Why are normies so triggered by mayonnaise?

Why are normies so triggered by mayonnaise?

It's fat and delicious as fuck

its not vegan

Because it's rich and too complex of a flavor compared to their red#40 vinegar and hfcs goop

Anyone who doesn't fry grilled cheeses with mayo is a subhuman

>Why are normies so triggered by mayonnaise?
so wait...if I like mayo, does that mean...REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

this, once I learned about this, I never used shed spread again

>LMAO WHITE PPL FOOD GIT FUGGED WITE BOI
That's basically the whole reason, it's actually a really legit condiment and a great base for other delicious concoctions.

>200 year old condiment crafted by the old French masters of the culinary arts
>~40 year old concoction of garlic and chilies that exists only to make shitty chinese food taste better
Normies love one and hate the other, explain that shit.

Because they're dumb. It serves a purpose. I was a kid and didn't use mayonnaise on sandwiches because I didn't want to clean a knife. I got used to it not being there and it would freak me out of it was present. Oil and fat. Gross. Eventually I figured out I was a giant fag and it has it's uses. Homemade mayo, garlic and herbs if you like, is way better on fries than ketchup.

Mayo is not a dressing, is an ingredient to be used in making actual dressings and sauces
You can add lemon juice
Or vinagre
Or pepper
Or garlic
Or paprika
Or make it spicy
Or a variety of flavourful oils
Or honey
Or pretty much any other thing

Brown person here. Mayo is awesome.

I am, however, the first to say that white people eat mayonnaise sandwiches and fuck their cousins.

Mayo is a condiment and gets its bad rep from lardasses who pile it on like ja/ck/. Disgusting.

It has its uses but I would hardly call it a "masterpiece".

I've never seen that personally. I've heard of that from great depression style food. They'd add pickles too.

Tried this multiple times, tastes the exact same as when butter is used. Whats the secret?

>tuna salad
>egg salad
>chicken salad
>macaroni salad
>potato salad

You forget not all salads are made with greens.

Not sure. It's straightforward, maybe you just can't taste it.

I live in the interior of Liberia where your food choices are rice, pepper, eggplant, and whatever the locals fish out of the town shitting hole

I bought a gigantic jar of mayo in the city because I wanted the container to keep rice in since rats get into everything here. It was the Blue Plate kind. Made in America!

It's been a little bit over a year and I still haven't managed to eat all of it. It's pretty amazingly stable even in this horrible heat and humidity though. My parents used to always refrigerate it so I figured it'd spoil quickly but this shit lasts forever.

Normie here. We hate because it's disgusting and we associate it with smelly obese people.

>haha eww it looks like semen :^)
>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

Mustard is still the best, tho

Fuck off nigger that ain't true, we put a bit of ham in there too

They literally don't understand it's egg spread

God I fucking hate boogie.

you do realize that that's a joke to trigger people like you, right?

post more frogfu,
also: mayo is ok

>hahaha I was only acting completely disgusting as a JOKE ;^)

Yes I'm aware that he claims it's pudding. He's still fat as fuck and shirtless spilling that shit all over his chest and face, laughing with his mouth wide open and full of that shit. It's gross as hell.

OP here, deleted my Emma folder because I felt guilty. Regret it now

Every single thing on that list would benefit by infusing the mayo with something else
>Tuna salad
Garlic
>Egg salad
Paprika
>Chicken salad
Make it spicy or add lemon juice
>Macaroni salad
Disgusting
>Potato salad
Pepper

This
Mayo is essentially a base for other ingredients

mayonnaise is pretty much the epitome of normie flyover food

>I live in the interior of Liberia
Holy shit. Why?

Imagine what his unwashed asshole looks and smells like.

no thank you

>ewww mayonnaise is fucking gross!!
>extra ranch pls

>interior of Liberia

prove it. Post slum-like conditions

That's just adding extra ingredients to mayo, which is the dressing. Adding something to the mayo doesn't make it dressing. It just makes it a better dressing. Personally I don't eat mayo. I don't eat mayo based salads. It doesn't change the fact your statement is incredibly stupid. Mayo isn't the ingredient you add to one other ingredient to make it a dressing. Mayo is the dressing and you add to it to improve it. You sound fucking retarded.

Ranch is good tier but french shits on it in every conceivable green dish

both are Mayo-based

correct

that's not "infusing the mayo" that's just adding another ingredient to the salad you fucking ape

>take deliscious yolk
>add vinegar so its a sauce
>completely fuck up the yolkness forever and left with a sticky gloopy sour lard

Its soooo good./s

>/s
thanks for being thoughtful of people with autism redditor

>Tuna salad
>Garlic

Turmeric is better.

>I live in Liberia

He's probably dead.

It's oil and raw egg with vinegar and it tastes like it. It makes for a good sauce if you mix in decent flavors, like garlic, but it just tastes bad on its own.

add less vinegar after you mix the oil

or substitute lemon juice

olive oil mayo with lemon juice is pretty good on it's own

i just don't like how it tastes