My Muslim friend is a notoriously picky eater who doesn't want to try any pork...

My Muslim friend is a notoriously picky eater who doesn't want to try any pork. What delicious pork dishes can I secretly feed to him that will change his mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/03/04/go-back-to-your-own-country-sikh-man-shot-in-his-driveway-in-suspected-hate-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just cook things in lard.

Pie
Buttermilk bicuits
eggs.
corn bread
fried fish
fried chicken
etc etc
hell fry a twinkie it counts as both not food and forbidden.

karah prasad

inb4 it would have been ok if the guy really had been a muslim

You're asking to be shot, m8.

Stop living your life like a Seinfeld episode, faggot

okay but who fucking cares

i know this is bait but that dude is a sikh

They're vegetarians, right? Looks pretty good.

not necessarily, the way i've had it explained is that they can eat whet they want so long as their meat isn't halal but many choose vegetarian

not that a veggie sikh diet would be hard to stick to, the foods amazing

Remember, don't concern yourself with what others like to eat and don't be concerned about what others think about what you are consuming. So long as you enjoy your food, have no worries! Your life will be much happier that way.

I know this is probably a troll post but I actually agree with the general sentiment. Fuck people's preferences when it comes to food. You're wrong. It's all nonsense. Onions are great. Mayo is great. Meat is great. And you're going to fucking eat all three of these whether you like it or not because taste isn't as subjective as these brain dead liberals want you to believe. It's like people that say McDonald's tastes terrible even though their flavor profile was scientifically engineered around the human brain. It's not up for debate.

this

I have a Muslim friend who eats pork. He always tells me that he's going to hell, kek.

That's a sihk you uneducated fool

op was trying to incite a /pol/ shitfest related to this incident:
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/03/04/go-back-to-your-own-country-sikh-man-shot-in-his-driveway-in-suspected-hate-crime/
but was unsuccessful because everyone on Veeky Forums right now is drunk as fuck and isn't reading the news

What's the deal with hijabs?

The act of consuming pork itself isn't really haram, you need to consciously do it. So being tricked into eating pork products isn't a sin.

You aren't really his friend if you do this

That man is a Sikh.
I hope you are murdered.

Tbf sikhs look and sound like muslims

This dude is a based Sikh, not some degenerate Mudslime. Be gone with you.

Bacon and eggs