Currywurst

Currywurst

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KT7W9oJP6BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>currywurst

Drown a great sausage, normally bratwurst, in spicy catsup. Sounds like a stupid amerifat idea, but no, it's german. It's the absolute wurst. Disgusting.

Weißwurst

i like you.

"Görriwuäss"

Dies.
Currywurst is Unterschicht food.

Sausage and productivity are the only two good things to come out of germany.

so?

this post is for you, accentfag. Hurr, durr, accents make everything sound ethnic and exotic!
speak English you faggots.

>so?

warum biste so mett?

Rindscurry>Bratcurry

ridscurry > bratcurry > bratcurry ohne darm

scharfe zwiebeln über alles

What about sand forts?

ich mags.trotz abitur, studium und festem job.

na ja typen mit nen scheiß geschmack gibts natürlich überall

Pic makes good curry ketchup. Sometime's I'll throw in other spices for funsies. I'm a poorfag student, so I'll do it with grilled hot dogs/brats and homemade brötchen. It's not Berlin, but it's damn tasty. This curry ketchup also goes good on eggs

da kann ich nur zustimmen.

gut, einsicht ist der erste schritt zur besserung

guys like you make fun of people that eat a burger while eating their steak haché with white bread

guys like you think that there is nothing wrong with eating fast food everday

ich bleibe dabei das eine currywurst ab und an völlig klar geht. selbst gemachte sauce vorausgesetzt.

that is just your assumption
a currywurst every two weeks before a football match is one of the small great things in life

>that is just your assumption
>while eating their steak haché with white bread
hurf durf

>Britbong detected

I fucking love currywurst, but I make the way my Dusseldorf family makes it, with a brown curry sauce, not curry ketchup. I could eat it twice a week and never get sick of it, although I only eat it like once or twice a month.

When I visited Germany, every open-air stall and food cart was selling currywurst. Some of the restaurants had bratwurst and bierwurst. It wasn't until my flight out at the AIRPORT in Munich that I could try some weissburst.

Still, it was fun to sample all the kinds of sausage.

>Still, it was fun to sample all the kinds of sausage.
did you try Somalian refugee sausage, white boi?

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention, every time I took the train in the morning I would grab a croissant wurstchen too. I hadn't even heard of them before, but they're good and they sell them everywhere on the hauptbahnhof

I took the trip when I graduated, three years ago, so it was before the refugee thing was really in full swing. I actually saw very few non-Germans.

For my fellow Americans, what struck me most was the crazy amount of bikers. Bikes everywhere! From the touristy cities of Berlin and the industrial-by-comparison Hanover to university towns like Gottingen.

more like currybest

Käsekrainer ihr geschmacklosen Piefken

Germans are the Americans of Europe, like how Scots are the Americans of the British Isles.

>visit berlin
>learn about the currywurst museum
>decide to check it out
>"so currywurst is a food made with bratwurst and curry ketchup, it was made by this woman with british soldiers' curry powder rations, thanks for coming buy some overpriced currywurst now"
I don't know what I expected.

>t. Hahnrei

Oh, schau, Ketchup, der Hahnreit liebt. Gutes Kind.

>eating the cuisine if those who slowly conquer you

LOL

>germany is being conquered by germans
ayy

>germans invented curry

O IM LAFFIN'

Germans invented shishkebabs and kebabs too amirite!

currywurst originated with curry powder rations from british soldiers during the cold war occupation

educate yourself

Döner kebab was invented by a German too, wanna fight about it?

Turks aren't german, despite how many of them there are in germany.

This is just the wurst.

Can I get this anywhere in Melbourne?

>created in Germany by a German citizen
Ok pal

>unterschicht nennt jemanden hahnrei
alles klar

Food puns will curry no favor.

youtube.com/watch?v=KT7W9oJP6BI

Scotland isn't relevant enough to be the anything of anything. They're barely relevant enough to be Scotland.

I think you're mistaken, Scotland is full of pussies.

The US is the home of offence seeking modern pinko politics so the comparison still fits.

>currywurst
>curry

Why would you eat literal poo? Aren't you white?

>haha this food looks like poo xD
Are you 12?

fucking nazis