I just started culinary school and I need to find a simple, meaningless job to support myself

I just started culinary school and I need to find a simple, meaningless job to support myself.

Help me out

Craigslist

Skip dishwasher and go become a kitchen prep worker.

/thread

>culinary school
i fell for the meme as well.
I graduated from Oregon Culinary Institute.
AMA

It's one thing to go to culinary school. It's a whole different thing to go to a complete shit school like OCI.

He said meaningless.

name a better school. All culinary school is a meme
I was accepted to the CIA, but they were a bunch of nigger loving faggot liberals, so i left

>I was accepted to the CIA, but they were a bunch of nigger loving faggot liberals
>goes to a school in downtown pdx instead

Cool story bro.

I can't argue with this. you are right

OCI was a quarter of the price though

Portland Proud

PDX STRONG
fuck drumpf, fuck white people

AI proud

more like the fart institue

>"is it humanely raised, you fucking stupid white male?"

There's a face that looks like it needs a fist buried in it.

you can tell he's jewish by that dumb look in his eyes.

> "do you have any gluten free options, I have lou ferrigno's disease"

>"how about you make me a sandwich, you fucking bigot"

She got that frontbutt

How much waste do you average per class?

>" do you have any vegan options?"

>How much waste do you average per class?
well usually i would shit about Three times per day, due to nervousness. sometimes up to 5 shits

>I was accepted to the CIA, but I didn't want to learn.

1/4 the price and 0/4 as useful is not a good deal, that's throwing money and time in the garbage.

>paying $100,000 to get culturally enriched by nigger teachers and darkies who got in for free just for being a darkie
ok kid

>implying everyone can afford the price, loans wouldn't even cover half of it.
All the nigger got in for free though, i sure do love America

The amount of food we throw out in class is ridiculous.My first instructor showed us how not to sear a steak, shaking the pan causing flames to erupt over it, causing it to taste like lighter fluid. Then, he threw the whole steak away.

Ridiculous.

kys

Have you considered, I dunno, like, maybe, umm, applying at, you know, restaurants, like, to work in the, wozzit, kitchen?

CIA alumni here.

Almost all foreigners are Koreans, who stick to themselves and don't even care about anyone but themselves. Very few blacks there, factually speaking.

Poughkeepsie is half black, half working class white. You have to go out of your way to be around blacks in Dutchess County, NY. Hyde Park has too many National Historic Sites and State parks for blacks or Mexicans to live around. 90%+ of this town is middle class or upper middle class whites.

I fell in love with Hyde Park and never left. I work in Rhinebeck down the road as a Sous. GIbill and grants paid 100% of my tuition expenses.

If OP is in Hyde Park, I worked at Giggles all 4 years of school, I could get you a job there, guaranteed starting next weekend. The owner (Time Serino) is always hiring.

Hi tumblr, you seem to be lost.

An hero

Nice try, Sex Shop Steve.

You're an alumnus, not alumni.

And you're so fucking new it hurts.

I never went to cooking school. I went to cooking.

My friend is doing that, while studying Organic Chemistry, don't be a faggot

get an entry-level job in a kitchen. then you can earn enough to pay for a qualification that guarantees you an entry-level job in a kitchen.

Did you just assume his number??

Shit, I'm planning on moving to Oregon in July. Is the sjw shit that bad? Or should i just avoid the trendy parts of Portland?

>wanting to work BOH in the industry
Terrible choice
>culinary school
Ok so you're actually a retard, then. I'd suggest a job where you get to wear a helmet.