fun to do provided you have juice-proof gloves of some sort.
Even just trying to mimic off the shelf stuff but with fresh ingredients makes a noticeable difference.

Ghost & Peri Peri, pretty tasty

This.

>palette

I'm partial to Melinda's honestly.

As pure as it gets: pure chilli with a touch of salt and antoxidant

My roommate brought this up from the south but we ran out

It's god-tier

I like the chipotle. It's not spicy though.

I heard good things about Lucky Dog brand hot sauce so I pulled the trigger and got three different types, supposed to be more flavorful than hot which is a welcome change from what I've been using lately

My usual's are Sriracha, Crystal's or Tabasco Chipotle. Been messing around with Tropical Pepper Co's Scorpion sauce and been liking it, finally got used to the heat.

Tried two drops of Flashbang the other day, oh lord I was not ready for that, heat on my tongue was not as bad as I expected but that was the first time I ever experienced gastrointestinal pain from eating spicy foods. I think it's the first time I ever pissed out capsaicin too

>They still buy hot sauce!

>I'm better than people that spend their life creating hot sauce!

I like mixing mango habanero sauce into beef when I cook rice. But aside from that I don't think I have a "go to" sauce.

Okay Veeky Forums,

What is your favourite:

>Hot sauce for BBQ
>Caribbean/Jerk sauce

>carrots, herbs, and a few jalapenos sprinkled in
>"""""""""""hot""""""""""" sauce

What a fucking joke.

Just got this it is the best.

good taste

pic related is my go to these days. It's great on chicken

Don't ever fucking respond to one of my posts again, nameshit

this am for true tastiest

Tabasco Chipotle sauce on everything

Just picked up a bottle of this today, Marie Sharp's lives up to the hype

Britbong detected

For me, it's Tapatio. The most average hot sauce.

I was looking for a way to describe this. Thank you.

MELINDA IS MY BOTTOM BITCH

Just picked this up. Very disappointed. Disappointing heat and kind of gross flavor.

I really like the taste/flavor of Cholula but I want something hotter, is there anything with the same type of taste but more heat?

Southwestern - Tobasco
Mexican - Tapatio/Cholula
Anything else- Sriracha.

Boring as fuck but I've never really branched out beyond the basics when it comes to hot sauce.

Blair's Ultra Death

Unfortunately, it's not being made any longer.

Great flavor but they're not very spicy

For me easting spicy foods isn't a competition to prove how manly I am, so I like Cholula.

I finally got around to getting that rooster siracha sauce for home. Had tried it at various Asian places for years. Saw it at a local grill cheese and hurger place too.

To be fair, I can see how making your own sauce and pickles can cater to your personal taste instead of hunting down that one brand that does.

>ITT:
youtube.com/watch?v=KT7W9oJP6BI

this...