Been working at a Dairy Queen for a few weeks, ask me anything

Been working at a Dairy Queen for a few weeks, ask me anything.

I'll be leaving the job next month to start my professional career but I already know everything about DQ pretty much.

Where do you work?
Are you a head chef?
Have you ever given or received anal sex?

>Where do you work?
dairy queen
>Are you a head chef?
no one's a head chef
>Have you ever given or received anal sex?
given

>Where do you work?
Dairy Queen

>Are you a head chef?
It's a Dairy Queen

>Have you ever given or received anal sex?
To your mom, aka the Dairy Queen.

what's the best way to cure a hangover?

how do i maintain focus when meditating?

what should i make for lunch?

good luck with your professional career

>what's the best way to cure a hangover?
two double cheeseburgers and your dipping sauce of choice. yes i want you to dip your double cheeseburgers in yet another sauce. i'm partial to ranch mixed with hot sauce.

>how do i maintain focus when meditating?
pass into the iris
experience tranquility

>what should i make for lunch?
a grilled cheese

>good luck with your professional career
don't need it with brains like this

What will you career be?

No questions, just putting the public on notice that DQ gravy is top-tier. Order the chicken basket. The one that comes with fries and Texas toast.

data analytics position for a biomedical firm. so a bit of math, bit of computer science, bit of chemistry. you can probably imagine how i feel working at a fast food joint in the meantime, but i needed the easy cash sooner rather than later.

>No questions, just putting the public on notice that DQ gravy is top-tier. Order the chicken basket. The one that comes with fries and Texas toast.
the gravy is probably the only thing i don't find fucking disgusting out of the gravy/chili/mushroom trio. for god's sake don't buy anything with chili on it at DQ.

also the texas toast is literally just white toast with fake-butter sprayed onto it.

Were you at a seasonal DQ (like in the north, where they often close for the winter), or a year-round DQ? How long did you work there?

DQ's grill menu is pretty GD chill

Do you ever marijuana's or liquor?

read the OP bitchboy

i think the ice cream is better

weed is legalized and cheap in my state so i've been smoking fucktons of it before trump sends his tendies police to shut down all the shops

thanks /pol/

Nice, good luck to you man.

are the tendies from sysco? I'm 90% sure I've gotten the exact same tendies in at least 2 other places before.

You, I like.

That looks pretty awesome. Recipe?

Wrong board, dipshit.

what? I'm talking about sysco the food supplier not cisco the router company. I'm pretty sure the tendies at dairy queen are the same as the ones at ruby tuesday's and red lobster and probably a couple more places.

When you get asked to dip a cone, how common is it for all the ice cream to just fall off the cone and into the vat of chocolate?

do you really have to flip the blizzards

I see no sysco labeling on the shipment containers but they still could be

Never had that happen, the ice cream is too cold at that point

Yes, watch carefully in the eyes of the employee, you can see them dying inside a little