What is the best unsalted/unflavoured nut?

what is the best unsalted/unflavoured nut?

Nutmeg

Deez nuts

Honey-chilli cashews

Pecan>brazil>cashew>walnut>macadamia>hazelnut>almond>peanut

>unsalted/unflavoured

Hazel

Activated

pistachios

Why the fuck wouldn't you salt them?
Seasoning is mandatory for best flavor, nuts absolutely need salt. If you're on an extreme low sodium diet that's fine, but nobody else wants unsalted nuts, and you shouldn't subject them to eating them.

>nuts absolutely need salt

So wrong

>nuts absolutely need salt.
Please seek help

cashews for sure.

almonds a shit.

I really like caju cashews, almonds and pistacchios.

Toasted pecans

Is this massive samefagging? I find it hard to believe so many people want unsalted nuts.

>3 is a lot
Your counting skills rival your taste: Atrocious.

No, most people haven't raped their tongues to death and can enjoy the subtle fatty flavor of nuts. With or without seasonings. Try not eating McDonald's 3x a day

Macadamia nut is best nut

I like cashews the best.

Almoonds take a fuck ton of water and it's like eating dried shit. I literally don't understand why we don't genocide all almonds from the face of the earth, they are trash. Cashews are the master nut.

nigger toes

*ROASTED* almonds taste like shit, because all you can taste is the dry, papery skin.

Raw almonds taste great.

And no I'm not talking about the "activated" hipster meme. Raw nuts in general taste much better. Raw cashews are great too.

My recommendation to you is to seek out the dirty little family-run foreign grocers in your local city.

Raw cashews are normally expensive as hell, but one time I found a Kashmir Indian Foods grocer and they had raw nuts for like $5 / lb

Shelled walnuts are great too, and they're high in omega 3. Just buy walnuts at any store in the baking aisle next to the chocolate chips. Sometimes they're cheaper there than the ones next to the peanuts

cashews man no question

>*ROASTED* almonds taste like shit, because all you can taste is the dry, papery skin.
>Raw almonds taste great.

Other way around there, buddy. Raw almonds are garbage.