Boil oats in water

>boil oats in water
>end up with a gooey, slimy, flavourless, starchy substance

>boil oats in full fat milk
>end up with luxurious creamy, delicious porridge which I then add berries, honey and more milk to make it one of the best breakfasts known to mankind

Have you made the switch yet, Veeky Forums?

I don't eat much oatmeal. I normally have smoothies for breakfast because I fucking love smoothies.

I go 50:50. All milk is too rich and claggy.

I eat porridge made with full fat milk every morning at work

I put these guys jam on top

I have never made oats with water, that sounds ridiculous.

>i add a bunch of fat to make shit taste not like shit
No shit? You fucking genius.

>not cooking your oats in heavy cream

I far prefer water to milk. Milk hides the fragrance of the oats.

For some reason, porridge made with water is one of the most disgusting things I've ever tasted. Like I can drink water just find, I could even eat plain porridge oats on their own, but when you combine them it almost makes me want to throw up.

This, just had a small bowl of oats along with the rest of my breakfast. Just add a bit of salt and honey and you have a breakfast that tastes decent while still actually being oats and not milk/berries/sugar/honey.

I never liked oatmeal for this reason...

I'm also a fucking retard who never knew you could boil them in milk.

It's just a shame that milk is one of the worst things you could possibly drink regularly.

You sound fat.

sorry you're not white, maybe next time

Some thing I like to do is cracking an egg or two into oatmeal when it's nearly done cooking. It makes it creamy and gives it more viscosity.

Not my pic but it looks about the same.

Pic rela

>all those guys on Veeky Forums with nice bodies love milk

Hmmmmmmmm..............

I use soymilk. Good stuff.

This guy knows what's up. Scrambled egg porridge is the best.

It tastes even better if you skip the oats completely and just drink warm milk and honey.

this or whipping cream. Breakfast should carry you to lunch if you work a manual job, dinner if you work at a desk

Friendly reminder that only white nationalists drink milk

>Drink water
>Wow this tastes bland
>Drink a milkshake
>Wow this tastes great!

?????????

this was how i was raised.

when my fitness buddy was making oatmeal with water i was actually confused.

Oatmeal is delicious but it causes frequent urination in some people within hours of eating it. It's still good food for the weekend though.

After boiling oats (don't add too much water), put in apple slices, then bake the result - it's delicious.

>made the switch yet
nothing to switch to, I've been having oatmeal (but with extra light maple syrup instead of honey) since I was a child.