Sweet or Savory

Which side are you on

savoury. sweet tooths are a childrens thing

Whatever my wifes son wishes.

So you're saying that a lot of Asian food is childish? Asian food has both sweet and savory.

What's that in your pic?

>muh umami

It's 2 chicken patties that are crispy with bacon, cheese, and mayo in the middle. It was fucking awesome when it came out but unfortunately they discontinued this product.It was soo savory.

It sounds fucking good. Why does Europe get nothing like this? We don't even have KFC in Finland.

Bc murica just wants money not health.

America exports A LOT of produce and grains, factually speaking. At least Politicians are eating well in Europe...

You have Nandos, which is superior to KFC.

Yeah but it can be expensive and I tried KFC in England and really enjoyed it

KFC is good because you can request to have really crispy chicken.

The UK looks like Venezuela with food rationing...

Learn to make fried chicken then. KFC is nigger tier and plain tasting. Just buy dehydrated herbs/spices and make your own dredging blend. You have buttermilk in your country, also piment. Not hard. Experiment and figure it out.

Fuck you. It's called being creative.

The EU cucked England into a corner and, once again, Uncle Sam has to come to the rescue. They're the last priority during this failed crop season...

Um, popeyes is nigger tier actually.

Not a bad idea.
I actually got msg earlier at the spice market too, should I include that?

Yes.

Popeyes is superior to KFC.

Churches>Bojangles>Kennedy's>Popeyes>Roy Rogers>KFC

I've never used MSG, I season my food properly and don't care about the expense of spices/herbs. You COULD use it...I guess.

msg isn't expensive tho..

Popeyes have gone way downhill since they have expanded. very low quality nig nog shit.

I'm aware. Chinks and cheapskates use it to cut corners.

All fast food is nigger tier. KFC being the worst of it.

Ever had culvers? It's fast food but they cook to order. God tier.

Hardees cooks to order as well, also Whataburger, both are worse than what you could do at home, for a fraction of the cost.

If you know a homemade recipe that can overcome hardees I'd like to know.. Hardee's is awesome and probably the best fast food chain.

Anything is better than fast food.

What makes you think that?

All fast food tastes like sugary shit, that's why. If I don't know what's in the food I'm eating, I don't eat it. Hardees is the worst culprit for lack of nutritional information. Also the wait time and exorbitant cost is a hindrance to ne returning there to eat, ever. I've eaten fast food out of curiosity and can't understand why anyone would willingly sacrifice a good homecooked meal in favor of it.

Laziness is the only reason I could figure.

Or that you're a boring person. Fuck hotdishes they are so boring..

Learn to cook, fatty.

No, dude. It was awful.

I agree with you. Hot dishes suck ass.

You must be a picky fag hipster.

You're a fucking tard. Hardee's is good and they cook to order. You must be a pleb wea boo fuck.

Sweet and savory master race

True story bruh

>Friday night
>Have to drive my wife's son to both Wendy's and McDonald's because he likes Wendy's food better but still wants a McDonald's toy
>Tried to negotiate with him but he wouldn't budge
>After that I came home and my wife demanded me to take her and her other overweight friends out for pizza and drinks
>After paying for everyone I had to drive them to the club and give her a couple hundreds to have fun
>Finally at two am I came back home and realized I didn't eat anything
>Eat the cold burger.and fries form the McDonald's kid meal he didn't want
>Too tired to wait to see if my wife comes home at all
>Tomorrow I have to go to work again

f*kd up if true...

Dude, the fuck. Don't be submissive. Tell your son firmly one place or the other. Also quit spoiling your wife if she's a lazy pig.

Stand up for what you want.

it was one of the healthier items on the kfc menu purely out of not having 300 calories worth of pure white bread carbs. dont fall for the bread = healthier meme, bread is literally pure energy and has no nutritional value, even the whole grain shit.

Actually that's just what they sell to us white people. I have been to several Asian countries, and outside Japan I didn't have a single meal with a sweet sauce, and in Japan the only time something was sweet was when it was some bastardized western based food. Stop thinking your chicken teriyaki or sweet and sour chicken balls are Asian. It's made by Asians, but it's not Asian. They don't eat that shit.

white rice is nutritionally pretty much the same as candy, which is fine

msg is no worse than adding salt or sugar to your recipes, it's just pure savory flavour that can improve a dish if you use it properly. I'm sorry white people didn't invent it, so you aren't allowed to consider it high cuisine

it doesn't have actual sugar in it which makes it inherently better. it breaks down into sugar, but so does most shit you eat, sugar is an essential nutrient.

that's only because they had sugar for most of their history and adapted to it, whereas europeans didn't have access to sugar until the 11th century. we have trouble with it the same way asians and native americans can't properly handle liquor because it wasn't a large part of their culinary culture.

Wasn't mayo, it was some "special sauce" that was really good

>I've eaten fast food out of curiosity and can't understand why anyone would willingly sacrifice a good homecooked meal in favor of it.
>Laziness is the only reason I could figure.

Well, personally, I feel that cooking every meal is irritating, tedious, and somewhat difficult, but that probably has something to do with having only one reliably functional hand.

as long as you have some alone time from the wife this seems fine

>Two pieces of chicken with some thin bacon in the middle causing a national debate on health standards in fast food
>Meanwhile the same guy complaining normally orders an 8-piece with 2 sides for himself

>Churches and Bojangles that high

How to spot a nigger

What about go chicken go? Also Popeyes spicy tenders with mashed potato and gravy and a honey biscuit is amazing

>tribalism
Fucking animal.

I'm gonna pretend this is true for a sec.

>Tried to negotiate with him but he wouldn't budge
"No. Pick one."
I WANT WENDY'S FOOD AND A MCDONALDS TOY.
"No. Pick one, or get neither. I'm not taking you to both."

>After that I came home and my wife demanded me to take her and her other overweight friends out for pizza and drinks
"No thanks, hon. I feel like a night in. You're welcome to take the car, though, or have someone else drive."

>After paying for everyone I had to drive them to the club and give her a couple hundreds to have fun
"Here's fifty bucks for your dinner and drinks, babe. Your friends can pay for themselves."

American corporations and government have a vested interest in ruining the health of the nation. Medical insurance for obese, diabetic slobs is expensive. All the more kick backs for government officials, and handsome profits for the insurance industry.

Fatties pay high premiums, then die. Now they're getting the kids nice and fat, so they don't even have to wait for a generation to drop off.

vegan fag detected and autist desu.

Assuming you're for real you can get the Happy Meal toys on their own for cheaper then a meal.

Basically how I'd handle this, because I don't get into relationships with shit people who want too much from me.

do u liek mudkipz onisan

S A V O R Y

>church's
???! church's is absolute horseshit

in order of quality, most to least:
>bojangles
>popeye's
>church's
>KFC
and that's because bojangles had an all-you-can-eat wednesday for $10 where they would make you fresh chicken and sides. the quality depends on the place and staff, really

It's a chemical that mimics flavor. It enhances what is already there. It is literally synthetic poison.

Is the other dedicated exclusively to fapping?

Good tasting food depends on the recipe usually, well intentioned idiots don't prepare good food.

>"My wife's son"
>Thinking for a moment this is real

wew

You should probably learn to be a better influence and say no as opposed to letting an 8 year old manipulate you. You're sure as crap not doing him any favors

eat your mcwendys kids...

Fuck not a day goes by that I don't think about the KFC double down. I wrote about it on my SAT.

>current year + 2
>not loving your wife's son unconditonally as if it was your wife's husband's son.

When it comes to snacks, chips > candy

Protest to get the double down back. just like a popular you tuber la beast protested for the re release of crystal Pepsi and now crystal Pepsi is back.

sa·vor·y

Reviewbrah is obviously a Wojack, not a Pepe