What's the spiciest foods you have ever eaten?

What's the spiciest foods you have ever eaten?

A bullet

Food? Well, Wal-Mart carries this "ghost pepper" tortilla chip. was surprised that they could carry something like that on the shelf and not get in trouble, it was spicy

but really, habanero pepper from any regular supermarket is the best you'll get, EXCEPT, Dave's Insanity Sauce which is a shelf sale in supermarkets. Granted, it's a sauce, but it's still available in normie stores.

ghost pepper sauce. I almost ruined my food yesterday with it. I use it all the time, the spiciness isn't just potent but the flavor of the sauce is actually still pretty apparent too, even if I only use two or three drops

>Dave's Insanity Sauce
Put probably a tsp of this in a big pot of chili once and it was almost inedible. Now I know a couple of drops go a long way.

Some noodles in china. I was farting spicy gas that made my asshole burn.

Also one of my habanero chili con carnes, had to shit on a public train.

I ordered capsaicin crystals off the Internet. I put a small scoop into a bowl of cream of potato soup and absolutely destroyed it. It was tough just licking the back of the spoon.

Mashed potatoes with a little bit of salt and pepper

Wtf? Really? How is salt and pepper "spicy" at all?

Habanero pepper and fries drenched in blair's after death sauce.

That's funny. Did you eat all of it eventually?

Fire sauce at Taco Bell.

At least try the diablo sauce

Oh fuck that. I spent an hour drinking milk and shitting blood after the fire sauce. That would be too much.

Not a food but a food product. I had a tiny ass drop on the end of a toothpick of this sauce called "The Source." Its usually $100-something for a 1oz bottle. Had my tongue burning for 4 hours.

When i worked at an indian restaurant and a thai restaurant. They were both smaller family owned places and the chefs always fucked with my meal.

Sadistic motherfuckers would stand in the pass and laughed while i sat there sweating. Good times.

What's the appeal of the super hot hot sauces? Can you even get the flavor of the sauce between eating it and burning your tongue?

Roasted green bell pepper. Had bad heartburn that whole night, I'm never making that mistake again.

Watching people eat food that's way to hot really is one of life's simple pleasures

I had this hot sauce "Blair's 3am" that was 4,000,000 scovilles or some shit. I just dipped the tip of my pinky finger in the bottle and licked it clean. It was disgusting and i was in severe pain for like 10 minutes. The hottest thing that wasn't an autistic meme sauce? Grilled habanero, it hurt so good.

Kek

Pepper is spicy

I ate a jalapeƱo for $20 But i never got the $20

They're good for making chili, and that's about it. Dumb memesters like to dump $20 bottles of Satan's Runny Asshole sauce all over their burritos and pretend like they enjoy the flavor.

I suffered through about half of it over a few days because I hate throwing away food, but I did eventually toss the rest. My wife wouldn't eat it though.

A level 10 thing of butter chicken in Japan.

I was shitting liquid fire the next morning.

Some really spicy shit from a hole in the wall pooinloo place.
I could have been a stunt double for a Xenomorph.
It was terrible.

I've tasted stupid shit like food additive hot sauces, but the hottest thing I've ever eaten that still tasted good was this hot sauce.

Wait

Did he fuck up making it? It's not supposed to be soupy

he didn't make it right, it should be like spaghetti bolognese in terms of noodle-sauce relationship

Nashville hot chicken or dandanmein

Agujjim, a fish dish swimming in a mind blowing hot sauce in Korea. Koljujang is like flour paste compared to this thing.

The hottest thing that was actually edible was Nashville hot chicken. I like spicy food, but that was just too much. It stopped it from being actually enjoyable.

Chocolate trinidad scorpion.
Took a bite out of one I grew at home and I killed the plant the next day.
Waste of time and space.
Felt sick after drinking 2 L of milk to help tolerate the pain.

Spicyness depends on recipe. Most Agujjim were "refreshingly" hot. Well, one time my tongue almost fell off because it was so spicy.

pic related, took the label off and left some in my friends car just to be a dick

I had one of those in Masan. And I like spicy food, but this shit numbed my mouth.

Yeah i got some of this stuff, really nice. Going to get some more soon.

Now THAT'S a spicy meat-a-ball!!!

Wasabi. It made me cried.

I ate Zaxbys insane wings