Who here loves crawfish/crawdads/mudbugs ?

Other urls found in this thread:

lsuagcenter.com/portals/communications/publications/agmag/archive/2014/winter/effectiveness-of-a-saltwater-bath-in-purging-crawfish
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not me; I hate eating sea insects. Even prawns put me off, honestly.

Wild mudbugs killed my parents.

I love the ZAGAT series "Food Tripping With Molly"

On Youtube!

>sea insects

Crawfish live in freshwater, numbnuts.

Don't waste the energy, people who avoid fish or shellfish are idiots.

Or jews

Yeah, idiots.

Jews aren't stupid, you dickhead.

Jews are dumb as shit

that's why they own america

America is even dumber

that's why it's the dominant world superpower

What do you think you're proving? You must be dumb

What the hell is this shit

that's why you're attacking me personally instead of providing a counterargument

Too much work for such a small piece of meat.

Yeah, you'll call me lazy, but that's just what i think.

What argument? I'm didn't even make the original jew comment. You take this place way too seriously

I love them at buffets.

that's why I'm making worthless posts on a vietnamese sartorial arts forum

>However, starting in the late 1300s there were increasingly severe persecutions of the Spanish Jews, culminating in their expulsion from Spain in 1492 and from Portugal in 1497
haha, maybe getting kicked out of every host country in the past two millennia means something???

Gas the kikes!

I'm from the Gulf Coast so one time I had a crawfish boil for my birthday party. Good shit.

A retard fight.

Or deathly allergic to seafood and shellfish

Do Americans really call tiddlepinchers 'craw dads'?

They're just some harmless tidepoolers please leave us in peace.

there's some massive horse cockery in this thread. to resolve it
>if you can't eat mudbugs for either religious, health, or personal reasons you're just wrong.

Judaism allows usury and mudslimes and cathocucks are bad with money.
The end.

Hell yes I do. My state encourages people to catch them via lax limits and an endless season.

One important trick is to keep them in a bucket of stream-water when you catch them to keep them alive (if they die, they can begin to rot fairly quickly), then transfer them to a bucket of clean tap-water after a couple hours or so.

You don't actually need to do a "salt-water purge;" the purgative action will come from the tap-water itself once they are out of the stream-water.

And that's not just my conjecture:

lsuagcenter.com/portals/communications/publications/agmag/archive/2014/winter/effectiveness-of-a-saltwater-bath-in-purging-crawfish

I like to suck the brains out and throw the meat shells in my cats bowl.

Is the mudbug boil better than New England clam bake? Maryland crab pots?

It kind of depends how it is done. If you just dump crayfish into a boiling pot and fish them back out, they'll be a bit plain. The goal is to season them and cook them with other ingredients so that the flavorful water is absorbed into their carapace and the savor of the ingredients combines together.

There's also the French trick (see pic related) of combining them with shrimp, which have a related but somewhat-different flavor-profile. The combination of the two elements along with butter and herbs is considered a rustic delicacy.

That was informative. Thanks.