WENDY'S SPICY CHICKEN NUGGETS DISCONTINUED

"Wendy's Spicy Chicken Nuggets have been discontinued by the chain nationally ... but can still be found in 'select cities across the country.'"

brandeating.com/2017/03/wendys-spicy-chicken-nuggets-are-gone-mostly.html

MOTHER FUCKER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess the CEO got the petition i emailed him

Head chef at Wendy's here. No one liked them and they gave everyone a wicked case of the watery shits.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This was legit the only reason why I ever went to Wendys.

Did they really sell bad?

>wendys
>head chef

Executive Chef at Wendy's here, everyone loved them and we got 10x more orders for them than anything else, sounds like the problem here wasn't the nuggets.

Sous chef at Wendy's here. I always undercooked them to give people watery shits so nobody would order them anymore.

Just get the regular nuggets with the sriracha sauce. The spicy ones were shit anyway.

this changes everything

i worked at wendys briefly. mostly teen boys got them spicy maybe once a day between 11 when we opened and 3-5 when id go home. they didnt sell well

What the fuck man, these were the only reason I ever got fast food tendies.

>eating chicken nuggets
>over the age of 12
pick one

>on Veeky Forums
>doesn't eat nuggies and tendies on the reg

you need to leave

Saucier at Wendy's here, nobody recognizes the difficulty of consistently making the nugget dips perfect

I've always heard they didn't sell well. I liked the flavor of the spicy nuggets, but I didn't care for how they always seemed smaller and thinner than the regular nuggets.

I'm still butthurt over Wendy's changing their sweet and sour sauce around two decades ago. It was this bright red color and obviously artificial, but it still tasted better than the current one. It was because of that sauce alone that I considered their nuggets 2nd only to Chick-fil-a.

Also, the nuggets used to come in a pic related 10/10 God-tier box art hte time.

I liked them, but about a year ago the stopped selling them around here and one week when I asked for some the lady acted like I just asked her for steak tartar or something, like she could not fathom such an item and could not believe it was on the menu, all tho i had them there just a week before

Head drive through chef here, people kept puking in their cars coming back and ordering the regular version. Can confirm their toxicity.

My girlfriend loved those things and actually cancelled her entire Wendy's order when they told her they were discontinued

Vice President of Salad Bar here with the juicy gossip around my department... Rumors are spreading like wildfire that since the spicy nuggets have been 86'd, the suits at corporate may also be considering axing the spicy croutons.

Weren't these a dollar menu item for a while? Like the spicy ones were but the regular ones weren't. I swear I remember this.

well i got no reason to go to wevts now

son of a bitch. tm dave chapeelle

i never got to try them. ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc

Okay yeah, I'm not crazy.

They were by far the best fast food nuggies aside from chicfila.

RIIIIIP spicy nuggers ;~;7

spicy chicken nuggets are basically peak manchild

Why would you ever go anywhere but McDonald's or Chick-fil-A for chicken nuggets?

Sommelier at Wendy's here. I recommend a full-bodied merlot, argentinean bone-dry. nothing too pretentious, but something with earth and oaky tones that will compliment your nuggies.

Front of house management at Wendy's here. I always got praise and often would send compliments to the chefs, but I received a ton of emails and letters of complaints relating to the nether regions and the toilet.

Needless to say it has been discontinued.

Cashier at Wendy's here, can I have tomorrow off?

>cashier
>not Maître D’
Your inconsistency is hurting the Wendy's brand. Dave Thomas would roll over in his fucking grave if he heard that garbage

Line Cook at Wendy's here, we had to make them all the time. People really enjoyed them.

Wendy's is a very close second to Chick-fil-A in terms of nuggets though.

Stevie Wonder here at Wendy's. Yo I didn't see shit.

Chick-fil-A nuggets suck.

Jesus Christ they're terrible.

Now Cookout? Premium as fuck.

Cookout > Wendys > McDonald's > Burger King > Chick Fil A

Sorry, still new here, they didn't tell me of this in those intructional music videos.

>tfw I'm still mad about the Sriracha Sandwich going away

Literally the best chicken sandwich I've ever had. I was going to Wendy's once, sometimes twice a week, just for that. Haven't been back since it went away.

NOOOOOO

Hostess at Wendy's here. We used to get backed up with too many reservations by people who were coming just for the spicy nuggets and management didn't want to institute a VIP policy. We ditched the nuggets to see if that would let us reserve tables sooner than 4 months in advance.

lel

Head janitor here, I always find watery spicy chicken shits in the toilet

Sandwich artist at Subway here.
Fuck you

Hiring Manager at Wendy's Corporate offices here. You're clearly a fraud because we don't have "janitors." Our facilities are kept immaculate through the hard work and dedication of our highly educated and trained Sanitation Engineers™.

>being on Veeky Forums
>not being an autistic anime-loving basement dwelling 400-pound neckbeard whose diet consists only of chicken tendies and nuggers

That get paid a wopping $7.00 an hour. Good sanitation engineer. Good goy, very good goy.