Does anyone remember heartsonfire !!fPX2cAyysZV?

Does anyone remember heartsonfire !!fPX2cAyysZV?
I know it's been 5 years but i can't be the only one who is still here, right? That would just be too sad.

In her honor i'm going to post some of the cookbooks from 2012.

>Mastering the Art of French Cooking vol. 2 - Julia Child and Simone Beck
EPUB: mediafire.com/?dr5h4cpadifuylv
PDF: mediafire.com/?whmm4f235f514jc

>Momofuku Milk Bar by Christina Tosi and David Chang
EPUB: mediafire.com/?d45io0119te1b19
PDF: mediafire.com/?xvspfjnhn1jmjh4

>Make-A-Mix by Karine Eliason, Nevada Harward, and Madeline Westover
EPUB: mediafire.com/?s46saam3vkt0wbj
PDF: mediafire.com/?jioz66e4piez1jp

>Beard on Pasta by James Beard
EPUB: mediafire.com/?9eyb8c6jxz73856
PDF: mediafire.com/?bp06ag08anggj23
>2009: mediafire.com/?urksn0t75snbr
>2010: mediafire.com/?98ti139mceeeb
>2011: mediafire.com/?cifvydxqkl4qn

Other urls found in this thread:

ebookbb.com/the-50-greatest-dishes-of-the-world-by-james-steen-epub/
bookzz.org/s/?q=julia child french cooking&e=1&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>glorifying tripfags

Hearts was cool though.

I do miss the yearly advent cookbook thing

Don't we all.

She was chill AF.

I'm glad all the tripshits are gone. They bring nothing but dumb drama to any board they exist on.

What sort of fag keeps a note of someone's tripcode from 5 fucking years ago?

I agree. I vastly prefer all the anonymous posters making threads about how for them it's the mcchicken and all the intellectually stimulating fast food discussion we get now.

Only a redditor would be this obsessed with some literal who attention whore tripfag cunt.

Yep, she was nice. Posted some very good recipe tutorials too, IIRC.

Yes I remember her. She wasn't a shit poster or attention seeker of any kind. She just came along and posted links for free cook books and such.

Damn , 5 years really..
I know I found Veeky Forums in 2008 but not sure when I started trolling/ck/

I do miss her, she hasn't responded to my emails in a long time. Last time I saw her was on Veeky Forums stream. Do miss book posting. We should all share.

Nah she gave us free shit and put up with a lot of lonely weirdos attacking her so I give her credit for that, but she took herself too seriously

Borneo is like the younger better HoF

Like when they got rid of Terry Ferrell on DS9 and upgraded her to Nicole de Boer

You won't hear any complaints from me about the new state of affairs

found the redditor.

What is it about dough bodied pig women that make you just want to shove their face in the pillow and pound away till it squeals.

Fuking Angie

Am i the only one that remembers that autist Liru?

Used to post some animae character with every post.

I remember
Not much to say beyond what you said

What you mean "you", Kemosabe?

Some people might appreciate this one. I don't know if it's any good or not, but hey, cookbook.

ebookbb.com/the-50-greatest-dishes-of-the-world-by-james-steen-epub/

Thanks for the books but you can't just give us Julia Child vol 2 and not volume 1

>They bring nothing but dumb drama to any board they exist on.
he says, while some crossboarding /pol/fags are crapflooding Veeky Forums with reaction images from their rhodesia folder

bookzz.org/s/?q=julia child french cooking&e=1&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0

In all fairness, consciousness needs to be raised among the non-niggers of the world about the danger of niggers.

Who's this cum cushion?

>crossboarding

wut?

I have Flour Water Salt Yeast, The Food Lab by the autist known as kenji, The Flavor bible, Wine bible, FWSY: Pizza dough, and modernist's cookbook.

Which one y'all want?

I have all of the books she posted here.

It actually made me go and find website that host books myself that way I could get more than just cooking books.

I highly recommend libgen.io.

Who's this penis pillow?

Someone who is way out of your league, that's for sure

Some people are so autistic that they think you should only use one board. These people are usually tripfags or tripfag apologists.

Who's this jizz jiggler?

Who's this sperm sponge?