Why do Americans fry cheese? This looks disgusting

Why do Americans fry cheese? This looks disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_butter
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queso_Frito
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hourly
Europoor
Obsession
Thread

Fried cheese curds are great.

>Americans
Why does any country fry cheese? You do know it's not exclusively an American thing, right?

I've literally never heard of any civilized country doing such a thing. Amerilards are fucking delusional.

You think fried cheese is freaky? In Glasgow, they deep-fry candy bars. That oughta blow your mind.

Probably because you've never left your bedroom.

back to america for fried butter user, the deep fried mars bar was a myth that turned into a meme

Obsessed? Dutchfag here, our cuisine is shitty and frying shit is way too popular here, and we have lots of fried cheese snacks. You can even buy them in grocery stores.

>a myth that turned into a meme
I had fried mars bar 20+ years ago.

I've had fried cheese in numerous european cities

>This looks disgusting.

KEK

Besides getting mozzarella sticks at bars It really isn't a part of normal cuisine . I don't know anyone who has made fried cheese in the home

Never in the home, but I usually go to A&W or Culvers to get them.

Fuck you.

>American cuisine: Absorbed from every corner of the earth
>Eurocuck cuisine: Kebab and arab semen licked out of your sisters cunt

Because why the fuck wouldn't you?

Fired cheese curds are the best

Fried cheese curds are the best bar snack yet invented

If you think that looks disgusting you're pretty fuckin dumb. But then again you are OP.

OP here
Nice meme, but I live very far from Europe. You should try getting a passport one day

You are not OP, I am.

Out of all the things Americans fry, you choose to shit on them for frying cheese? Something that isn't even unique to the US?

If I restricted my diet to things that didn't look disgusting I'd be missing out on a lot of delicious things. You are a child if that deters you.

>I've literally never heard of any civilized country doing such a thing.
Yea, you've indeed never left your bedroom.
>Amerilards are fucking delusional.
Greece (saganaki), Spain (croquetas), France (croquettes), Italy (arancini and frico)...uhh Romania (cascaval pane and papanasi fierti)...hrm, Finland has Leipajuusto...and all of central and south america comes to mind, and latinos have a cheese specifically called "queso para freir" so you know!

Where else does this?

I tried it at home once, for novelty

It turned out alright, but it's not something I do with any regularity

Don't you mean Obsesion?

Pretty much anywhere that has cheese and oil.

your own image says how Americans consider that weird

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_butter

Canada and the UK have also served it in fairs and at some pubs. In any case, a lot of the deep fried (thing that was not meant to be deep fried) foods are a rather recent thing, enjoyed once or twice, mostly as a novelty.

Though deep fried cheese, which is what this thread was originally about, is not a novelty, and is not unique to the US. Fuck's sake, breaded and fried mozzarella sticks are a classic diner and pub food that originated in... Medieval France! Well, at least the notion of a deep fried cheese stick was. They were called pipefarces, look 'em up.

ITT OP is retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>buy cheap string cheese
>cut in half
>flour, egg, breadcrumbs, egg, breadcrumbs
>freeze overnight
>fry in peanut oil

wala

fried cheese curds are even better though

I believe at this moment you are sad and desperate.
>b-but amerilards

Your thread has been proven to be shit and now your back argument image has tooDont you have a real country's toilet to clean?

To sell it to people who would buy it.

Are you against making money, OP?

Okay.

Hourly
Obsession
Thread

I don't believe you, mr third world

this. Literally every restaurant in Japan has some sort of fried or deep fried cheese too.

>Where else does this?
Well, my original pic is from La Fogata, a restaurant in Miami that has several locations...the food is technically Nicaraguan but I believe they're all Argentinean there and have a lot of Colombian dishes on the menu too, so they call it latin restaurant because it crosses some borders of course (as does everyone in Miami just about). They serve the fried cheese with a tart vinegar based slaw, which is a nice pairing. It's also a side with the churrasco steak, and it's delicious if a little pickled onion from the steak, or oily garlicky chimmichurri, gets on top of the cheese.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queso_Frito

This pic shows how you can put your cheese on your steak and soak up that chimmichurri. :P
I guess I need to get my blender going tomorrow to make some, and fire up the grill. I don't live in Miami anymore, and I'm really jonesing for latin food.

Why aren't you frying cheese?