Doritos and mountain dew

Im making a Doritos cake (using ground up Doritos as flour) with a Mountain Dew Frosting.

I just reduced the soda down to a syrup I intend to mix with cream cheese and powdered sugar to make a frosting.

As for the cake, i'm trying to figure that out now. How could i possibly make this taste edible? Should i add cinnamon and make it a spice cake to throw off the nacho cheese?
the person who requested this is a fucking sadist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tv4w0zlQOaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not using flour

It's like you want to have a disgusting mess

Well doritos are made of corn, so a cornbread cake with taco seasoning and reduced sugar would be a good place to start. You want the cake part to be salty and savory so it is complimented nicely by the super sweet frosting .

You could also opt for a "cooler ranch" variety where you add some ranch dressing seasoning to the cake batter.

Cinnamon would throw everything off.

>(using ground up Doritos as flour)

also don't do this. they are far too oily.

Sorry anons I added cinnamon and vanilla after all.
did add a little bit of flour, sugar, egg, baking powder, baking soda, oil, milk.

My cream cheese icing ended up looking like puss

Pls post photos

that sounds so incredibly disgusing mate :>
At least make it a cake with doritos flavor, not the entire cake made of doritos, that's some trailerpark level of cusine right there.

before the icing.

youtu.be/Tv4w0zlQOaM
It was confusing.

whats the next step in your master plan

I hate when people don't take the fact that Doritos go stale pretty quickly into consideration.

Like the whole Doritos season
>Put crushed Doritos in a shaker

Yeah that's gonna go stale in a day.

think i may trick house mate into eating a slice.

>not understanding how flour works

ohh yea baby keep em cumming

Fucking culinary genius

Holy shit I'm glad I've worked I'm customer service long enough that I'm no longer this fucking autistic

Agh

Out of sync

i don't think Veeky Forums is your target audience

I still hate your voice so much, it makes me want to punch you in the throat.

You should have checked the ck booru. Pyewacket made doritos locos cupcakes for the ck challenge several years ago.

>ck challenge several years ago.

tell me more