Does anyone know where I can get the cheese slices subway, mcdonalds use in Australia?

Does anyone know where I can get the cheese slices subway, mcdonalds use in Australia?

Costco possibly. I've never been able to find them but I have no Costco near me so haven't checked

McDonalds

America.

NZfag here.
our macdonals have a thing where they are all like "we use the same ingredients as located in your supermarket"
Here you go.

>nz
>australia
What kind of fucking cheese are you smoking, bro?

Fucking Kraft slices bro

i work at maccas bruv
ill sell you a box for $150
would have probably like 1000 slices in it

Smoked.

I guess i knew that before i asked.

It's called "American Cheese"

They use a little thing maybe you've heard of it, called a cheese slicer.

You can just harvest it, OP.

While it's illegal, most nuclear power plants will still dump excess waste at a nondescript location close by; it's just much cheaper. If you can find one of these "meltdowns", you just get a couple scoops and refrigerate in whatever shape you like!

Austrailia does not have nuclear power

Oh, then you're probably fucked. You could always do a little digging around your local hospital for any residual medical waste, but it's nothing like a thoroughly harvested meltdown.

lol why? Its literally the best form of power we have so far invented

We have juiced up roos on tredmills. It gets the job done.

The government is surgically conjoined to the mining industry like some sort of man-machine homunculus you'd see in a Tool music video. Even though we have the perfect environment for nuclear power (huge swathes of inland desert, nowhere near anything resembling a faultline, local uranium sources) there's too many government people on the coalman's payroll to let it happen.

Why would you smoke smoked cheese it makes no sense.

The British dropped enough nukes in the bush, go have a wonder out might be enough ooze to make a cheeseburger.

Sounds like a perfect environment for solar backed up by gravity power modules

This "nuclear or coal NOTHING ELSE ALLOWED" is a typical shill move by nuclear industry astroturfers

Just ring him up for the number of slices as extras it's like 30c a slice in America

costco
coles sell pic related, woolies does too