Dinner, Veeky Forums, you?

Dinner, Veeky Forums, you?

not salmonella

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

>salmonella
>steak
oh no it's retarded

Crab salad on a potato?

What did he mean by this?

>blue rare steak
>microwaved potato which is 1/3rd marshmallow fluff with black pepper
>undressed arugula
I hope this meal poisons you and you learn a lesson

I meant to say fuck off to the shill but hit submit too early.

>potato salad on a potato
>way undercooked meat
>crabgrass

>way undercooked meat
drumpf detected

>coleslaw on a potato
>rabbit food

I don't understand OP

how about you post what you're having for dinner instead of judging other folks please

steak sandwich w/ chimichurri and chopped cornichons

Roasted asparagus, brussels sprouts, zucchini, carrots, parsnips, and mushrooms coated/tossed in olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and chili powder, paprika, thyme and turmeric.. piled on top of two eggs fried in olive oil, which I cooked on a tortilla pan into a giant flat pancake (for fun, I dunno).

It was really fucking good, but I'm glad my nearly-expired eggs are finally gone so I can eat the rest of my leftover veggies with some fish tomorrow.

steak looks good
salad looks sad
i hate sour cream

Ok, as long as you season the arugula next time

>Macaroni salad on a potato

Hot wings lightly seasoned with Texas Pete.

Nothing I'm a fat piece of shit that needs to lose weight.

Oven baked porks spare ribs , mash potatoes and a gravy I made from the "stock" at the bottom of the tray.

Woah hey there are better ways to lose weight user, starving yourself is shit. Take this from someone who used to be a fatfuck too, the secret is genuinely to watch your calories and exercise. If you're not strong enough to be counting calories, then you will never lose weight

ITT: a bunch of faggot retards who don't realize this pic is not OP's dinner, it's been posted over and over again.

kill yourself, jackass

Trying to get rid of all the food in my hotel room before my flight tomorrow

kill me