Whats the most pleb dorito and why is it spicy nacho?

Whats the most pleb dorito and why is it spicy nacho?

its actually cool ranch

Cool ranch is very, very pleb but cool ranch eaters realize what they are. Spicey nacho thinks its hot shit but its exactly the same as nacho

it's exactly the same

but different

a bit more spicy, even

your tastebuds must not be refined enough to notice the subtle building of heat with the intake of each successive spicy nacho chip. this building of flavour is why spicy nacho is superior to the regular version.

Its literally the same chip dude, they probably just put an extra 1/8 of flavor powder in the mix. Why don't you go back to lays until you get the basics down.

>Pleb tier
Taco flavor hands down

I see salsa verde in the green bag back there, they shouldve kept that one

Its better than white cheddar for sure. That shits still floating around the midatlantic

>Its literally the same chip dude
>they probably just put an extra 1/8 of flavor powder in the mix
>same chip
>extra 1/8 of flavor powder in the mix

have a good day.

Doritos are literally just a bunch of corn, salt, msg, and artificial flavorings crushed together dude.

Sorry to kill the unicorn for you but it time to grow up

>eating anything other than nacho

I couldn't say

However, any nigga that says Tapatio isn't the best goddamn cornchip they ever ate can fuck right off my dick

Either Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese because they're the most basic bitch variety of the flavored Doritos. Spicy Nacho is a notch above either of those two.

>Spicey nacho thinks its hot shit but its exactly the same as nacho

Is this nigga admitting that he can't taste the difference between the spicy nacho and the regular nacho?

Fucking kek.

It definitely isn't the same chip. Tastes pretty different. But you probably know this. You are just casting out bait hoping for a bite. You got me

Cool American

>not doritos extreme

Green Verde doesn't exist anymore?

Salsa Verde is still around. See it at my supermarket all the time. Easily one of the better flavors.

They still have them here in SC. I buy them at least once a week. Salsa Verde ones I mean.

>green verde

>green green

JalapeƱo is pleb and Cool Ranch is patrician

Habanero was the best flavor.
Too bad they don't make them anymore.

thanks mom

this man knows things

I feel bad for burgers and bongs that can't get zesty cheese, way better than nacho and oh so much zestier.

>Habanero
It was good when it first came out, but then they fucked with the formula and it wasn't as spicy any more.

They just turned it into 3rd degree

>not calling it zesty mordant

kys

Dressed all over is better anyways

Who 3D here i miss the old shapes but the new ones are bretty gud

K I N O D O R I T O S