Instant Noodle Thread

What are you boiling tonight? Just made myself one of these bad boys with some bacon and onion thrown in.

Other urls found in this thread:

costco.com/Nissin-Cup-Noodles-Chicken-Flavor,-24-count---.product.100113428.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tried this new one and dressed it up with mushrooms, shrimp, leek, and egg

how was it?

The broth was very thick and creamy. Kinda like a cream of chicken soup. I liked it!

got some of this stuff from my ghetto asian market. its probably second only to chow mein sapporo ichiban

I've tried about ten different ramens of similar quality, none even compare to how great this is

Paldo black bean noodle is one of my favorites

the spicy soy flavor is also very good

Don't get much variety over here, lot of local brands that taste like utter SHITE.

I mostly go for Kung Fu which is breddy gud.

Otherwise I have to go look for one of those chinese-stuff convenience stores which carry those decadent ramen bowls with three bags of flavouring, grease and dried veggies/meats. Those things are god-tier.

I've been eating the hot chicken ones to build up my tolerance for spicy food. I can eat the whole pot before going for my drink now. it still burns though.

For me it Indomie, the best instant noodle

What you have goes great with Thai Basil.

Right now I have Nongshim's Kimchi Noodles, and I add fresh nappa cabbage leaves to the mix.

It'll have to try that out

>Nongshim's Kimchi Noodles
Is that this package? I have some because I want to see if I like the taste of Kimchi enough to buy a jar of it from my asian market. How close does it taste to actual kimchi?

Picked up some miso Sapporo earlier, what am I in for?

I just tried those. If you don't add a lot of extra meats and veggies, it's not very good. Try it, and adjust from there.
Kimchi is fermented. It's spicy and sour. I grew up with it so I add it anyway. I like their extra spicy one.

>tfw jumbo indomie 3 times a week

Yes, it's got the taste, but minus the texture, and it's not as sour as some kimchi when you start to chew it, but it's close to the finely chopped one.

You'll get the texture of kimchi if you put nappa cabbage in your noodles, sometimes nappa cabbage is what is used to make kimchi.

What country do you live in? I can't buy jumbo here so I always stock up when I visit Indonesia

>I can't buy jumbo here
What country and city are you in?

I'm in Toronto, Canada. Several asian grocery stores sell instant noodles in bulk, chiefly, T&T Supermarket. I recently brought Nongshim's Kimchi noodles in packs of 5 for $3.99, per pack of five, from Oriental Harvest in Chinatown. In the summer it and some Nissin noodles was in packs of five selling at $2.99 at OH and that other Chinese grocery store across the street from it in Chinatown.

Also, Costco:
costco.com/Nissin-Cup-Noodles-Chicken-Flavor,-24-count---.product.100113428.html

You don't need membership to buy online, but there is a 5% surcharge.

I'm in Australia and my nearest Costco is about 3000km away. I'm actually closer to Indonesia than I am to Sydney.

There's no shortage of Asian grocery stores here and I can buy every type of noodle imaginable with the exception of mi goreng jumbo, it's annoying. Seems nobody is importing the jumbo packs for some reason.

What's a spicy instant ramen available?
I know I can dump stupidly strong hot sauce into them, but then they taste the same. I'd like to try something a little more uniquely spicy
and I mean like, makes you cry strong

짜장면 (jjajangmyeon) is actually a really great dish, in restaurants it's basically a sauce made with thick black bean paste, mushrooms, and onions. try it if you ever get the chance, so much better than the package shit (and usually cheap as fuck as well)

Indonesia

Cant wait to try it

>64% sodium
>fuck my life

just drink lots of water

I ordered a pack of the Atomic Edition from Amazon. Taking days to arrive and so far nobody I know has gotten theirs yet. I guess the warehouse will ship them out all at once.