Has there ever been a more perfect snack?

has there ever been a more perfect snack?

they aren't perfect
a perfect snack is one that is delicious that you able to enjoy moderately and not eat the entire fucking bag and hate yourself after last night

Yes.

I also like cum peas.
This is my favourite configuration.

yes, the same thing in nibblers. pieces are for niggers and poor people and you can only find pieces anymore.

fuck snyders.

i prefer these things...

Are cum peas a sandwich?

what kind of person just eats tortilla chips by themselves?

white people

jajajajajajajajajajaj

By far my favourite snack, i especialy like the plain and salt&pepper ones

Popcorn is better, OP. Not as many calories, easier to flavor with less materials.

dubs of truth.

The nibblers are better because the pieces are made of scraps. I bought the pieces a few times not really realizing it, or because they were on sale, and I consider it luck that I haven't broken a tooth on pieces that are inexplicably hard as rocks.

There hasn't.

>implying

My nigga.

Don't look at the nutritional facts, though.

The horrific gas I produce after eating these keeps me away. I offended myself and was in awe of how bad I made a room stink. Unbelievable

I live 15 minutes away from snyders its pretty quality as theyre cheaper around here

yes

buttermilk ranch flavor is better.

You get gas? From pretzels?

How do they get away with selling prezel waste for that much?

I had a traumatic childhood experience where I binged on an entire bag of these plus a couple cans of Squirt and got violently sick.

Are these a regional thing? Because nobody I know outside of my hometown has ever heard of them

I miss the bacon cheddar ones. The fuckers discontinued it.

Apparently this stuff was making my eczema worse since its a lot of processed chemicals inside so I can't really eat it anymore. :^(

Gas station tier snacks. They're great but do people actually get these at supermarkets?

I got the salt and pepper ones today to try because of your shilling. I'm gonna try them with roasted garlic hummus. I'll have celery sticks too but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Keep me updated on what you thought about it, just had them myself again with paprika sticks and aioli

Best

They're sweeter than I thought they'd be. The hummus is really garlicky so it isn't noticed though.

Cum peas can be whatever your imagination creates and your heart desires.

Glad you liked em