Which is better?
>nutritionally
>taste
>variety of uses in cooking

Which one will it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dqNLyNWniTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't like either, but I don't like green peas a little bit less.

Green beans are the worst beans.

I like green beans more. They have a milder flavor that's not as sweet and I love the texture more. It's watery and has soft velvet skin compared to the pea which is more bean like. The flavor is overall darker and I value that more.

>peas
assholes I can't pick out of my food
>green beans
mild flavored roadblocks

My mom always made me eat green beans so I hate them.

I love green peas though.

Peas are more dense nutritionally

>that shit-green color on the green beans

Way fucking overcooked. Probably squishy as fuck and foul tasting.

Blanch the shits or lightly sautee with diced garlic until the green is as vibrant as the peas in that picture. Anything further than that and you might as well just throw them away.

You haven't had southern style green beans I'm guessing.
>youtu.be/dqNLyNWniTY

>lightly sautce with diced garlic
might as well just eat garlic if you want to taste garlic.

vegetables aren't hard to earn, but god damn do you overstate them

shouldnt you eat a wide variety of vegetables to ensure proper nutrition?

I like Chef John, but that's taking a very mildly flavored vegetable and murdering the fuck out of it with bacon and savory broth. You could probablt swap green beans with just about ANY vegetable in that dish and have it end up the same.

>I dont know how aromatics work

Edamame

Get a load of this guy.

It's fairly common at Southern soul food places. Thinking about it though, southerners like to cook the shit out of their veggies: green beans, okra, collards, etc.

Green beans just because they don't roll off my damn fork all the time

came to post this

>doesn't know how to use a spoon

...and also drown shit in fatty sauces.
Southern cooking can go fuck itself desu senpai. They're not too far off from those mexican foodgore webms that always get posted.

>eating a steak or schnitzel with a spoon

She probably overcooked them, you should try them again. I have rediscovered a lot of foods that I hated as child.

They are both the absolute worst when canned

Eh they are okay, just taste like nothing

Peas go well in all kinds of fried dishes, green beans can only really be used for side dishes or bean soup.

Green beans are more versatile really, including different tastes, textures, and mrthods of serving.

I fucking love both. Straight form the god damned can.

They are really good for NEETs like me who just slap random cans of food together. They are high in protein, fiber, vitamins and have some carbs too. Makes them go well together with everything kind of, if you don't care too much about taste. I had peas with rice, carrots and shredded bacon yesterday.

>he doesn't dump a tin of beans and 2 handfuls of frozen peas in a container with butter salt and pepper

Fucking peasants

>he eats soy

Aren't beans better for you than peas? Peas are like corn. Shit tier except to add a little sweetness to your casseroles or whathaveyou.

>Peas are like corn. Shit tier
Nah, they are high in protein, vitamins and fiber. Unlike corn which is just a shitty carb source.

I prefer peas, but good beans are superior to both.