Bone Broth

Have you guys ever made bone broth? I've been hearing a lot about the health benefits of this new trend and was wondering if you guys had any good recipes. Post bone broth you've made!

Pic related, muh latest bone broth!

Come on guys, let's talk about bone broth!

Isn't a bone broth just a regular meat broth? What else would you make it out of?

You drink it to help with all manner of ailments, you don't cook with it!

Bone broth is basically the only broth I make (or have made). I was making bone broth before it was considered this new fad. It's the same way my grandmother and mother made broth.
If your broth isn't jelly once cooled, you're doing it wrong.

>this new trend
people have been making broth from bones and marrow for hundreds of years. Whenever we make Tafelspitz at my house we cook the mat in a broth of mirepoix and roasted marrow bones. I get to eat the marrow later, with salt and pepper on a bit of toasted hot rye bread, hnnnnnnnng

>bone broth
It's just STOCK you fucktard.

technically stock and broth are different. broth is just the boiled bones/meat plus some seasoning, stock is fortified with veggy flavor as well

>this new trend

fuck you

Not OP, but why do you fucking wastes of carbon insist on purposefully misunderstanding what people say? Fuck off back to 9 gag assholes.

Please show me a "bone broth" recipe that doesn't feature aromatics.

Some hippie faggot who never cooked a thing in his/her life made "bone broth" and thought they invented some new holistic miracle soup, when people have been doing it for thousand of years and calling it stock.

This is how out of the circle normies are.

>You drink it to help with all manner of ailments

Sounds like new-age hippy bullshit.

What the fuck are you on about?

Incorrect.

According to "The Professional Chef", stock is a base. Once it is fully seasoned and ready to serve then it becomes broth.

>>when people have been doing it for thousand of years and calling it stock.

This, 100%.

Stock/broth has been used for thousands of years as a food for sick people. It's not magically healthy or anything like that, it's simply something nourishing that even a sick person can consume when they might have trouble eating/swallowing solid food.

>rationally posting on Veeky Forums

Anyone else have family members who eat the broth as jelly?

Thank you for typing all of that out so I didn't have to. OP is massive retard and needs to go back to pinterest.

Holy fuck thank you, I've been trying to think of a way to describe this type of normie faggotry. Pinterest!

Looks like our king has been tinkering with this new trend.

Go back to facebook.
Cooking bones in water is how you make a stock and we've been doing it for thousands of years.

>muh hipster's first crock pot

someones has been watching Alex Jones