White chocolate

Is it real chocolate? Discuss.

Fuck you.

Not real chocolate, can only have a bit of it before I'm overwhelmed by vanilla, still tasty though

Its racist.

there's no vanilla in white chocolate, retard.

CULINARY APPROPRIATION

the best chocolate

doesn't compare to dark chocolate

Better than milk chocolate

it's not chocolate because it has no coca in it.

The superior one.

fuck drumpf and fuck white chocolate

MY NIGGERS

Yes. I prefer it over dark chocolate. It's great as a cake topping too

For me it's white, the best kind of chocolate.

No, but it's still good

no it's literally just cocoa butter and sugar

It's not chocolate but it is tasty as fuck

it just can't compete

It is the Yang to the Yin of Dark chocolate. Both of them are equally versatile and delicious in their own contrasting ways. White for the creamy, sometimes light - sometimes heavy feel and dark for the rich and intense flavour.

Some people will argue white chocolate is not actually chocolate. It certainly doesn’t look like chocolate as we know it, and it doesn’t smell like chocolate. But it is called white chocolate, so isn’t it, indeed, chocolate?

During the chocolate making process, cocoa butter becomes a by-product of the cocoa bean. To create white chocolate, the cocoa butter is combined with milk, sugar, and other flavoring ingredients, but none of the cocoa bean is included. Some would consider white chocolate not chocolate because none of the cocoa solid is part of the end product.

However, if you were to smell cocoa beans and raw cocoa butter, it is the cocoa butter that would have the distinct chocolate smell. The cocoa bean doesn’t smell sweet at all. And cocoa butter did come from the cocoa bean.

So, is white chocolate chocolate? You decide.

What subreddit did you repost this from?

It comes from the cacao bean. It's chocolate.

I ate so much galak (milky bar) on a visit to the Nestle factory in Switzerland I was sick on the coach.

No regrets.

I don't remember now. I just found it on google from an article

White chocolate doesn't inherently contain vanilla. If you can find it, try pic related. It's a white chocolate without vanilla and with sugar as the smallest ingredient rather than the largest.

I'm in favor of people buying anything made with extracted cacao oil, because it means there's more nutrient-dense cocoa powder for me to put in my nicecream made mostly of frozen bananas I buy on steep discount for being ripe. Some good cocoa comes from Colombia.

Also, make sure it's sweetened with cane sugar instead of beet so I can keep getting half my minimum calcium target (along with a bunch of potassium and stuff) from a daily tablespoon of double strength blackstrap molasses. Tastes good man.

For me it's white, the best kind of person.

They only sell the ginger and orange flavours where I live, what a shame.

>using over priced hipster chocolate as proof of his false claims

yeah let me go take a picture of a nut bar and claim all chocolate contains almonds, fucking retard.

Gonna ignore all the is-it-or-isn't-it REAL CHOCOLATE shitposting happening in this thread because chocolate is awesome and I wanna talk about it.

White has ALWAYS been my favourite kind of chocolate. Ever since I was a kid I'd always defect to white chocolate if the choice was available to me. I grew up in England so my go-to favourites were always Milkybar or the white chocolate Milkybar Buttons.

I've since moved to Canada and can't get Milkybars over here. Cadbury/DairyMilk uses to have a solid white chocolate bar called the Dream Bar a long time ago but it's been discontinued and I'm pretty fucking salty about it.
The closest thing I see to white chocolate regularly or widespread is Hershey's Cookies n Creme and I don't fucks with Hershey's.

Nowadays I only have chocolate super rarely so it's usually only one or two Lindt White Chocolate Lindor Balls. They're crazy delicious though. I love how rich, sweet, and smooth they are.

Anyone have any reccomendations for a serious white chocolate lover? I live in the Vancouver area so there's Lindt and also Purdys, Godiva, and Rocky Mountain Chocolate. I've never been to the last three. What's good?

this

>Guys did you know spaghetti contains gummy bears?
>What no it doesnt
>Guys pours in a box of them. "Mine do. See."

Just because you can find some retard who threw in some extra shit doesnt mean that food item normally contains it.

I don't give a shit if it's real or not all I know is that I love it

White chocolate isn't really "chocolate", but that doesn't mean it can't be good or enjoyable.

White > milk > dark